Denise's Favorite Songs of 2019

miss denise

5 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh yea i saw this earlier today too. And now links embed the videos. I'm in the same mindset as you here. I have all of my sets pre-written so got to adjust all of the links accordingly. And I may do the same with past sets I have posted but ugh I'm too lazy to do that.

Oooh aww thanks for this at the smilies coding that doesn't work. I knew of a few of them but not all of those. I don't know if i'll fix that in my write-ups lol.

Gahh. Yes, but you can prevent a link from embedding:  

image.png

This pops up when you put in the video, so you can just click to keep it as a link. Ugh yes, except I have soo many more than you. :blushingwave: I don't think I'll bother with previous sets, unless I really have nothing better to do. I don't expect any more comments on them though.

Sadly, there are soo many more too. :( I don't plan to go back and do that, but I do want to have them for future posts. 

5 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ughh because there was more to that post than what is there. Gah does this mean we can’t have certain posts at a certain amount? 😮 Gah but I was thankful for all of your kind words there! ❤️

- Yes. Ooooh lol I was confused there because i thought you heard and were familiar with this song on the radio, ahha. So ok at least we know you heard it there. Lol it is a bit, but yess you did! Lol omgg that lyric. Too funny. :giggle: Mhmm.

- Mhmmm we did and I kinda remember this too. :lol: Ooooh, I figured but omggg lol it was just supposed to be a link but now my links turn into freaking embedded videos and its sooo weird. :Dead: Yeah she was on Team Gwen and I think her family suggested that song for her the week she sang it. Blake loved it. I wis I could remember is specific comments but yay you liking it and your comments! Yeah he definitely does have a lot of popular singles but i agree this is his more impactful one. Mhmm same.

- Yea. I did see some of Isabella’s promo for Dora but she’s not someone who I know via name or face, and yeah did not associate it with her acting and music. It is a fun song and yayy for knowing I would like this. 😄 Oooh lol what things are you referring to? :unsure:

Ooooohh ok, thanks for this  tidbit. I don’t really know who to guess more specifically though. Lol it was for that moment since I realized I could think of one named female artists faster but I was able to come up with names. LOL Well oh, I can’t keep track of what you watch or don’t watch there. :Dead: OMGGGG LOL. Oops, I forgot to mention the part of dreaming about Justin Hartley but I can’t think of a song that talks about that. :unsure:

I knew it. bye2.gif Ugh, sorry I can't respond to what was there before. What do you mean "can’t have certain posts at a certain amount"?  Aww. :hug: Oh, and without the Seahawks playing, I was rooting for the Titans, but now they lost today, so oops.

- Yeah, I said I heard it on the radio, but nowhere else besides my phone... but I don't know why I'd need to hear it anywhere else. :huh: I'm going to blame the upgrade and say it changed what I said. And I will also blame it for other things I regret saying elsewhere. Nobody should grind on my innocence though. Don't you say anything. (!) 
- Ugh I know, but do what I said above if you want it to just be a link. :yes: Ah, I see. I would expect him to, so that's good. Yes.
- Aww okay.

You're welcome. Sorry, but you'll soon find out.  Ah, well, I tried to narrow it down since last time you didn't like just the one named artist part of it. Well, excuse me then. bye2.gif You do mostly know what I watch... not sure why you thought I watched that one though. OMGGG. DELETE THIS ENTIRE POST. :dead: That is not what I expected you to say either but omg :rofl: I'm speechless. But you know in the literal sense that is exactly what is not happening.

130. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (featuring Alessia Cara): Ugh, I can't @ his voice. At least I liked Alessia's parts somewhat. 
129. Ed Sheeran - Cross Me (featuring Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock): This is good, one of the only ones I liked from Ed's album. 
128.  Loud Luxury - Body (Featuring Brando): This was pretty catchy!
127. Blanco Brown - The Git Up: The first half was decent/catchy, but I hated the trap. I'm real picky about country being mixed with other genres and this is no exception. 
126. Dermot Kennedy - Power Over Me: I really like his voice and bonus points for being from Ireland! Catchy song too. 
125. Blake Shelton - God's Country: Most of his songs are a big miss lately (his earlier stuff like Honey Bee is good though). I suppose this is more tolerable thn I Name the Dogs, but I won't add it to my Spotify. 
124. Isabela Merced - Papi: Eh, I am reminded of Selena Gomez's uptempo songs and most of them don't do a lot for me. 
123. Justin Moore - The Ones That Didn't Make It Back Home: I have not listened to much country radio this year but I like this on first listen! Agree on the meaningful lyrics.

3 minutes ago, Sadora said:

130. Alec Benjamin - Let Me Down Slowly (featuring Alessia Cara): Ugh, I can't @ his voice. At least I liked Alessia's parts somewhat. 
129. Ed Sheeran - Cross Me (featuring Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock): This is good, one of the only ones I liked from Ed's album. 
128.  Loud Luxury - Body (Featuring Brando): This was pretty catchy!
127. Blanco Brown - The Git Up: The first half was decent/catchy, but I hated the trap. I'm real picky about country being mixed with other genres and this is no exception. 
126. Dermot Kennedy - Power Over Me: I really like his voice and bonus points for being from Ireland! Catchy song too. 
125. Blake Shelton - God's Country: Most of his songs are a big miss lately (his earlier stuff like Honey Bee is good though). I suppose this is more tolerable thn I Name the Dogs, but I won't add it to my Spotify. 
124. Isabela Merced - Papi: Eh, I am reminded of Selena Gomez's uptempo songs and most of them don't do a lot for me. 
123. Justin Moore - The Ones That Didn't Make It Back Home: I have not listened to much country radio this year but I like this on first listen! Agree on the meaningful lyrics.

- Oh okay. :(  But yay Alessia!

- Aww too bad it's one of the only ones, but I'm glad you like it. ❤️

- :bobo:

- Ahh okay. I do remember you saying that. :( 

- Yay!

- Ah yeah, they are hit or miss for me, but omg yayy Honey Bee is my favorite. :wub: Aww okay. 

- Ooh, I didn't get the Selena comparison but I see. Oh well. bye2.gif

- I'm so glad you liked this right away! ❤️ 

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

Gahh. Yes, but you can prevent a link from embedding:  

image.png

This pops up when you put in the video, so you can just click to keep it as a link. Ugh yes, except I have soo many more than you. :blushingwave: I don't think I'll bother with previous sets, unless I really have nothing better to do. I don't expect any more comments on them though.

Sadly, there are soo many more too. :( I don't plan to go back and do that, but I do want to have them for future posts. 

I knew it.  Ugh, sorry I can't respond to what was there before. What do you mean "can’t have certain posts at a certain amount"?  Aww. :hug: Oh, and without the Seahawks playing, I was rooting for the Titans, but now they lost today, so oops. bye2.gif

- Yeah, I said I heard it on the radio, but nowhere else besides my phone... but I don't know why I'd need to hear it anywhere else. :huh: I'm going to blame the upgrade and say it changed what I said. And I will also blame it for other things I regret saying elsewhere. Nobody should grind on my innocence though. Don't you say anything. (!) 
- Ugh I know, but do what I said above if you want it to just be a link. :yes: Ah, I see. I would expect him to, so that's good. Yes.
- Aww okay.

You're welcome. Sorry, but you'll soon find out.  Ah, well, I tried to narrow it down since last time you didn't like just the one named artist part of it. Well, excuse me then.  You do mostly know what I watch... not sure why you thought I watched that one though. OMGGG. DELETE THIS ENTIRE POST. :dead: That is not what I expected you to say either but omg :rofl: I'm speechless. But you know in the literal sense that is exactly what is not happening. bye2.gif

Ooh yeah i saw that a little while ago. Very interesting. I haven’t done it as a link yet though. Yeah you do but we both have lots of changing and adjusting to do. And ah then today Elliott caught up on my thread, and video links aren’t there anymore so i’m like yikes. :dead: I did make some past set adjustments so i’ll do more later.

Ughh yeah, that too. >.< I don’t really feel like changing my smilies up accordingly, but we’ll see if I cane my mind there.

Yeah. :( Aww it’s okay and i know you can’t. With some top portions of the posts being cut out i wonder if that meant posts can’t be too long. I’m confused with what happened there. Oooh wow, my father was rooting for the Titans too but omg  I didn’t know they lost. Gotta find out who the Final 2 are.

- Oooh lol yeah I don’t know why else for that either haha. 😛 LMAOOO that’s a good excuse there haha. LOL Noooo have no regrets on other things you said. LMAOO they weren’t singing it to/about you unless you know something I don’t. :lmao: What should I say?

- lmao I am cracking up with how that happened. Ah thanks for what you told me. I’ll do that when I need to. Mhmmm yess and it is!

- ❤️

- :hug: OK I will believe you there. Oooh awww I said that? Oops but yes i appreciate that you narrowed it down and thank you for that. Uhh  because i thought you did when i was looking shows up. And I wasn’t thinking of your write-up in the TV game lol. NEVERRR. :dead: Omgggg lol what? What did you expect me to say? Ugh the tiny text. I know and that is sooo messed up? :ermm:

122. Drax Project - Woke Up Late (featuring Hailee Steinfeld)

omg this song title must have been born with me in mind. heart.gif.76e615493bed5be6a514e6e0625f7c4c.gif But not the rest of it, since the song is actually about the morning following a big party and having too much fun. :party: I love Hailee Steinfeld and love her voice on this song. It's also really catchy. :bobo: Not familiar with Drax Project, but I enjoy the male voice on this too, especially at these parts: "My head is spinnin' like I've been out days" and "Did ya catch my name" I love those runs. But the chorus is where it's at! LAST NIGHT. WE MET AT ONE. DRANK TILL TWO. DANCED TILL FOUR.  WALKED YOU HOME. AWAKE TILL DAWN. SLEPT TILL NOON. AND NOW I WANT MORE. :bobo: I love that "now I want more" part for some reason. But the whole thing has this cool, laid back, groovy feel that I love. Again with the runs in the verse. Love this "I got that taste" part. But analyzing the song now makes me realize how long it takes for Hailee to show up. Gosh. I love the whole "Why's it so, so easy with the lights down?" part. :bobo: I really wish Hailee was on the song more, but it makes sense that she's responding to him after he told his part of the story. They say a lot of the same things, I see. "And I know that's all right" I love her vocal there. ❤️ And she sings along on the rest of it with him too! LOVE IT. What a jam. :bobo: I love how it ends softly too.

121. Camila Cabello - Liar

*song starts around 1:31* 
I wasn't crazy about this song at first, and in fact, this and another one from Camila were released at pretty much the same time, yet this one seemed to impact radio a lot more. I don't recall if I heard the other on radio at all, but I heard this one several times. I have my opinion on which is better. But this song has still grown on me enough to include it on here.  The video is something amazing and so elaborate though, wow. :haha: Camila finds herself reliving the same day over and over, except always dying in a different way. Yikes.  In the video, she's in love with someone else other than her fiance, but the song talks more generally about trying not to lose control, as she says she won't get too close, and yet.. she can't help it, so she's made out to be a liar. That's kind of clever. "I said I won't lose control, I don't want it, I said I won't get too close, but I can't stop it" I know the feeling, girl. "Oh no, there you go, making me a liar, got me begging you for more" :bobo:  WTH at that elephant falling out of the sky and crushing her though? It's so nuts. But all the scenarios are wowzers. "I picture your hands on me (I think I wanna let it happen)" shocked.gif.b6e9e5d138ec30061558d0e4552967b2.gif OH my. But oh, my favorite part of the second verse and one of my favorites in the song is "But what if, you kiss me?  And what if, I like it?" :wub: Oh and it's ironic she sings "startin' up a fire" in the chorus, when she ends up setting that house on fire. Anyway, this is quite a fun song and I only love it more from the video. I also enjoy it more with every listen.

