Denise's Favorite Songs of 2019

miss denise

On 1/23/2020 at 4:31 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me: I'll pass.  He hasn't released a song like "Slow Hands" yet imo
113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart: NHT

112. Post Malone - Circles: Pass

111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You:  I like Maddie but it's taken me so long to get into her new album and I'm still not into it 

110. Zara Larsson - WOW: NHT  

109. Samantha Jade - Bounce:NHT but I like what I heard. I like Samantha but I'm a bad fan, I haven't done my Samantha updates :stealth:

108. JoJo - Joanna: NHT 

btw, how do you quote others?

Slow Hands is still my favorite from Niall and will be tough to beat, but I still like his other songs. Glad you at least like this song from Samantha. 

Click "quote" under the post.

4 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

114. Niall Horan - Put A Little Love On Me: I much prefer this softer piano-ballad side to Niall to the pop-rock stuff. This was good!
113. Cassadee Pope - If My Heart Had a Heart: Cassadee is far from my favorite country singer but this is pretty decent. A little uninteresting though. 

112. Post Malone - Circles: Ugh, Post Malone. I guess his R&B side is more tolerable than his rapping, but I'll never be a fan. 

111. Maddie Poppe - Not Losing You: I only listened to Maddie's album once quickly but this was one of the highlights. 👍 Really pretty!

110. Zara Larsson - WOW: Zara has a lot of bops but I wasn't really feeling this. 

109. Samantha Jade - Bounce: I love Samantha too but I was a bit disappointed by this song. Kind of catchy but ends abruptly. 

108. JoJo - Joanna: A little unintersting melodically but I love the lyrics and message. 

- Aww. ❤️ I like both sides, but yay!

- Ooooh, that's too bad. :( At least it's okay for you.

- I'm not a fan either, but I do prefer this style of song from him as well. 

- Aww but oh yay, glad this was a standout for you too!

- Aww, oh well. :( 

- Ah, I see. I don't love it as much as her others, but I think it's a grower.

- I get that, but yes agree! 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2020 at 8:47 PM, *Wallace said:

Awww okay. Lol yeah he can be confusing like that. :lmao: I’m still conflicted but get you rooting for the Chiefs, so I may go with them.

- Oooh. :teehee: Does this apply to the guys you really love and got intense crushes on? hat was what I meant to say. 😛

- OMGG I love all of them! Omgg I love that crush though. Ahhh okay, I understand  and thanks for telling me this. I do appreciate that.

- Mhmmm yess this is all true because I only say nice and innocent things. Ooh awww ok. LMAOOO it was and hey I don’t see your name trademarked on it. :Teehee: Mhmmm yess.

Cause I wanted to wow…. wow. That’s a good question that I don’t have an answer to, lol. Ah yeah I saw al of this with the older posts and hmmmm I wonder why the olde posts doesn’t say the time? All so weird, ahh. OK thanks for that. I wasn’t watching TV with you though.

Mhhmmm yeah it sure is haha. But ahh it can happen. OMGGGG LOL your 5th grade teacher telling our class this and omggg that is all so funny / cute with telling this to kids. :dead: I love it! :haha:

omgg Woodstock.

- I am a proud Wally. ❤️ I was wondering and thinking it could be. I feel like I saw that listed on wiki but it kinda has that sound to me. But oh I see pop rock and that works for me too. Ah I get that. Hmmmm I think that probably was the case and who would have ever predicted that? :lmao:Ooh I thought you were saying that with him but yeah there’s at least Better Now, Goodbyes and Circles with that same subject matter of an end of a relationship haha. Mhmmm I do. Omggg awww why not? Lol yess it is haha.

- Oooh I hope she does.. and omgg I am such a baddd fan with me introducing you to Samantha but you following her career more than I do. I’m sooo bad. :ph34r: OMGG LOL Yess that smiley…. so cute and totally works. :haha: It is a laid back sounding song. Aww nooo I do still like this though. Oh but I thought you meant that as a good thing?

LOL Jusssstttt in case. :giggle: I don’t think you did but I still wanted to guess, haha. Oh lol I was struggling and had to come up with some ideas. I have nooo idea but figured it was worth guessing just in case. :haha:

Hmm okay. Let me know when you find out, but yay thank you! 

- lol that's ~what you meant to say~. Okay. But I have no response to this.

- Awww well I hope so. :blushingwave: You're welcome.

- I didn't say what you said wasn't those things. I'm only saying I don't think you forgot, but you probably did by now.  Hey. :( 

It shouldn't be wow that I couldn't sleep. I would think you'd expect it. I don't know, but you can still hover. You know what was on.

lol I know. I always remember that and it's so silly to think about, but it really happened. :lmao: 

:wub: the peanuts movie dancing GIF

- lol. Oh hmm okay. I can get that more, I suppose.  Not me. No, I don't know what all his songs are about. I don't listen to most of them. Because... I don't know what to say about it.

- Ooh I feel like this has come up before and how I rank her songs so much higher too. :haha: But it's okay. I love her music. That's the smiley! Hmm okay. I meant it as a good thing? :unsure: 

Okay. lol well alright.