120. Guy Sebastian - Choir

Ugh, I really wish Guy would cross over to America, because he's so talented and has great music. More for me, I guess. This is kind of both a sad and happy song... melodically it's very upbeat, but the song is a tribute to a friend of his who passed away. I read it was originally a ballad but was changed. I would guess to have more of a celebratory tone, since is about how his friend is now singing with the choir in heaven, and how his voice lives on in that way. bye2.gif.77061b91a9b6af1be929bed401348832.gif Although, he did sing a slower version of this live with Samantha Jade, which was really nice and so different. You must hear the original here first though. Anyway, this second part of the first verse kind of stands out to me for reasons..."But your book ran out of pages, and now I wish I never waited to tell you out of all the moments in my life, the ones I got to share with you were probably my favorite" That's really sad and just goes to show how we should always tell people how we feel and that we love them before it's too late. Gahh. I really like the lyrics in the pre-chorus too and think it's sweet. "I know you're looking down on us. I'm missing you bro, I hope you're proud of us. At least I know you made it home, and I know you're not alone" bye2.gif.77061b91a9b6af1be929bed401348832.gif And then the super bouncy, uptempo chorus kicks in! "'Cause now you're singing with a choir! We all ridin' with youuu" :bobo: It's so fun and really joyful. I love it.  The second verse again touches on the subject of putting things off and not seizing the moment. "Too busy to call, we'll catch up next week and then it gets to next week and we say maybe next week" :no: But wow the ending lyrics of that verse are so thought provoking. "Asking ourselves "Where did my friends go?" So don't wait till they go home" Ugh nooo. Let's not. Hold all your loved ones tight and let them know today! The bridge is so good in every way. I love the vocals, melody, lyrics, and everything. "I'm gonna see you again and when I do, you better have a part for me, You sing the melody and I'll take the harmony" That is so cute, is it not? bye2.gif.77061b91a9b6af1be929bed401348832.gif Aww. They're gonna have one amazing choir up there in heaven. This is such an uplifting song and I'm sure his friend is looking down and loving it.  

119. Ally Brooke - No Good

This is a newer song to me, but I really liked it the first time I heard it. It's about a toxic relationship, and how she doesn't need anyone in her life who's NO GOOD for her. (!)kiss.gif.b190250b2169d27b310cd10ee5813812.gif It sounds like she's having trouble getting away from him though, despite knowing she should.  The verses of this have a kind of mysterious sound that reminds me of something else I can't think of. The chorus is my favorite though and is sassy. :bobo: "You're no good for me, I don't need nobody. Don't need no one that's no good for me" I especially love that last THAT'S NO GOOD FOR ME part! :bobo: And the "nooo goood" parts after the last two choruses are fun too. I need to listen to this much more and maybe it could rank higher in 2020 if it has enough impact. This is probably the most I liked an Ally solo song on first listen. 

118. Ed Sheeran - Best Part of Me (featuring Yebba)

This is a really beautiful song between Ed and Yebba, who is someone I never heard of before. I feel like this song could be a grower, or may be underrated in general. I also feel like I forget how much I enjoy it unless I'm listening to it. Ed starts off the song by pretty much pointing out all these things he feels are wrong with him or that he's insecure about, before going into the pre-chorus that says: "But she loves me, she loves me. Why the hell she love me? When she could have anyone else? "bye2.gif.77061b91a9b6af1be929bed401348832.gif  So obviously, he's wondering why she loves him when he has so many ~unattractive traits~ I love the way he switches from "she" in the first part of the pre-chorus, to "you" in the second, so he's addressing her directly. heart.gif.76e615493bed5be6a514e6e0625f7c4c.gif  But it ends with "'cause I don't even love myself" which is bye2.gif.77061b91a9b6af1be929bed401348832.gif But the chorus is sooo pretty and soft. I love it and am not sure if I prefer the pre-chorus or chorus. "Baby, the best part of me is you. Lately, everything's makin' sense, too. Oh, baby, I'm so in love with you" So so sweet. I especially love the way Ed sings that "I'm so in love with you" heart.gif.76e615493bed5be6a514e6e0625f7c4c.gif Ed on a love song is love itself. Yebba sings about her own traits in her verse, and it's cool because it's like she is responding to Ed and they're both singing from their side of the relationship. heart.gif.76e615493bed5be6a514e6e0625f7c4c.gif   I love the addition of her line that says "And I bet he never lets me go, and shows me how to love myself" heart.gif.76e615493bed5be6a514e6e0625f7c4c.gif  Ahh their voices sound so good together on the chorus. It truly is music to my ears.   Ed's belting is my favorite, but I love how they end the song on a lower note too. Such a beautiful song. 

117. Jimmie Allen - Make Me Want To

*song starts around 1:47*

I had a Jimmie Allen song, "Best Shot", on my list last year, and he is back again because I really enjoy his voice and what I've heard from him. This song is about... what this girl makes him want to do. :giggle: You know this video catches my interest from the start with that little flamingo. How cute. :haha: It's sweet how he takes in that lady, but then... strange things happen. We finally get to the song though and it's got that subtly groovy, laid back feel that I love. "Right here in the middle of the floor with this hole in the wall on a backstreet, I knew I had to get close to you" I really love his ~vocal flow on that part. But the chorus is my absolute favorite!  GIRL WHAT'S YOUR NAME WHAT YOU DRINKIN. YEAH WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE SONG. IF YOU'RE THINKIN' WHAT I'M THINKIN' WE AIN'T GONNA BE IN THIS BAR TOO LONG.  I can't decide if that last part is my favorite... or "We'll be sneakin' on out to your car, stealin' kisses out there in the dark" or even "Yeah it might be too soon to say I love you, but you're gonna make me want to" That sure is fast, because didn't they just meet? I guess it's love at first sight.  He obviously wants to get away with this girl and know everything about her. I do love that bar line I quoted from the chorus, although it seems quite suggestive. But the song has a great feel about it that makes it easy to listen to over and over.

116. MAX -  Love Me Less (featuring Quinn XCII)

I remember hearing Max guest hosting American Top 40 one weekend and he mentioned this song, which I had not yet heard at the time. I heard it sometime shortly after, and a few more times on the radio, and liked it a lot.  It's a different vibe from his previous hit, but still very good.  In the song, he is asking his girl if she would change her opinion of him if he knew some things about him... I guess his ~baggage.  He looks so serious and noexpression.gif.8ca1be4a524427ae3591f38a3ebfe641.gif throughout the video, but the song does have quite a jammy feel to it. Or maybe subtly jammy. The chorus is the best though, and I especially love this part: "Would you love me less? No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no" All those no's are so catchy. :bobo: I love how the melody changes during that part. I don't know what else to say, oops. But I enjoy this.

115. Lee Brice - Rumor

I believe I heard this on the radio for the first time and was wondering what song it was because I really liked it. I ended up hearing it many more times on the radio since then. stuart.gif.3a4a31607fe730ec57d4fe1473fc8418.gif I really like Lee Brice's voice and the way he sings this song. I do know a few other songs of his, but can't really think of them off the top of my head. Anyway, this song is obviously about a rumor, and it's going around that him and this woman are together, even though they're not... but he'd like to give that rumor some truth. shocked.gif.b6e9e5d138ec30061558d0e4552967b2.gif   Melodically, the song has this real great throwback, bluesy sound that I really love. I love the way he sings on this entire song, but I'll name some of my favorite parts, of course. "They wanna know what's up, why I'm still holding ya even when the song is over" Ooh interesting question, but I love how he sings that. The chorus is my favorite. "There's a rumor going 'round about me and you" I love his voice on that part a lot, as well as "So tell me why we even trying to deny this feeling. I feel it, don't you feel it too?" That's probably my very favorite. But wow the way his vocals are highlighted on the chorus after the bridge is so good. I don't even remember loving his voice so much as on this song before. I just love it and love the feel of this song.

122. Drax Project - Woke Up Late (featuring Hailee Steinfeld):
121. Camila Cabello - Liar:
120. Guy Sebastian - Choir:
119. Ally Brooke - No Good:
118. Ed Sheeran - Best Part of Me (featuring Yebba):
117. Jimmie Allen - Make Me Want To:
116. MAX - Love Me Less (Featuring Quinn XCII):
115. Lee Brice - Rumor:

Clues for 114-108:

- This song title is a person's name.

- The name of this song is something you probably learned to draw as a child.

- A song that has its title stylized in all capital letters.

- The word "love" is in this song title.

- This song shares its name with an IDF smiley.

- Two songs from two female artists who have almost the same last name.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh yeah i saw that a little while ago. Very interesting. I haven’t done it as a link yet though. Yeah you do but we both have lots of changing and adjusting to do. And ah then today Elliott caught up on my thread, and video links aren’t there anymore so i’m like yikes. :dead: I did make some past set adjustments so i’ll do more later.

Ughh yeah, that too. >.< I don’t really feel like changing my smilies up accordingly, but we’ll see if I cane my mind there.

Yeah. :( Aww it’s okay and i know you can’t. With some top portions of the posts being cut out i wonder if that meant posts can’t be too long. I’m confused with what happened there. Oooh wow, my father was rooting for the Titans too but omg  I didn’t know they lost. Gotta find out who the Final 2 are.

- Oooh lol yeah I don’t know why else for that either haha. 😛 LMAOOO that’s a good excuse there haha. LOL Noooo have no regrets on other things you said. LMAOO they weren’t singing it to/about you unless you know something I don’t. :lmao: What should I say?

- :hug: OK I will believe you there. Oooh awww I said that? Oops but yes i appreciate that you narrowed it down and thank you for that. Uhh  because i thought you did when i was looking shows up. And I wasn’t thinking of your write-up in the TV game lol. NEVERRR. :dead: Omgggg lol what? What did you expect me to say? Ugh the tiny text. I know and that is sooo messed up? :ermm:

Okay, well now you know. I know, I just have soo much more. pinch.gif.3dce189cb12abfe27993f454115129c6.gif Oh, I don't really think anyone will do that in here, except for that last set, which I think is the only one Steven didn't comment on. That's good, I just don't know if I will.

Oh, there are just too many good ones missing, so I will continue to paste them in. 

Ooooh... uhhh I would hope not. I think we can now post more than 30 smileys, so I can't imagine this, but also... the one of mine in your thread was not even that long. There are much longer ones I checked and the tops seemed intact. Oh yay! Kind of surprised since they're the ones that took out the Patriots. But they also have that cute guy from Oregon I told you about. :giggle: Ah yeah. LOL I could have told you this. The Chiefs and 49ers. original.gif.cafa62c0d7d04459da7ddca82c405312.gif

- Wow. Thank you. (!) Ugh, you know there are things, so I just want to blame it on the upgrade, even though it makes no sense. Okay, I'm just saying.... uhh NOTHING. 

- Thank you. Yes, you did, so I tried to help. Oh... oh? I cut that show and talked a lot about it, including how I hadn't seen it. So hmm. Curious. LOL. GAH. :dead: Uhh something about me always losing it or being a certain way relating to that.  Yeahh. I need to tell you about my most recent dream though, which I will soon.

6 hours ago, miss denise said:

Okay, well now you know. I know, I just have soo much more. pinch.gif.3dce189cb12abfe27993f454115129c6.gif Oh, I don't really think anyone will do that in here, except for that last set, which I think is the only one Steven didn't comment on. That's good, I just don't know if I will.

Oh, there are just too many good ones missing, so I will continue to paste them in. 

Ooooh... uhhh I would hope not. I think we can now post more than 30 smileys, so I can't imagine this, but also... the one of mine in your thread was not even that long. There are much longer ones I checked and the tops seemed intact. Oh yay! Kind of surprised since they're the ones that took out the Patriots. But they also have that cute guy from Oregon I told you about. :giggle: Ah yeah. LOL I could have told you this. The Chiefs and 49ers. original.gif.cafa62c0d7d04459da7ddca82c405312.gif

- Wow. Thank you. (!) Ugh, you know there are things, so I just want to blame it on the upgrade, even though it makes no sense. Okay, I'm just saying.... uhh NOTHING. 

- Thank you. Yes, you did, so I tried to help. Oh... oh? I cut that show and talked a lot about it, including how I hadn't seen it. So hmm. Curious. LOL. GAH. :dead: Uhh something about me always losing it or being a certain way relating to that.  Yeahh. I need to tell you about my most recent dream though, which I will soon.

Gahhh yeah I know now. I know. I see and then another thing, he was saying why I didn’t post the “flawless Lizzo Tempo video” when I did all along but the update makes it looks like I didn’t. :dead: I’m like “that is not the case.” :Dead: I understand.

I understand. :(

I hope not either. Ooh we can? Lmao I didn’t low that but wow I feel like we are leaning so much stuff now haha. Hmmm yeh I don’t know what the problem was there. So weird but hopefully future posts will be fine. Ooh yeah I know but he was annoyed even morer at the #1 seed team and wanted ten to lose so therefore was rooting for the Titans. Ooh they do? I can’t remember this guy’s name but what was it? Awww you should have but i did find out this morning so thanks. And lmao wow it’s so weird not knowing this until the next day, lmao.

- Wow…. wow… but you’re welcome. Lmaooo seems like something i would do or say too so I don’t blame you. Doesn’t work for me…. I got to say something.

- You’re welcome. I Iam glad you did that. ❤️ And lol as I said, I wasn’t thinking of that fact when I was trying to look up those Netflix shows, lol. OMGGG why you responding like this? :lmao: Oooooh yesss that is very true there. And funny you say that as you were like that last night. :giggle: Omggg whatt? Wow you finally have a new dream? 😮 

Yayy new set. I’ll reply to it soon and can’t wait to do so - but gah feeling like I got so many things to catch up now. :lol:

122. Drax Project - Woke Up Late (featuring Hailee Steinfeld): lol Your comments on the title of the song. Hmm NHT and I don’t think I ever heard of this either? I am not too sure. This song has a nice fun dancey feel to it, which is fun. The parts you listed are fun and I like the sound of it. Yeah it’s funny because this does have a laid back feel to it, but it’s a bit dancey and fun too. LMAOO YESS your Hailee comment. I was wondering when her part was coming up and wow it took like 2 minutes. She sounds nice and the song has a nice sound to it. It could def grow on me with some more listens.

121. Camila Cabello - Liar: Ooh yeah that was super weird of how Camila had those dual single releases with this and Shameless. I’m guessing verdict is out of you preferring Shameless. 😛 But ooo I’m kinda surprised at you not being crazy about this and how this had to grow on you. I thought you would have liked this right away. 😮 LMAOO yeah the video is really OTT and sooo dramatic but that’s how Camila likes to do sometimes. :haha: But yeah crazy video but the song is catchy and a lot of fun. I really like the chorus part of the song you mentioned. That part is so fun. OMG LOL yess that elephant falling is sooo crazy. :dead: i really like that part i the second verse you mentioned too and can see you loving that. Enjoyable song.

120. Guy Sebastian - Choir: Hmmm has Guy tried crossing over to America but not much happened? I don’t really know. :unsure: I do remember him having “Battle Scars” which  was kinda popular here. Anyway, NHT aww  I get your comments on this sounding happy with the beat although lyrically it is sad. Aww yay I love that he did a slower version of this with Samantha. ❤️ I like all of the parts you listed here and Guy sounds really good throughout the song. I do like the joyful sound of it as the song gets into the latter section of the chorus. And oh it does have tat hip hop funky sound to it which is cool. The bridge is good too and I like how you describe it. Really nice and uplifting song from Guy here.

119. Ally Brooke - No Good: Ooh wow you got this at a really good spot for such a new song in 2019 as this was released towards the end of that year. I first heard this from her GMA performance, so not too super familiar with it but it’s still quite new (or maybe not as new as it used to be). I can hear the mysterious sound of the verses and oh yeah the chorus definitely has a fun sassy sound to it and I do really like the sound of the chorus there. The song as a whole is fun and catchy for sure. Aww that’s nice to know this is the Ally song you’ve liked most on first listen.

118. Ed Sheeran - Best Part of Me (featuring Yebba): Okay so I guess this is one of those many Ed ~singles I don’t really know or think of as singles so I’m not sure if i guessed this right or not, haha. NHT and yeah I don’t think I ever heard of Yebba either. This song is def very soft, tender and emotional sounding. Ed sounds really nice on the parts you mentioned and through the song in general. It’s very emotional and yeah def coms across as very personal. Aww at the "'cause I don't even love myself" parts which are so sad. :( I’m not sure which parts standout most to me but it’s all really nice and touching. 

117. Jimmie Allen - Make Me Want To: Gosh wow such a long intro in this music video. :haha: Hmm I feel like I heard this maybe or at least saw the title around somewhere. I’m not sure. lol the flamingo comment. This song has a nice smooth sound to it. It’s a cute sounding song. And whoa, the chorus really booms and sounds so much different from the verses, it shocked me haha. The chorus has a nice sound and Jimmie does have a nice voice. omggg the I love you part and with how they just met. Ohu gosh, that is so wow. I can see and get you on the suggestive comment from the chorus. Enjoyable song.

116. MAX - Love Me Less (Featuring Quinn XCII): Oooh snap, I was kinda wondering if this would mae your list and of course I was hoping it would so yayy for it happening. Ahh yes i do remember your introduction to this song and how you didn’t know what song MAX was talking about but at least you know now. OHH WAIT I sure hope I guessed this. I don’t even know if i did. Ooh I do like the vibe and feel of this song an ahh yeah I like how you describe the song and omggg at how you describe his serious still face in the video. Yeah WTH is it like that? Sooo weird. :lmao: The chorus is fun and catchy and I like the parts you mentioned. Fun song and I do enjoy this of course. :bobo:

115. Lee Brice - Rumor:NHT and not too familiar with Lee Brice. mm this is alright but not doing too much for me on first listen though i am sure you aren’t surprised there. Omgg this song being about a rumor and lol wow at him wanting to make some truth to it. Oh wow soo interesting. The chorus has a catchy sound to it and some interesting lyrics. And aww that’s nice you love his voice so much on this song because I don’t really know him or his songs at all. But i probably heard some on lists before? This song does have a nice easy listening sound to it though.

Clues for 114-108:

- This song title is a person's name. // Sam Feldt’s Post Malone :giggle: Arizona Zervas’ “Roxanne” fits but I doubt it’s that. So hmm not sure what to guess.

- The name of this song is something you probably learned to draw as a child. // Stick person or figure? I’m in a Post Malone mood, so I can say and guess Circles or Sunflower (with Swae Lee) though I’m not sure. Harry Styles Watermelon Sugar? M Maren Morris’ Girl

- A song that has its title stylized in all capital letters. // Oooh gosh I should know as I see stuff like this but i usually fix titles so I can’t think of this off the top of my head. I can think of Travis Scott’s “Sicko Mode” which I don’t think will be here and Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie’s “ME!” which should be higher. So not sure what it could really be?

- The word "love" is in this song title. // Oooh i love this clue although I feel like so many songs can apply lol. Kygo/Witney Houston’s Higher Love? Selena Gomez’s Lose you to Love Me (though that should be higher), The Chainsmokers/5 Seonds of Summer’s “Who Do You Love” ? Eli Young Band Love Ain’t? Brett Elderedge’s Love Someone? Cole Swindell’s Love You too Late?

- This song shares its name with an IDF smiley. // Oooh cute clue but…. I don’t know if it’s new IDF smileys or the old ones. lmao.

- Two songs from two female artists who have almost the same last name. // Oooh almost the same last name? I like this clue but not sure who to guess. Uhh maybe something like Katy Perry and someone with a Berry or Cherry last name? Ugh I’m so terrible right now.

6 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Gahhh yeah I know now. I know. I see and then another thing, he was saying why I didn’t post the “flawless Lizzo Tempo video” when I did all along but the update makes it looks like I didn’t. :dead: I’m like “that is not the case.” :Dead: I understand.

I hope not either. Ooh we can? Lmao I didn’t low that but wow I feel like we are leaning so much stuff now haha. Hmmm yeh I don’t know what the problem was there. So weird but hopefully future posts will be fine. Ooh yeah I know but he was annoyed even morer at the #1 seed team and wanted ten to lose so therefore was rooting for the Titans. Ooh they do? I can’t remember this guy’s name but what was it? Awww you should have but i did find out this morning so thanks. And lmao wow it’s so weird not knowing this until the next day, lmao.

- Wow…. wow… but you’re welcome. Lmaooo seems like something i would do or say too so I don’t blame you. Doesn’t work for me…. I got to say something.

- You’re welcome. I Iam glad you did that. ❤️ And lol as I said, I wasn’t thinking of that fact when I was trying to look up those Netflix shows, lol. OMGGG why you responding like this? :lmao: Oooooh yesss that is very true there. And funny you say that as you were like that last night. :giggle: Omggg whatt? Wow you finally have a new dream? 😮 

Yayy new set. I’ll reply to it soon and can’t wait to do so - but gah feeling like I got so many things to catch up now. :lol:

Oh, what? Wouldn't it have been the same as all the other songs in that set though, so it's not like you just didn't post it... and I'm sure it had part of that YouTube code left behind. 

I think so. I counted more than 30 in a post I did. Hallelujah if this is the case. Same. Oooh, so that must be the Chiefs then? I see. Yes, his name is Marcus Mariota. I think he was their backup QB, but looks like now he may be a free agent and go to another team... so will have to keep track. Oh, you didn't ask me though, but I would have told you earlier.  Also, who does your dad root for between those two? He doesn't like the Niners either. 

- lol.  Well, you're clearly not saying anything about this, so good.

- Adding in a line here because I just realized I either forgot to comment on something I meant to a few posts ago.. or it deleted. Hopefully I just forgot. BUT what I meant to say in regards to my comments on Papi, was how you didn't say anything about this whole part of my comments: "also watched her in the Netflix film, Let It Snow, based on the much superior novel, although at least the movie had a certain cute Australian boy (pray for Australia crying.gif  ) but okay, I have way too many thoughts going on here to get into it all now, so I'll stop." I really thought you would have something to say.

- Yay. Well okay. I'm still confused. You know why I'm responding like this. Yeahhh, wouldn't be surprised if you had said that. OMG. Don't talk about last night. (!) Yes. 

Oh, sorry. :( But yeah, I couldn't go to sleep last night. :ph34rwave: 

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

122. Drax Project - Woke Up Late (featuring Hailee Steinfeld): lol Your comments on the title of the song. Hmm NHT and I don’t think I ever heard of this either? I am not too sure. This song has a nice fun dancey feel to it, which is fun. The parts you listed are fun and I like the sound of it. Yeah it’s funny because this does have a laid back feel to it, but it’s a bit dancey and fun too. LMAOO YESS your Hailee comment. I was wondering when her part was coming up and wow it took like 2 minutes. She sounds nice and the song has a nice sound to it. It could def grow on me with some more listens.

121. Camila Cabello - Liar: Ooh yeah that was super weird of how Camila had those dual single releases with this and Shameless. I’m guessing verdict is out of you preferring Shameless. 😛 But ooo I’m kinda surprised at you not being crazy about this and how this had to grow on you. I thought you would have liked this right away. 😮 LMAOO yeah the video is really OTT and sooo dramatic but that’s how Camila likes to do sometimes. :haha: But yeah crazy video but the song is catchy and a lot of fun. I really like the chorus part of the song you mentioned. That part is so fun. OMG LOL yess that elephant falling is sooo crazy. :dead: i really like that part i the second verse you mentioned too and can see you loving that. Enjoyable song.

120. Guy Sebastian - Choir: Hmmm has Guy tried crossing over to America but not much happened? I don’t really know. :unsure: I do remember him having “Battle Scars” which  was kinda popular here. Anyway, NHT aww  I get your comments on this sounding happy with the beat although lyrically it is sad. Aww yay I love that he did a slower version of this with Samantha. ❤️ I like all of the parts you listed here and Guy sounds really good throughout the song. I do like the joyful sound of it as the song gets into the latter section of the chorus. And oh it does have tat hip hop funky sound to it which is cool. The bridge is good too and I like how you describe it. Really nice and uplifting song from Guy here.

119. Ally Brooke - No Good: Ooh wow you got this at a really good spot for such a new song in 2019 as this was released towards the end of that year. I first heard this from her GMA performance, so not too super familiar with it but it’s still quite new (or maybe not as new as it used to be). I can hear the mysterious sound of the verses and oh yeah the chorus definitely has a fun sassy sound to it and I do really like the sound of the chorus there. The song as a whole is fun and catchy for sure. Aww that’s nice to know this is the Ally song you’ve liked most on first listen.

118. Ed Sheeran - Best Part of Me (featuring Yebba): Okay so I guess this is one of those many Ed ~singles I don’t really know or think of as singles so I’m not sure if i guessed this right or not, haha. NHT and yeah I don’t think I ever heard of Yebba either. This song is def very soft, tender and emotional sounding. Ed sounds really nice on the parts you mentioned and through the song in general. It’s very emotional and yeah def coms across as very personal. Aww at the "'cause I don't even love myself" parts which are so sad. :( I’m not sure which parts standout most to me but it’s all really nice and touching. 

117. Jimmie Allen - Make Me Want To: Gosh wow such a long intro in this music video. :haha: Hmm I feel like I heard this maybe or at least saw the title around somewhere. I’m not sure. lol the flamingo comment. This song has a nice smooth sound to it. It’s a cute sounding song. And whoa, the chorus really booms and sounds so much different from the verses, it shocked me haha. The chorus has a nice sound and Jimmie does have a nice voice. omggg the I love you part and with how they just met. Ohu gosh, that is so wow. I can see and get you on the suggestive comment from the chorus. Enjoyable song.

116. MAX - Love Me Less (Featuring Quinn XCII): Oooh snap, I was kinda wondering if this would mae your list and of course I was hoping it would so yayy for it happening. Ahh yes i do remember your introduction to this song and how you didn’t know what song MAX was talking about but at least you know now. OHH WAIT I sure hope I guessed this. I don’t even know if i did. Ooh I do like the vibe and feel of this song an ahh yeah I like how you describe the song and omggg at how you describe his serious still face in the video. Yeah WTH is it like that? Sooo weird. :lmao: The chorus is fun and catchy and I like the parts you mentioned. Fun song and I do enjoy this of course. :bobo:

115. Lee Brice - Rumor:NHT and not too familiar with Lee Brice. mm this is alright but not doing too much for me on first listen though i am sure you aren’t surprised there. Omgg this song being about a rumor and lol wow at him wanting to make some truth to it. Oh wow soo interesting. The chorus has a catchy sound to it and some interesting lyrics. And aww that’s nice you love his voice so much on this song because I don’t really know him or his songs at all. But i probably heard some on lists before? This song does have a nice easy listening sound to it though.

Clues for 114-108:

- This song title is a person's name. // Sam Feldt’s Post Malone :giggle: Arizona Zervas’ “Roxanne” fits but I doubt it’s that. So hmm not sure what to guess.

- The name of this song is something you probably learned to draw as a child. // Stick person or figure? I’m in a Post Malone mood, so I can say and guess Circles or Sunflower (with Swae Lee) though I’m not sure. Harry Styles Watermelon Sugar? M Maren Morris’ Girl

- A song that has its title stylized in all capital letters. // Oooh gosh I should know as I see stuff like this but i usually fix titles so I can’t think of this off the top of my head. I can think of Travis Scott’s “Sicko Mode” which I don’t think will be here and Taylor Swift/Brendon Urie’s “ME!” which should be higher. So not sure what it could really be?

- The word "love" is in this song title. // Oooh i love this clue although I feel like so many songs can apply lol. Kygo/Witney Houston’s Higher Love? Selena Gomez’s Lose you to Love Me (though that should be higher), The Chainsmokers/5 Seonds of Summer’s “Who Do You Love” ? Eli Young Band Love Ain’t? Brett Elderedge’s Love Someone? Cole Swindell’s Love You too Late?

- This song shares its name with an IDF smiley. // Oooh cute clue but…. I don’t know if it’s new IDF smileys or the old ones. lmao.

- Two songs from two female artists who have almost the same last name. // Oooh almost the same last name? I like this clue but not sure who to guess. Uhh maybe something like Katy Perry and someone with a Berry or Cherry last name? Ugh I’m so terrible right now.

- This was the for that clue of something I do, lol. Oh, that's too bad. :( It does and I thought you would like this. :bobo: Ugh boo that, wish she came in sooner. Oh yay!

- Yeah, I never get that. Hmm we'll have to see that sometime. Wow, really? It's not my favorite. I love the video though. :haha: Oh yay. Yes, that part. :wub: 

- I don't even know. :(  He's so good though. Oh, I forgot, but do remember that getting US airplay. Yep. Me too. I'm glad you like it and thank you!

- Ah I suppose. :haha: I really liked it right away though. This really isn't that high but thank goodness we're almost at Top 100. Yess. :bobo: lol thanks.

- I see. It was a single, but never heard it on radio or anything. You did name it. Yes, it is. heart.gif  I know. crying.gif Aww okay.

- lol. It happens sometimes. Ooh I'm surprised you at least heard of this and didn't expect that. It's so feel good. :bobo: Yay! I hoped you'd like. 

- Really? That's funny. Yeah, I know I told you that in your thread, although I actually wrote it here first. Yes, sir. You did guess this. Me too. lol your comments on his face. :haha: Yay!  

- I didn't think you'd know this, but oh, no I did think you'd like it moree. :( It has a bluesy sound to it. Mhmm and ugh oh no, I forgot I wanted to edit in a story about a rumor that happened to me when I was in school. Oh well. Oh, okay Wally. :( 

Guesses. heart.gif  "I’m in a Post Malone mood" :lmao: And of course the smiley one is about an old one. I don't consider the others IDF smileys. 

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

Oh, what? Wouldn't it have been the same as all the other songs in that set though, so it's not like you just didn't post it... and I'm sure it had part of that YouTube code left behind. 

I think so. I counted more than 30 in a post I did. Hallelujah if this is the case. Same. Oooh, so that must be the Chiefs then? I see. Yes, his name is Marcus Mariota. I think he was their backup QB, but looks like now he may be a free agent and go to another team... so will have to keep track. Oh, you didn't ask me though, but I would have told you earlier.  Also, who does your dad root for between those two? He doesn't like the Niners either. 

- lol.  Well, you're clearly not saying anything about this, so good.

- Adding in a line here because I just realized I either forgot to comment on something I meant to a few posts ago.. or it deleted. Hopefully I just forgot. BUT what I meant to say in regards to my comments on Papi, was how you didn't say anything about this whole part of my comments: "also watched her in the Netflix film, Let It Snow, based on the much superior novel, although at least the movie had a certain cute Australian boy (pray for Australia crying.gif  ) but okay, I have way too many thoughts going on here to get into it all now, so I'll stop." I really thought you would have something to say.

- Yay. Well okay. I'm still confused. You know why I'm responding like this. Yeahhh, wouldn't be surprised if you had said that. OMG. Don't talk about last night. (!) Yes. 

Oh, sorry. :( But yeah, I couldn't go to sleep last night. :ph34rwave: 

- This was the for that clue of something I do, lol. Oh, that's too bad. :( It does and I thought you would like this. :bobo: Ugh boo that, wish she came in sooner. Oh yay!

- Yeah, I never get that. Hmm we'll have to see that sometime. Wow, really? It's not my favorite. I love the video though. :haha: Oh yay. Yes, that part. :wub: 

- I don't even know. :(  He's so good though. Oh, I forgot, but do remember that getting US airplay. Yep. Me too. I'm glad you like it and thank you!

- Ah I suppose. :haha: I really liked it right away though. This really isn't that high but thank goodness we're almost at Top 100. Yess. :bobo: lol thanks.

- I see. It was a single, but never heard it on radio or anything. You did name it. Yes, it is. heart.gif  I know. crying.gif Aww okay.

- lol. It happens sometimes. Ooh I'm surprised you at least heard of this and didn't expect that. It's so feel good. :bobo: Yay! I hoped you'd like. 

- Really? That's funny. Yeah, I know I told you that in your thread, although I actually wrote it here first. Yes, sir. You did guess this. Me too. lol your comments on his face. :haha: Yay!  

- I didn't think you'd know this, but oh, no I did think you'd like it moree. :( It has a bluesy sound to it. Mhmm and ugh oh no, I forgot I wanted to edit in a story about a rumor that happened to me when I was in school. Oh well. Oh, okay Wally. :( 

Guesses. heart.gif  "I’m in a Post Malone mood" :lmao: And of course the smiley one is about an old one. I don't consider the others IDF smileys. 

Yeah that was exactly right. But ooh thee was more to it as he asked why I posted the Tempo dance instead of the video so there was also that.

Oooh lmaoo wow that reallly works out and benefits on your behalf there. Mine too but you use 30+ smilies more than me. Ooh no, it wasn’t the Chiefs. It was the team the Titans beat last week. So the Titans beat the #3 and #1 seeds from pre-playoffs. *checks* Ooh it’s Baltimore Ravens. Oooh ok hanks for the name. Hmm doesn’t sound tooo familiar to me but I believe you told me about him. This is interesting. Oops, I meant to ask you so i don’t know why I didn’t. Oooh good question and I am not sure. I feel like he likes the 49ers (and one of my cousins love them) and jimmy Garoppolo was a former Patriot, so I’d think he would be rooting for them - but i think he likes Patrick Mahomes too? Hmmm.

- I am not….. for now. So yeah you are lucky there.

- Gahhh with how things are, who even knows what happened. :lol: Oooooohhhhh lol sorry, I was just focused on commenting and listening to the song. But oooooo that was that movie you are talking about and disappointed in - but more importantly, Ben from Descendants. Yayy for mentioning him although awwww you should have mentioned his name. :bye2: I forgot he was Australian. But please do share your too many thoughts here now that we finished discussing the Papi song. 😘 Whatcha gotta say? I’m all ears now!

- You are not the only one lol. Hmmm why is that? Oooh I wouldn’t be surprised either. OMGG but we must? It’s important. (!) Ooh my.

Ooo omggg you couldn’t? Awwww why is that? 😮 But oh i saw your post say like 6 hours ago at like 2PM, I think so I was wondering what that was about. And gah we can’t see the time of when posts are posted soo I don’t know what time that was. Or anytime posts are made lol.

- Ahhh I figured that. Awww. Mhmm and yeah I do like it. Aww sorry, and at least she is still on there.

- Me neither. Hmmmm. Yeah. I wasn’t expecting Liar to be your top favorite Camila song but thought it would have caught onto you more on first listen. Ooh i know you do. Awww yayy.

- Awww yeah he is really good. Yep, he did but I can’t really remember if he did so with other material of his. Aww yeah same and yayness here!!

- I know! :teehee: I wonder if this is one of the newer songs/singles on your list but only you know. Well for its newness based on 2019 since it was released on the end of November haha. Omgg Top 100! You’re welcome. Ooh and ugh I now know the clue this applies to and am mad I didn’t guess it - it was a cute clue. And also funny how you had Camila and Ally on the same set like I did but with different songs.

- Ah yeah and this is on of those situations that confuses me. Yess glad I guessed this. Awww yess, mhmm. It is. :(

- Ah it does. I could be wrong but oh wait, that’s of me at least hearing of this but ahh yeah, I can get the feel good feel of this.

- Yess,, haha. You did and ooh yeah I figured you wrote it here haha. Yayy I’m glad I did. Lmaoo I didn’t really notice it that much until you said so but it’s funny aha.

- Ah yeah you would be right there and aww sorry. I did like the chorus more and certain parts you listed though. Hmm I didn’t really hear much of a bluesy sound to it. Omggg oh whattt?? What rumor in school are you talking about - and at what age/type of school? Hope it wasn’t anything too bad or hurtful. Aww, I thought i said a nice comment at the end there.

Lol I was guessing his songs and a song with his name on it soooo there is that haha. Ooh ok. Hmmm, I don’t know - there’s sorcerer, ph34r, wave, blushingwave and some others lol.

122. Drax Project - Woke Up Late (featuring Hailee Steinfeld): This is cute. Not a big standout for me but it's ok. 

121. Camila Cabello - Liar: Not one of my favorites from her but still ok. I prefer Liar and hope that appears later.

120. Guy Sebastian - Choir: I've actually heard this before due to him beng coached in the former Idol Games section. Again not my favorite but Guy sounds awesome as usual and that slower version with Samantha has me intrigued. 

119. Ally Brooke - No Good: Yeah definitely a newer song for me, but I include them on my lists all the time too. Stated slow but picked up in the second half. Could grow on me with more listens. 

118. Ed Sheeran - Best Part of Me (featuring Yebba):  I don't think it would make a list of mine, but it is pretty and simple. I llike Yebba's voice too; I'll have to check out more from her. 

117. Jimmie Allen - Make Me Want To: I remember Best Shot, I believe I had it on my list too. This one isn't a huge standout but it is cute and has a fun chorus. 

116. MAX - Love Me Less (Featuring Quinn XCII): Eh, couldn't get into this. 

115. Lee Brice - Rumor: I thought he disappeared from the business. 😮 I like the bluesy sound and Lee does sounds good. Like the background vocals of "Baby..." at the end, nice touch. Wish there could've been more of that but still pretty decent.

20 hours ago, Carrie&BlakeFan said:

Sorry I've fallen behind, but I will catch up soon!

That's okay, thanks for posting! :hug: I look forward to your comments. I edited the videos to work again on the set I think you left off on, so hopefully it's all good! ^_^ 

1 hour ago, Sadora said:

122. Drax Project - Woke Up Late (featuring Hailee Steinfeld): This is cute. Not a big standout for me but it's ok. 

121. Camila Cabello - Liar: Not one of my favorites from her but still ok. I prefer Liar and hope that appears later.

120. Guy Sebastian - Choir: I've actually heard this before due to him beng coached in the former Idol Games section. Again not my favorite but Guy sounds awesome as usual and that slower version with Samantha has me intrigued. 

119. Ally Brooke - No Good: Yeah definitely a newer song for me, but I include them on my lists all the time too. Stated slow but picked up in the second half. Could grow on me with more listens. 

118. Ed Sheeran - Best Part of Me (featuring Yebba):  I don't think it would make a list of mine, but it is pretty and simple. I llike Yebba's voice too; I'll have to check out more from her. 

117. Jimmie Allen - Make Me Want To: I remember Best Shot, I believe I had it on my list too. This one isn't a huge standout but it is cute and has a fun chorus. 

116. MAX - Love Me Less (Featuring Quinn XCII): Eh, couldn't get into this. 

115. Lee Brice - Rumor: I thought he disappeared from the business. 😮 I like the bluesy sound and Lee does sounds good. Like the background vocals of "Baby..." at the end, nice touch. Wish there could've been more of that but still pretty decent.

- Aww okay. 

- Same. But do you mean you prefer Shameless? Because this one is Liar. bleh.gif 

- Oh yay! Coached in the games section? shocked.gif  But agree he always sounds great!

- Haha yay! I'm glad you think so. :bobo: 

- Aww, but I'm glad you at least like it. 

- Yay! Too bad you don't like this one as much, but at least you still do.

- Aww oh well.

- Oh? :lmao: What made you think that? I never heard anything. I agree! Oh and lol you wanting more of the background singer over him. 

11 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Yeah that was exactly right. But ooh thee was more to it as he asked why I posted the Tempo dance instead of the video so there was also that.

Oooh lmaoo wow that reallly works out and benefits on your behalf there. Mine too but you use 30+ smilies more than me. Ooh no, it wasn’t the Chiefs. It was the team the Titans beat last week. So the Titans beat the #3 and #1 seeds from pre-playoffs. *checks* Ooh it’s Baltimore Ravens. Oooh ok hanks for the name. Hmm doesn’t sound tooo familiar to me but I believe you told me about him. This is interesting. Oops, I meant to ask you so i don’t know why I didn’t. Oooh good question and I am not sure. I feel like he likes the 49ers (and one of my cousins love them) and jimmy Garoppolo was a former Patriot, so I’d think he would be rooting for them - but i think he likes Patrick Mahomes too? Hmmm.

- I am not….. for now. So yeah you are lucky there.

- Gahhh with how things are, who even knows what happened. :lol: Oooooohhhhh lol sorry, I was just focused on commenting and listening to the song. But oooooo that was that movie you are talking about and disappointed in - but more importantly, Ben from Descendants. Yayy for mentioning him although awwww you should have mentioned his name. :bye2: I forgot he was Australian. But please do share your too many thoughts here now that we finished discussing the Papi song. 😘 Whatcha gotta say? I’m all ears now!

- You are not the only one lol. Hmmm why is that? Oooh I wouldn’t be surprised either. OMGG but we must? It’s important. (!) Ooh my.

Ooo omggg you couldn’t? Awwww why is that? 😮 But oh i saw your post say like 6 hours ago at like 2PM, I think so I was wondering what that was about. And gah we can’t see the time of when posts are posted soo I don’t know what time that was. Or anytime posts are made lol.

- I know! :teehee: I wonder if this is one of the newer songs/singles on your list but only you know. Well for its newness based on 2019 since it was released on the end of November haha. Omgg Top 100! You’re welcome. Ooh and ugh I now know the clue this applies to and am mad I didn’t guess it - it was a cute clue. And also funny how you had Camila and Ally on the same set like I did but with different songs.

- Ah yeah you would be right there and aww sorry. I did like the chorus more and certain parts you listed though. Hmm I didn’t really hear much of a bluesy sound to it. Omggg oh whattt?? What rumor in school are you talking about - and at what age/type of school? Hope it wasn’t anything too bad or hurtful. Aww, I thought i said a nice comment at the end there.

Lol I was guessing his songs and a song with his name on it soooo there is that haha. Ooh ok. Hmmm, I don’t know - there’s sorcerer, ph34r, wave, blushingwave and some others lol.

Oooh I see, since that link showed up embedded, so it looked that way. But still, the rest in the set wouldn't have had videos then either, if that one didn't. :haha: 

Yes! So happy. Oooh oops, okay.... that doesn't explain why he rooted for the Titans on Sunday though, which is when I said I was. You're welcome. I did on my ~other list. He played for University of Oregon and won the Heisman Trophy.  Oh. WHAT?! I thought you told me he didn't like the 49ers and that's why he wanted the Seahawks to beat them. 

- I don't even think you know what to say, lol. :ph34rwave:

- I think I just missed it somehow. lol this only makes me believe more you don't care for this crush as much. But... yes, that movie. And yes, him. LOL I could, but you wouldn't remember his actual name. LOL it's all my thoughts about the movie I told you about, him which I also told you about, and Australia... which I also told you about. :dead: 

- Well then. You know why... you know what you said. lol. sloth no GIF

Because. :dead: I woke myself with our convo. Oooh.... yeah. :ph34rwave:You can see the time by hovering over the "6 hours ago" or whatever it says. Or with older posts (like that one is now), it says the exact time. Andddd now I won't be able to sleep tonight either. 

- Oh, well it is one of the newer songs because... it's newer. I don't think that's a secret.  Awww... thanks. And that show is out now. brokenheart.gif.c27348e45f86b7a5d6e221f8e8a96242.gif Ooh I didn't realize we both did that.

- Aww okay. :( lol. It wasn't a bad rumor... actually I wasn't going to say what it was in the post, but I can tell you. It was just a rumor about me liking a guy that I didn't actually like (in that way). It was 5th grade. It's so weird how it got started because one of my friends told me that someone heard me say that I liked him, when I clearly never did because I didn't. :? I'm like, how can someone say I said that? And then everyone ~knew this~ as if it was a fact, and one of his friends talked to me about it too, but it was not true. lol so there. Yeah, I was just sad you don't like it more.

I saw. LOL at a song called "blushingwave" or "ph34r" :dead: And there are way more than "some" others. You'll see what this is.

10 hours ago, miss denise said:

Oooh I see, since that link showed up embedded, so it looked that way. But still, the rest in the set wouldn't have had videos then either, if that one didn't. :haha: 

Yes! So happy. Oooh oops, okay.... that doesn't explain why he rooted for the Titans on Sunday though, which is when I said I was. You're welcome. I did on my ~other list. He played for University of Oregon and won the Heisman Trophy.  Oh. WHAT?! I thought you told me he didn't like the 49ers and that's why he wanted the Seahawks to beat them. 

- I don't even think you know what to say, lol. :ph34rwave:

- I think I just missed it somehow. lol this only makes me believe more you don't care for this crush as much. But... yes, that movie. And yes, him. LOL I could, but you wouldn't remember his actual name. LOL it's all my thoughts about the movie I told you about, him which I also told you about, and Australia... which I also told you about. :dead: 

- Well then. You know why... you know what you said. lol. sloth no GIF

Because. :dead: I woke myself with our convo. Oooh.... yeah. :ph34rwave:You can see the time by hovering over the "6 hours ago" or whatever it says. Or with older posts (like that one is now), it says the exact time. Andddd now I won't be able to sleep tonight either. 

- Oh, well it is one of the newer songs because... it's newer. I don't think that's a secret.  Awww... thanks. And that show is out now. brokenheart.gif.c27348e45f86b7a5d6e221f8e8a96242.gif Ooh I didn't realize we both did that.

- Aww okay. :( lol. It wasn't a bad rumor... actually I wasn't going to say what it was in the post, but I can tell you. It was just a rumor about me liking a guy that I didn't actually like (in that way). It was 5th grade. It's so weird how it got started because one of my friends told me that someone heard me say that I liked him, when I clearly never did because I didn't. :? I'm like, how can someone say I said that? And then everyone ~knew this~ as if it was a fact, and one of his friends talked to me about it too, but it was not true. lol so there. Yeah, I was just sad you don't like it more.

I saw. LOL at a song called "blushingwave" or "ph34r" :dead: And there are way more than "some" others. You'll see what this is.

Mhmmmm yess and yea we know it was never like that. :haha: That is very truee there haha.

Yayyy Happy Denise. ❤️ Oooh I can’t remember if he was rooting for them on Sunday, but he was last week. I misread what you said. Ooooohh wow with you mentioning these other facts I suddenly remember him better so thanks for that. :lol: Oooh did I say that? Shooot I thought he liked the 49ers but now I am all confused but he was rooting for the Seahawks to beat them.

- Find out what to say then. :wub:

- Awww that could be it. OMGGG nooooo don’t say that at thee crossed out text. NOT true. I still love this crush just other newer crushes you had at this time took over my mind. Oooh lmaooo possibly, since you mostly refer to him as Ben, haha. Oooh ok well yeah you did tell me all about this but I felt like you had more to say. :Dead:

- I don’t remember now. :teehee: OMGGG noooooo @ this gif. You mean “How about….. yes!”

Omgggg lmaooo you did? Oh wowzers. Wow. I slept like a baby hahaha. Oooooh wow really? I just checked and ok that works…. gah learning sooo much new stuff now. Oooh it says the exact time with older posts. Hmmm okay. Oooh wow why is that?

- Lol I see but i was wondering what other songs are svn newer than this one. It could be. Awww nooo, I’m sorry about that. Ahh yes we did.

- Oooh and awwww okay at least it wasn’t a bad rumor. Omgg wow at all of this. And jeez hmmm I feel like that’s kinda young for those rumors to happen. I feel like that happens around middle or high school, but 5th grade is close to middle school age. Omggg whoa this all sounds like a whole mess with all of the mishearing and misquoting and stuff. So confusing. :? OMGG Danggg now I wonder ow many people got involved and ~knew this was so true~, This sounds so crazy haha. Thanks for sharing. Ooh awww I’m sorry.

LMAOOO I don’t even know but there could be songs with those names these days. :dead: Ooh i know but…. I don’t know haha. OK.

10 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Yayyy Happy Denise. ❤️ Oooh I can’t remember if he was rooting for them on Sunday, but he was last week. I misread what you said. Ooooohh wow with you mentioning these other facts I suddenly remember him better so thanks for that. :lol: Oooh did I say that? Shooot I thought he liked the 49ers but now I am all confused but he was rooting for the Seahawks to beat them.

- Find out what to say then. :wub:

- Awww that could be it. OMGGG nooooo don’t say that at thee crossed out text. NOT true. I still love this crush just other newer crushes you had at this time took over my mind. Oooh lmaooo possibly, since you mostly refer to him as Ben, haha. Oooh ok well yeah you did tell me all about this but I felt like you had more to say. :Dead:

- I don’t remember now. :teehee: OMGGG noooooo @ this gif. You mean “How about….. yes!”

Omgggg lmaooo you did? Oh wowzers. Wow. I slept like a baby hahaha. Oooooh wow really? I just checked and ok that works…. gah learning sooo much new stuff now. Oooh it says the exact time with older posts. Hmmm okay. Oooh wow why is that?

- Lol I see but i was wondering what other songs are svn newer than this one. It could be. Awww nooo, I’m sorry about that. Ahh yes we did.

- Oooh and awwww okay at least it wasn’t a bad rumor. Omgg wow at all of this. And jeez hmmm I feel like that’s kinda young for those rumors to happen. I feel like that happens around middle or high school, but 5th grade is close to middle school age. Omggg whoa this all sounds like a whole mess with all of the mishearing and misquoting and stuff. So confusing. :? OMGG Danggg now I wonder ow many people got involved and ~knew this was so true~, This sounds so crazy haha. Thanks for sharing. Ooh awww I’m sorry.

LMAOOO I don’t even know but there could be songs with those names these days. :dead: Ooh i know but…. I don’t know haha. OK.

Oh, that's when I said I was, so I got all mixed up with you saying he was too because of the other team.  Oh yay, I'm glad you do! grin.gif.72508b1e7f0a33f57c3abc5765a91939.gif Well, we talked about that big win by the Seahawks over them and that's when you told me he didn't like the 49ers, sooo I don't know.

- :huh:  What? I said *you* don't know what to say about this Body lyric, even though you threatened to say something.

- It seems that way a lot though. This is one of the newest ones. :dead: But okk. I know. Not to you because I told you all that stuff already.

- Lies. You know what you said.  YES this gif! My fave. :wub:

Um yes. You know what happened. How could I sleep? Good for you. (!) Yes, it does and same. Yep. Um. Something happened on my TV.

- On my list? I have no idea. Thanks. :( 

- Yeah, but still annoying and awkward. Yeah, people started becoming couples in fourth grade. :dead: But yeah, this was almost middle school. I don't even know it was mishearing or just spreading lies. I never said anything of that sort. It seemed like the whole class, but who knows. You're welcome.

lol. You'll find out.

114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me

This is a newer song and a rather sad one from Niall about a break-up. :( I read how he said this may be his favorite song he's ever written, so that's interesting. I really like the part that starts with: "Are you all dressed up but with nowhere to go? Are your tears falling down when the lights are low?" I especially love this line near the end of that pre-chorus: "I've still got so much love hidden beneath this skin" I thought that was all my favorite, but then I really like the chorus too. The song is so simple, yet beautiful, and I love how he pours his emotion into it. I think that "love hidden beneath this skin" line is still my favorite, but the chorus is really strong and I especially love how he belts it even more towards the end of the song. His voice sounds so good. As I mentioned, this is a newer song, so it's still growing on me, but I really like it a lot already. 

113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart

Cassadee doesn't get the recognition she deserves, but I still follow and love her music. This song is really pretty and emotional. It's kind of creative singing about if a heart had a heart of its own. If it had its own heart, it would prevent her from continuing to love this person and experience all this pain. Well, I guess my heart doesn't have a heart either, given these lyrics, like "No, it wouldn't keep hurting me" and "It would cut me some slack, have my back, it would give me a break" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Hearts don't have hearts to keep us from feeling all this pain, which is so sad. The chorus really blooms and is my favorite part of the song. "If my heart had a heart it would go on and leave me alone, it'd stop having a mind of it's own"  So I guess hearts have minds, but not hearts.  My favorite part is when she goes, "It would finally put this to rest, instead of putting this stake in my chest" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I love her delivery at the end of the second verse too, as well as in the belting before the bridge, which is also so pretty.  That "If my heart had a heart" at 2:44 and all her singing at the end is so great. :wub:

112. Post Malone - Circles

I really do have a second Post Malone song on here. britney spears oops GIF  Wow [/no pun intended] I feel like this song has such a different sound from other songs I know from him though. It gives me some kind of R&B vibes, or I don't know... something different that appeals more to me. I like that music right at the start and the "oh oh" parts. :bobo: I guess the song is about the end of a relationship, as a lot of songs are.  I love when he sings more full out in the chorus. "Seasons change and our love went cold, feed the flame 'cause we can't let go, run away, but we're running in circles" :bobo: Another favorite part of mine is in the second verse where he says "You thought that it was special, special" but omg the line that follows. I love his delivery on it but I don't want to repeat. :dead: I'm too innocent for this. But yeah, the vibe of this song is really cool and it's my favorite song I heard from him so far. Side note, it's fun to watch that Britney gif while listening to the song and see how her moves hit the beat. :giggle: 

111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You

This song immediately stood out to me from Maddie's Whirlwind album. It's such a beautiful song about her confidence in this relationship, despite whatever else may happen in life. I really love the chorus, both for the lyrics and how she sings it. "These dreams ain't all that they seem, I know that they could hurt me. Won't you hold my hand if they come true?" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif  And then "'Cause I could get by and hold my head high if everything deserts me, but I'm not losing you"  So yes, through good or bad, thick or thin, she will not lose him. Her vocals really impress me here and I love the belting we hear from her here, like on the bridge: "Will you be like the others I loved before" :omg: "I will still love you the same, Will love you me the sameeeee?" :omg: Wow. I really love that "trueee" note around 2:59 too. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif So pretty. This is such a beautiful and sincere song from Maddie that I love. Her vocals near the end are all so pretty too.

110. Zara Larsson - WOW

There was more than one "Wow" song out this year. :giggle: Wow. WOW. Anyway, this is a fun song from Zara about feeling comfortable with yourself as you are... and I guess how much better it is when your significant other likes you that way too. stuart.gif  "Baby, I'm not even in a gown, I'm just in a T-shirt on the couch" See? Nothing fancy here. It's interesting how she repeats that verse so much more boldly before the first chorus even comes in. And omg the chorus is so hard for me to follow and sing along to, but it's really cool sounding.  It is my new goal in life to learn and nail this chorus. :bobo:  "The way you want me makes me want you now, the only thing you have to say is (Wow)" shocked.gif.0c3e065f5a8e63795b49b1e0e0f58bcb.gif Wow. 4zGaIsm.gif Wow indeed. And it's pretty much what I said, because she's all over here making his jaw drop by doing nothing special. :haha: But that's how you know it's real, I guess. Also, I caught onto this song late, or else it could be so much higher. I love it more with every listen. MAKE YOUR JAW DROP DROP. :bobo: SAYING MY DROP DROP DROP. :bobo: 

109. Samantha Jade - Bounce

Thank goodness Samantha released a new song this past year because I need this pop candy to get me through. :bobo: This is a fun song about being in love and of course, they are responsible for the bounce in your step! :bobo:  "Yeah, you put that bounce in my step" :bobo::w00tbounce:    I don't love this song on quite the same level as some of her other songs that ranked near the top of my lists, but I do still really like it and it's still growing on me.  All her little inflections are so good and addicting though. ❤️  "I'm feeling borderline crazy, so crazy, so crazy, it's so good" :wub: Same. I also love how you can hear her accent so well on the "love faster" part of the bridge. :giggle:But yes, this is yet another newer song for me that I heard right before I started this list, pretty much. It could end up much higher within time. I guess this is one of the sets where I'm collecting songs like that. :giggle: 

108. JoJo - Joanna

This song isn't the longest, but JoJo makes a big statement as she responds to things the media (and social media) said about her career, and possibly even people from her personal life. I love that the song is named after herself. She sounds so pretty on it, but the lyrics and emotion are raw and real. I love this lyric: "Do you still have the same range that you did when you were 14, girl?" especially when she does that vocal run. :giggle: She sure showed them. Also, "You should date somebody famous, that'll probably put you on the A-list, that'll probably get you on them playlists, stop you being so damn underrated" original.gif.31fa1c6a4dc98b632d4fc8e334dc5daf.gif Yes, JoJo is very underrated but boo to those people's advice, as if she needs someone else to get her success. JoJo don't need a man. (!) "What is goin' on, Joanna?"  bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif "It must be something that you did, did you go and have somebody's kid?" :rolleyes: But omg she goes even deeper with lyrics like this: "Speaking of which, where did your acting career go? You were supposed to be somebody, You were supposed to make more money, make us proud. Nobody likes you in Massachusetts" WALLY will shut that last line down. (!) I love how she gets the last laugh while saying all these things herself and she is still releasing music and doing just fine, so thank you and have a good night. (!) But also, watch the acoustic version of this: https://youtu.be/xq3CFnuurqU And lastly, this song is a bit difficult to rank, as Steven mentioned on his list. But again, this is the set where I'm throwing in songs I don't know what to do with, so here it goes. :haha: 

114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me:
113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart:

112. Post Malone - Circles:

111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You:

110. Zara Larsson - WOW:

109. Samantha Jade - Bounce:

108. JoJo - Joanna:

Clues for 107-101:
- Another song from an artist in the set just posted. 

- Two songs that begin with the same letters as the artists they belong to.

- A one-worded song title that refers to something a lot of people deal with.

- The name of this song is another word for something you might throw away.

- A couple could say this when they renew their vows.

- This song shares its name with a single from one of my favorite boy bands. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

Oh, that's when I said I was, so I got all mixed up with you saying he was too because of the other team.  Oh yay, I'm glad you do! grin.gif.72508b1e7f0a33f57c3abc5765a91939.gif Well, we talked about that big win by the Seahawks over them and that's when you told me he didn't like the 49ers, sooo I don't know.

- :huh:  What? I said *you* don't know what to say about this Body lyric, even though you threatened to say something.

- It seems that way a lot though. This is one of the newest ones. :dead: But okk. I know. Not to you because I told you all that stuff already.

- Lies. You know what you said.  YES this gif! My fave. :wub:

Um yes. You know what happened. How could I sleep? Good for you. (!) Yes, it does and same. Yep. Um. Something happened on my TV.

- On my list? I have no idea. Thanks. :( 

- Yeah, but still annoying and awkward. Yeah, people started becoming couples in fourth grade. :dead: But yeah, this was almost middle school. I don't even know it was mishearing or just spreading lies. I never said anything of that sort. It seemed like the whole class, but who knows. You're welcome.

lol. You'll find out.

Oooh ahh alright and aww sorry about the mix up there. I am glad too. Oooh omggg whoa I forgot about that. I feel like he liked them in the past but I forgot about that so ugh me. Thanks for remembering.

- Oooh. :giggle:  I thought you would usualy have something to say though.

- Awwwwww but yeah I had to say that as I do love your crushes. ❤️ LOL I know it is. I still love it though. ❤️ Oooh, well if you got more to say tell me then!

- Truth! I was being totally innocent in what I said. Aww I know it is. I saw it being used today and it made me think of you, haha. ❤️

I know but wow…. just wow. I thought you would have been  able to sleep perfectly fine though.  Mhmmm exactly. Ooh what happened on your TV?

- Yess on your list. 😛 Aww okay.

- Ahh yah I totally get that. OMGG that is absolutely insane about that. Boys and girls are supposed to find each other icky at that age. :dead: Okayyy mayybbee they outgrow that but shouldn’t be couples yet. Mhmm so that can make sense. Hmmm it could be the latter. Aww I see. Omgg the whole class? Jeez, wow. That is so….. wow.

Yayy! :teehee: And yayy a new set posted! I will respond and work on this tomorrow.

114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me: I definitely heard of this song but not sure if I heard it or heard it in full? Ooh aww that’s amazing that this is is favorite song he’s written. Yeah from listening to this song, it’s definitely very sad sounding. :( It’s very heartfelt and heartbreaking at the same time and as you said simple and beautiful. I like all of the parts you listed and all in all, this is a really nice song from Niall.

113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart: Ah that’s interesting on your first half of your opening sentence because from if I were to view it from IDF, I see a lot of love and popularity for Cassadee. :haha: But I know you mean outside of here/in general. Ah yeah not too familiar with this but yeah from the title, I would expect this to be emotional and I never thought of the heart having a heart. Aww these first few lyrics you mentioned are really sad and heartbreaking. As is the chorus. :( It’s all really sad but she sounds pretty and sells the emotion of it well. Very pretty and sad song.

112. Post Malone - Circles: Ooooh omgg wow i got a guess right. And oh snap you got two Post Malone songs on here? *is so proud :giggle: * And lmaooo the Britney gif you posted here haha. But ahh yay I am glad this is on here as I was hoping you and people who aren’t usually fans of Post would like this as this is sooo different from him and is more of a poppy (even folky) vibe from him. I never really thought of this track as R&B like some of his other songs can be but can kinda get it. But yeah I was hoping you’d like this and am glad you do. 😄 And yeah this song is sooo different from him and it really had me shook and surprise. It actually took me quite awhile to get into this but eventually i did grow to really like it. Oh yea the “oh oh” parts are fun and yeah Post has soo many songs about an end of a relationship it seems ash. Ooh yeah even though the lyrics are ~sad in the chorus, it does have a fun :bobo: sound to it and I do really like the chorus a lot, and it’s fun to sing along to. I really like that part in the second verse part you mentioned and omggg your comments on the next line. I’m cracking up. :dead: Lolol your comment on the Britney gif to this song also cracks me up too haha. But yeah a very cool song.

111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You: NHT but curious to see how this compares to her other song. Ooh wow this is very soft and vulnerable from the sound of it and so different from her other song. She sounds very pretty on this but ah yeah the chorus is realy good and emotional here. I like all of these parts you are listing from the chorus and it is all really emotional and moves you. Ooh and yeah her vocals are really good and stronger than I ever remembered from her, as i don’t really remember her belting.  It’s a very pretty song and so different from the other posted. I probably prefer the other one as it was fun but this is really good too, and another one I like more than what i was expecting to.

110. Zara Larsson - WOW: Wow you got another song on here with the wow title in it? Wow, that is soo… wow. :dead: I was going to say hmmm NHT but it actually sounds familiar and like I heard this without knowing? I don’t even know. But aww I like the message of the song. Ooh interesting how she repeats the verse you mention, wow. 😮 Omggg lol I love your comments of wanting to learn and nail the chorus of this song. Good luck and let me know how that goes. Anyway, I am liking the sound/feel and vibe of this. It has a fun sound to it with a good message behind it. Oooh yesss the Make your jaw drop part is so fun and catchy and it was kinda sticking with me while listening to this. But yay I like, which you were probably expecting me to.

109. Samantha Jade - Bounce: Omgg aww I love your opening sentence with Samantha releasing new music and needing pop candy. Awww. :haha:  Aww I love the love and bounce connection to this. This is a cute song and it has a nice bouncy feel to it, specifically on the chorus of it. I like the beat there and she sounds good. It does kinda have a laid back low-key bouncy feel to it. Like it’s not as popping and in your face as I was expecting. It’s cool and I like it but would need some more listens for me to really get into and love, but some parts like the chorus and bridge stick out well to me. Intresting you heard this right before you started your list and it’s made it to a decent spot on here for its newness. 😮

108. JoJo - Joanna: Ooh lol interesting about this song isn’t the longest. but it’s 3:14 which is longer than a lot of songs those days. I head of this song (and lol actually did on Steven’s list) but not too familiar with this and ahh the subject matter of it is really deep and personal it sounds. It does have that raw and real feel to it, which I agree. Ooh lol yeah that’s funny how she showcases her range on the part where she was talking about having the same range at 14. Ooh wow that other line you mentioned is really deep raw and unnecessary that those people tell her to be popular and such… so messed up of them.  But oh wow she is addressing A LOT of stuff and comments here and it’s so wow. I’m curious who she singing too because that is all so wow, but definitely has people cheering her on! Oh I’m supposed to shut the Massachusetts line down? Lol kidding of course but yeah, I will certainly will as that is certainly not true for everyone in Mass as I and many other people I know like her. So whoever said that was clearly lying. (!) The acoustic version is really good although the original fees acoustic too.

Clues for 107-101:
- Another song from an artist in the set just posted. // Niall Horan’s Nice to Meet Ya, Cassadee Pope’s I’ve Been Good or One more Red Light, could be another Post Malone song despite what you said sooo still gonna guess Goodbyes or Sunflower, Maddie Poppe’s Little Things or First Aid Kit, Zara Larsson’s Don’t Worry Bout Me/A Brand New Day/All the Time.

- Two songs that begin with the same letters as the artists they belong to. // Ooh I like this clue so hmmm, lemme think… Billie Eilish’s bad guy, Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello Señorita, BTS/Halsey’s Boy with Luv, Niall Horan’s Nice to Meet Ya, Miley Cyrus’s Mother's Daughter, Maroon 5’s Memories

- A one-worded song title that refers to something a lot of people deal with. // Kane Brown’s Homesick? Dierks Bentley’s Living? Khalid’s Talk (as a lot of people deal with talking lol)? Maroon 5’s Memories? Beyoncé’s Spirit? Normani’s Motivation?

- The name of this song is another word for something you might throw away. // Something to toss, remove, trade or something

- A couple could say this when they renew their vows. // Ariana Grande’s break up with your girlfriend, I’m bored or thank u, next”. :giggle: LOL I’m joking…. hmmm something about will you marry me or something with Love or I love you. Old Diminion’s Make it Sweet?

- This song shares its name with a single from one of my favorite boy bands. // Aww this is a cute clue but hmmm not sure what to guess? Ariana Grande & Social House’s “Boyfriend”, Lauren Jauregui’s More Than That? Dido’s Chances? Charli XCX/Christie and the Queens Gone?

17 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh ahh alright and aww sorry about the mix up there. I am glad too. Oooh omggg whoa I forgot about that. I feel like he liked them in the past but I forgot about that so ugh me. Thanks for remembering.

- Oooh. :giggle:  I thought you would usualy have something to say though.

- Awwwwww but yeah I had to say that as I do love your crushes. ❤️ LOL I know it is. I still love it though. ❤️ Oooh, well if you got more to say tell me then!

- Truth! I was being totally innocent in what I said. Aww I know it is. I saw it being used today and it made me think of you, haha. ❤️

I know but wow…. just wow. I thought you would have been  able to sleep perfectly fine though.  Mhmmm exactly. Ooh what happened on your TV?

- Ahh yah I totally get that. OMGG that is absolutely insane about that. Boys and girls are supposed to find each other icky at that age. :dead: Okayyy mayybbee they outgrow that but shouldn’t be couples yet. Mhmm so that can make sense. Hmmm it could be the latter. Aww I see. Omgg the whole class? Jeez, wow. That is so….. wow.

Yayy! :teehee: And yayy a new set posted! I will respond and work on this tomorrow.

It's fine. Him not wanting them to win that game though makes me think he won't want them to win the Super Bowl. Go Chiefs! 

- ???? Like I just said, this was about you saying something. I said "Nobody should grind on my innocence though. Don't you say anything. (!) " and you said you had to say something, but then never did.

- I know you love most of them.  I have seen no proof, but okay.  lol? But I just said I had no more to say and already told you.

- It's true that you forgot what you said, and yet you're saying that what you said is innocent? Doesn't add up. It was innocentish enough, but you remember. omg it being used by someone else is just wrong. But you thinking of me is right! :wub:

Why wow? How would I sleep perfectly fine after that conversation? Okay, and now noticed with posts that ones from over a week ago (I think) only say the date, but ones within the last week (but over 24 hours) say the time. So weird. But you can hover regardless. Uhh. You should know.

I know, that's sooo young, but I remember this with one of my friends. And then in fifth grade, I remember my teacher telling us all that we needed to keep our feelings of liking someone to ourselves because it was causing drama. :dead: I'll NEVER FORGET that meeting to talk about this. So crazy.  Yeah, but in that grade, classes were like 25-30 people. 

:woodstock:

3 hours ago, *Wallace said:

114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me: I definitely heard of this song but not sure if I heard it or heard it in full? Ooh aww that’s amazing that this is is favorite song he’s written. Yeah from listening to this song, it’s definitely very sad sounding. :( It’s very heartfelt and heartbreaking at the same time and as you said simple and beautiful. I like all of the parts you listed and all in all, this is a really nice song from Niall.

113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart: Ah that’s interesting on your first half of your opening sentence because from if I were to view it from IDF, I see a lot of love and popularity for Cassadee. :haha: But I know you mean outside of here/in general. Ah yeah not too familiar with this but yeah from the title, I would expect this to be emotional and I never thought of the heart having a heart. Aww these first few lyrics you mentioned are really sad and heartbreaking. As is the chorus. :( It’s all really sad but she sounds pretty and sells the emotion of it well. Very pretty and sad song.

112. Post Malone - Circles: Ooooh omgg wow i got a guess right. And oh snap you got two Post Malone songs on here? *is so proud :giggle: * And lmaooo the Britney gif you posted here haha. But ahh yay I am glad this is on here as I was hoping you and people who aren’t usually fans of Post would like this as this is sooo different from him and is more of a poppy (even folky) vibe from him. I never really thought of this track as R&B like some of his other songs can be but can kinda get it. But yeah I was hoping you’d like this and am glad you do. 😄 And yeah this song is sooo different from him and it really had me shook and surprise. It actually took me quite awhile to get into this but eventually i did grow to really like it. Oh yea the “oh oh” parts are fun and yeah Post has soo many songs about an end of a relationship it seems ash. Ooh yeah even though the lyrics are ~sad in the chorus, it does have a fun :bobo: sound to it and I do really like the chorus a lot, and it’s fun to sing along to. I really like that part in the second verse part you mentioned and omggg your comments on the next line. I’m cracking up. :dead: Lolol your comment on the Britney gif to this song also cracks me up too haha. But yeah a very cool song.

111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You: NHT but curious to see how this compares to her other song. Ooh wow this is very soft and vulnerable from the sound of it and so different from her other song. She sounds very pretty on this but ah yeah the chorus is realy good and emotional here. I like all of these parts you are listing from the chorus and it is all really emotional and moves you. Ooh and yeah her vocals are really good and stronger than I ever remembered from her, as i don’t really remember her belting.  It’s a very pretty song and so different from the other posted. I probably prefer the other one as it was fun but this is really good too, and another one I like more than what i was expecting to.

110. Zara Larsson - WOW: Wow you got another song on here with the wow title in it? Wow, that is soo… wow. :dead: I was going to say hmmm NHT but it actually sounds familiar and like I heard this without knowing? I don’t even know. But aww I like the message of the song. Ooh interesting how she repeats the verse you mention, wow. 😮 Omggg lol I love your comments of wanting to learn and nail the chorus of this song. Good luck and let me know how that goes. Anyway, I am liking the sound/feel and vibe of this. It has a fun sound to it with a good message behind it. Oooh yesss the Make your jaw drop part is so fun and catchy and it was kinda sticking with me while listening to this. But yay I like, which you were probably expecting me to.

109. Samantha Jade - Bounce: Omgg aww I love your opening sentence with Samantha releasing new music and needing pop candy. Awww. :haha:  Aww I love the love and bounce connection to this. This is a cute song and it has a nice bouncy feel to it, specifically on the chorus of it. I like the beat there and she sounds good. It does kinda have a laid back low-key bouncy feel to it. Like it’s not as popping and in your face as I was expecting. It’s cool and I like it but would need some more listens for me to really get into and love, but some parts like the chorus and bridge stick out well to me. Intresting you heard this right before you started your list and it’s made it to a decent spot on here for its newness. 😮

108. JoJo - Joanna: Ooh lol interesting about this song isn’t the longest. but it’s 3:14 which is longer than a lot of songs those days. I head of this song (and lol actually did on Steven’s list) but not too familiar with this and ahh the subject matter of it is really deep and personal it sounds. It does have that raw and real feel to it, which I agree. Ooh lol yeah that’s funny how she showcases her range on the part where she was talking about having the same range at 14. Ooh wow that other line you mentioned is really deep raw and unnecessary that those people tell her to be popular and such… so messed up of them.  But oh wow she is addressing A LOT of stuff and comments here and it’s so wow. I’m curious who she singing too because that is all so wow, but definitely has people cheering her on! Oh I’m supposed to shut the Massachusetts line down? Lol kidding of course but yeah, I will certainly will as that is certainly not true for everyone in Mass as I and many other people I know like her. So whoever said that was clearly lying. (!) The acoustic version is really good although the original fees acoustic too.

Clues for 107-101:
- Another song from an artist in the set just posted. // Niall Horan’s Nice to Meet Ya, Cassadee Pope’s I’ve Been Good or One more Red Light, could be another Post Malone song despite what you said sooo still gonna guess Goodbyes or Sunflower, Maddie Poppe’s Little Things or First Aid Kit, Zara Larsson’s Don’t Worry Bout Me/A Brand New Day/All the Time.

- Two songs that begin with the same letters as the artists they belong to. // Ooh I like this clue so hmmm, lemme think… Billie Eilish’s bad guy, Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello Señorita, BTS/Halsey’s Boy with Luv, Niall Horan’s Nice to Meet Ya, Miley Cyrus’s Mother's Daughter, Maroon 5’s Memories

- A one-worded song title that refers to something a lot of people deal with. // Kane Brown’s Homesick? Dierks Bentley’s Living? Khalid’s Talk (as a lot of people deal with talking lol)? Maroon 5’s Memories? Beyoncé’s Spirit? Normani’s Motivation?

- The name of this song is another word for something you might throw away. // Something to toss, remove, trade or something

- A couple could say this when they renew their vows. // Ariana Grande’s break up with your girlfriend, I’m bored or thank u, next”. :giggle: LOL I’m joking…. hmmm something about will you marry me or something with Love or I love you. Old Diminion’s Make it Sweet?

- This song shares its name with a single from one of my favorite boy bands. // Aww this is a cute clue but hmmm not sure what to guess? Ariana Grande & Social House’s “Boyfriend”, Lauren Jauregui’s More Than That? Dido’s Chances? Charli XCX/Christie and the Queens Gone?

- Okay, but now you get to hear it all here. Yes, that is... I agree. I hope radio will play this, but haven't heard it yet.

- Oh, but it's not about IDF. She's not one of the big country artists talked about or anything, but only a few women are. It is emotional. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Glad you like.

- Yep. lol being proud.... but yes, it's here. This is true. Folky? Interesting. Okay, maybe Pop R&B, but I don't know. It has that tone for me. I might have gotten into this faster than you, it seems. He does? I was talking about in general and wouldn't know with him. Yep. Glad you like that part too, but... yeah. I don't know what to say. Oh, it's fun to do that. :giggle: 

- Oh, well you shall seee... and did. It is much different. I felt this way about her vocals too. It's very impressive. Aww okay. :( But glad you like this too.

- I sure do. WOW. You heard this without knowing? Hmm I am curious and suspicious. lol. I dooo. :bobo: Oh yay! A good message. :giggle: But yes, so fun and catchy. I did think you'd really like this so yay!

- It's the truth and she should have an album out this year, hallelujah. This is also the smiley clue. bounce.gif.b9262551d8730392ea9e2da0bcfb7c8b.gifYep. Oooh laid back and low key... ahh okay. I thought you might like it more, but I see. Ah, not the greatest spot, but I suppose.

- No, sir. The song ends around 2:20.  Yes, Steven posted it, and yeah it is. :( Yes, go JoJo! Mhmmmm. She sure does. Well, I mentioned her singing to the media and social media. I would think that's where people were saying stuff. Yes, of course. You can shut it down. Oh.

Yay the guesses! "could be another Post Malone song despite what you said" Despite me saying Circles is my favorite of his? I lied? :dead: Hmm. lol some of these things people are "dealing" with from your guesses. :haha: HMMM. Who is one of my favorite boy bands with the Boyfriend single? 

114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me: I'll pass.  He hasn't released a song like "Slow Hands" yet imo
113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart: NHT

112. Post Malone - Circles: Pass

111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You:  I like Maddie but it's taken me so long to get into her new album and I'm still not into it 

110. Zara Larsson - WOW: NHT  

109. Samantha Jade - Bounce:NHT but I like what I heard. I like Samantha but I'm a bad fan, I haven't done my Samantha updates :stealth:

108. JoJo - Joanna: NHT 

btw, how do you quote others?

4 hours ago, miss denise said:

It's fine. Him not wanting them to win that game though makes me think he won't want them to win the Super Bowl. Go Chiefs! 

- ???? Like I just said, this was about you saying something. I said "Nobody should grind on my innocence though. Don't you say anything. (!) " and you said you had to say something, but then never did.

- I know you love most of them.  I have seen no proof, but okay.  lol? But I just said I had no more to say and already told you.

- It's true that you forgot what you said, and yet you're saying that what you said is innocent? Doesn't add up. It was innocentish enough, but you remember. omg it being used by someone else is just wrong. But you thinking of me is right! :wub:

Why wow? How would I sleep perfectly fine after that conversation? Okay, and now noticed with posts that ones from over a week ago (I think) only say the date, but ones within the last week (but over 24 hours) say the time. So weird. But you can hover regardless. Uhh. You should know.

I know, that's sooo young, but I remember this with one of my friends. And then in fifth grade, I remember my teacher telling us all that we needed to keep our feelings of liking someone to ourselves because it was causing drama. :dead: I'll NEVER FORGET that meeting to talk about this. So crazy.  Yeah, but in that grade, classes were like 25-30 people. 

:woodstock:

- Okay, but now you get to hear it all here. Yes, that is... I agree. I hope radio will play this, but haven't heard it yet.

- Oh, but it's not about IDF. She's not one of the big country artists talked about or anything, but only a few women are. It is emotional. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Glad you like.

- Yep. lol being proud.... but yes, it's here. This is true. Folky? Interesting. Okay, maybe Pop R&B, but I don't know. It has that tone for me. I might have gotten into this faster than you, it seems. He does? I was talking about in general and wouldn't know with him. Yep. Glad you like that part too, but... yeah. I don't know what to say. Oh, it's fun to do that. :giggle: 

- Oh, well you shall seee... and did. It is much different. I felt this way about her vocals too. It's very impressive. Aww okay. :( But glad you like this too.

- I sure do. WOW. You heard this without knowing? Hmm I am curious and suspicious. lol. I dooo. :bobo: Oh yay! A good message. :giggle: But yes, so fun and catchy. I did think you'd really like this so yay!

- It's the truth and she should have an album out this year, hallelujah. This is also the smiley clue. bounce.gif.b9262551d8730392ea9e2da0bcfb7c8b.gifYep. Oooh laid back and low key... ahh okay. I thought you might like it more, but I see. Ah, not the greatest spot, but I suppose.

- No, sir. The song ends around 2:20.  Yes, Steven posted it, and yeah it is. :( Yes, go JoJo! Mhmmmm. She sure does. Well, I mentioned her singing to the media and social media. I would think that's where people were saying stuff. Yes, of course. You can shut it down. Oh.

Yay the guesses! "could be another Post Malone song despite what you said" Despite me saying Circles is my favorite of his? I lied? :dead: Hmm. lol some of these things people are "dealing" with from your guesses. :haha: HMMM. Who is one of my favorite boy bands with the Boyfriend single? 

Awww okay. Lol yeah he can be confusing like that. :lmao: I’m still conflicted but get you rooting for the Chiefs, so I may go with them.

- Oooh. :teehee: Does this apply to the guys you really love and got intense crushes on? hat was what I meant to say. 😛

- OMGG I love all of them! Omgg I love that crush though. Ahhh okay, I understand  and thanks for telling me this. I do appreciate that.

- Mhmmm yess this is all true because I only say nice and innocent things. Ooh awww ok. LMAOOO it was and hey I don’t see your name trademarked on it. :Teehee: Mhmmm yess.

Cause I wanted to wow…. wow. That’s a good question that I don’t have an answer to, lol. Ah yeah I saw al of this with the older posts and hmmmm I wonder why the olde posts doesn’t say the time? All so weird, ahh. OK thanks for that. I wasn’t watching TV with you though.

Mhhmmm yeah it sure is haha. But ahh it can happen. OMGGGG LOL your 5th grade teacher telling our class this and omggg that is all so funny / cute with telling this to kids. :dead: I love it! :haha:

omgg Woodstock.

- Ahh yes same here. I think I heard a little sample of this on the radio but also haven’t heard it in full either.

- Oh i know but she is super popular and loved here but I know the point you were saying. Ooh and aww yeah I know about the lack of women representation in country thing too. Mmhmm it is. Yes.

- I am a proud Wally. ❤️ I was wondering and thinking it could be. I feel like I saw that listed on wiki but it kinda has that sound to me. But oh I see pop rock and that works for me too. Ah I get that. Hmmmm I think that probably was the case and who would have ever predicted that? :lmao:Ooh I thought you were saying that with him but yeah there’s at least Better Now, Goodbyes and Circles with that same subject matter of an end of a relationship haha. Mhmmm I do. Omggg awww why not? Lol yess it is haha.

- Yesss I shall and yayy I did. Mhmm very much so. Yes I love all of our agreement. Ooh awww it’s nothing to be sad at but yeah I like both. :hug:

- Wow. I thought i did, parts of it sounds familiar but then other parts don’t. Yayyy jamming Denisey here! :bobo: It does lol. It is fun and catchy. Yayy!

- Oooh I hope she does.. and omgg I am such a baddd fan with me introducing you to Samantha but you following her career more than I do. I’m sooo bad. :ph34r: OMGG LOL Yess that smiley…. so cute and totally works. :haha: It is a laid back sounding song. Aww nooo I do still like this though. Oh but I thought you meant that as a good thing?

- Lol I didn’t know that while reading and listening lmao. Aww I seee. Ah she sure was telling it. Oooh I know but I was wondering if it was someone specific but I guess she was singing it in general to media/social media soo I get that. That makes a lot of sense. M hmm yess and I did shut it down.

LOL Jusssstttt in case. :giggle: I don’t think you did but I still wanted to guess, haha. Oh lol I was struggling and had to come up with some ideas. I have nooo idea but figured it was worth guessing just in case. :haha:

114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me: I much prefer this softer piano-ballad side to Niall to the pop-rock stuff. This was good!
113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart: Cassadee is far from my favorite country singer but this is pretty decent. A little uninteresting though. 

112. Post Malone - Circles: Ugh, Post Malone. I guess his R&B side is more tolerable than his rapping, but I'll never be a fan. 

111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You: I only listened to Maddie's album once quickly but this was one of the highlights. 👍 Really pretty!

110. Zara Larsson - WOW: Zara has a lot of bops but I wasn't really feeling this. 

109. Samantha Jade - Bounce: I love Samantha too but I was a bit disappointed by this song. Kind of catchy but ends abruptly. 

108. JoJo - Joanna: A little unintersting melodically but I love the lyrics and message.