107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me

I don't know why I feel like I've known this song for years and am so confused by it being a 2019 single. Maybe I'm confusing it with another song. But I love a lot of Zara's music and really like this one. She is telling this guy that she is no longer into him, even though he seems to care most for her after the relationship is over. Well then. Looks like he had his chance.  "Don't worry 'bout me, you should worry 'bout you, keep doing what you do best, babe, that's loving only yourself, babe" :bobo: It has a more laid back jammy feel to it.  I really love how Zara's vocals elevate starting at this part of the second verse: "You're tryna stay in my life, ain't got the space or the time, it's too late now, I'm moving on, I'm so unfazed, you ain't what I want" It just keeps getting better. :wub: Oh, but wow this song seems to end so suddenly and feels really short. I guess she said what she had to say.

106. Dove Cameron - Waste

This song is pretty much about being so ~love drunk~ or obsessed with someone that you want to waste all your time and everything else on them. It's like about some really intense feeling, but the song has such a slinky kind of feeling to it with the music. "My mom thinks I need therapy 'cause I sing, only sing about you" :giggle: The way she sings the chorus is really cool and some other word I can't think of. "I wanna waste all my love on youuuu" :bobo: She has all these little different inflections on her voice throughout the chorus that make it so interesting, despite the same lyrics being repeated. And those "wa-a-a-a -aste" parts are so good too. I also love how she sings the "I bet you do this to everyone" line before both choruses. Oh and look at this lyric... "And it's so cruel, but I'm having fun" shocked.gif.0c3e065f5a8e63795b49b1e0e0f58bcb.gif That is a testament to what kind of crazy feeling this is. She did describe it as kind both pain and pleasure, so interesting. This is another newer song that it still growing on me, but I really like it a lot with each listen. 

105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do

I first heard of Levi Hummon because he was on tour with Hunter, soo... that's my story. stuart.gif  I decided to check out some of his music and really loved this song right away.  Although now I don't see this listed as a single on Wikipedia. :? Why does this always happen? It seems like one to me, so here we go. There's just something about the melody, the vocals, and the sincerity that he sings with on this that I really love. He can't get over this girl and that is what the song is about. He sings about stuff he still does, but I also like how the song title could be interpreted as him still meaning "I do", as in from marriage, even though it doesn't actually imply in the song. I really enjoy his voice and the chorus is especially my favorite of this. "But I still do crawl back to you 'stead of running home and moving on" I love the little "I still do" parts he sings in a higher register. But then I love how he sings the next part of the chorus faster, as well. "Yeah I thought it'd be okay but it isn't, Thought a little space from a distance would make you go away but it didn't" Ahh and then 'Wish I could say I don't love you but I still do" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif But wait omg, I forgot about the bridge and how much I love that. He sings it kind of fast, at least compared to the rest of the song. "It feels like a waste of time convincing myself that I don't want you all that much when I know all too well" And of course, I love a good stripped down chorus following a bridge. That happens a lot, it seems, but I always love it. He has some really pretty vocals near the end of this too. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif

104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey)

omg I remember first hearing about BTS and how huge they were. :haha: Their fanbase is no joke, but I only really see them sometimes on award shows or talk shows. I hardly hear them on the radio, but this song really stood out to me when they performed it with Halsey on whatever award show that was. I wonder how this collaboration came about too. But yeah, this song is so super catchy and I caught on to it right away. OMG okay so many of the lyrics are in Korean that I can't quote them or even make too much sense of them, but from the English ones... well, I guess they want this girl to text them, send photos, and she's making them fall in love. :lmao: They are ~boys with luv~ after all. I definitely know this "Oh my my my, oh my my my" part of the chorus though and that is the JAM! :bobo: No clue what is being said at 1:54 at all but lol omg I love the guy's delivery there. :haha: It's fun. The whole song is so catchy, despite me not understanding most of it. I still live for the chorus the most though. OH MY MY MY OH MY MY MY! :bobo: I hear Halsey there and wish she had a more prominent part, but that's fun. 

103. Chris Young - Drowning

Another day, another great song from Chris Young. I just adore his voice. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif This is a really sad and emotional song about losing someone. At first I thought it was about a breakup, but it's actually a tribute to a friend of his who passed away. The opening verses outline him still calling their phone number to hear their voice, which is so bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif  "So, I'm gonna pull out pictures, ones with you in 'em, laugh and cry a little while reminiscing by myself" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif The next line reveals that this is more serious than just the end of a relationship as he says "I can't help that all I think about is how you were taken way too soon" :broken: So sad. Anyone who has lost a loved one likely can relate to this, as he sings "I gotta say, missing you comes in waves, and tonight I'm drowning" Sometimes the pain is a lot harder than other times. crying.gif.7e8f61590c9fa4716d4470d08bc8c503.gif The whole second verse is really powerful and so sad. "Yeah, I know you're in a better place, and one day I'll see you again. But it's killing me we can't be face to face I miss my best friend." That last part especially. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif  Ugh, I feel I'm quoting way too much, but these parts all speak to me. "I know it's a part of life, but I wasn't ready to say goodbye" The broken down chorus after the bridge is so pretty, but his voice on the whole song is amazing. And the video of all these people holding up pictures of people they've lost is so sad and emotional.  Chris holds up a photo of his own at the end. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter

I really liked this song from Miley since the first time I heard it. It kind of reminds me of something that might be on her Can't Be Tamed album. It just has that sound. I also love that music right at the start before she starts singing. :bobo: But yeah, this is kind of an anthem or tribute of sorts to her relationship with her mom and how she got her fearlessness from her. "Oh my God, she got the power. Oh, look at her, she got the power" :bobo: I really like that pre-chorus, but the chorus is my favorite.  "Don't touch my freedom, I came back to get me some" But then I love that "So, back up, back up, back up, back up, boyyyy, ooooh" part a lot too. It's all kind of catchy and just has this echoey, kind of feel I can't describe. I love her vocals there too.  The bridge is probably my least favorite, but I do really like these lyrics: "My mama always told me that I'd make it, that I'd make it, so I made it" Aww. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif  Those "swish swish" parts near the end are fun too. I wish I could accurately describe the sound of this song, but it's really cool.

101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez)

Wikipedia tells me this is a single, so I'm going to include it because I love the song. It's a nice collaboration between Julia and Selena, and I'm sure is relatable to many people, including me. I also love the stripped down arrangement of it. It's so good. This lyric near the start is also so good: "I'm holding hands with my depression" That's a clever line and same. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif "I make all these plans with friends and hope they call and cancel. Then I overthink about the things I'm missing, now I'm wishing I was with 'em" omg but this can be all too real for some people. The pre-chorus is probably my favorite part of the song where she says "Feel like I'm always apologizing for feeling, like I'm out of my mind when I'm doing just fine"  Agh yes, this. But I also love the way she sings that second line. It's got such great rhythm. :bobo: I love when Selena sings that too and probably even more that time.  "But all my friends, they don't know what it's like, what it's like, they don't understand why I can't sleep through the night" Such sad lyrics, but the melody of the song is subtly jammy. Oh, and this lyric stands out to me too: "I've been told that I could take something to fix it, I wish it, I wish it was that simple" :( Yeah. The bridge is kind of repetitive, but in a good way because it has a great vibe and flow. "I got all these thoughts, running through my mind, all the damn time and I can't seem to shut it off" Ugh, again... same. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Basically this is a really relatable, relevant song with a great melody and is a strong collaboration between these two. I wish it got more attention... a lot more. Oh, and there is this live performance of them singing it: https://youtu.be/MNYxeHFHqcU This was in November and has 2.3 million views. :wub:Any chance radio will pick up on this soon? Hmm.

107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me:
106. Dove Cameron - Waste:
105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do:

104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey):

103. Chris Young - Drowning:

102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter:

101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez):

AT LAST. The Top 100! :spaz: 

Clues for 100-94:

-  A piece of clothing is mentioned in this song title.

- A song featuring someone from a reality show.

- This song title is something that people can break.

- Two country songs both from all male groups.

- The lead singer of this song had an appearance in my Top 10 back in 2014. 

- The name of this song is something that everyone has, but it could be very different from someone else's.

138. Zara Larsson - Invisible: NHT. Wait...The YouTube link says from the Netflix Film Klaus, so maybe I have already heard this since I saw that film. Have you had the chance to watch it since you posted this write-up? If not, I recommend it! Anyway, I'm enjoying this song as I'm hearing it now. It does sound familiar, so I do think I've already heard this. I agree about the warm and comforting feel of it. It's got a really nice quality.
137. Why Don't We - What Am I: NHT, but wow at over 15 million YouTube views. I didn't realize they were that popular. Anyway, I was thinking this song was well-written, so then I saw you mention this was written by Ed Sheeran. And now I can hear his influence as it does seem like something he'd sing himself. Anyway, this was better than I thought it'd be. It was nice enough. 
136. Julianne Hough - Transform: NHT. I forget that Julianna Hough has a singing career, too. Anyway, as I'm hearing this now, I think it's pretty good. I like the meaning behind the lyrics. It's empowering indeed. I like the "Me, but better than I was before" lyric especially. It's got a catchy arrangement, too. So yeah, this was good.
135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot: NHT. Hmm...This is just okay to me. I hear the sad, ethereal feel that you mention. This whisper-like singing isn't my favorite, but I get the appeal. I do think she evokes the emotion of the lyrics well, and the arrangement captures that too. I just don't think it's a song I would seek out to listen to again.
134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj): I didn't even realize Avril Lavigne and Nicki Minaj did a song together. Hmmm...This was actually better than I expected it to be. Avril and Nicki just seem like such an unexpected collaboration, but they work well here. The chorus stands out the most here. I hear that girl power anthemic feel you mention in your write-up. LOL at that story about your college professor.
133. Jonas Brothers - Cool: This song is cool. 🙃 I actually like this song better than "Sucker," even though "Sucker" was their big hit of the year. It's got a good vibe to it, and their delivery works well here. I didn't even realize that Game of Thrones reference until you pointed it out, but that's funny. Anyway, it's a solid song and kudos to them on the comeback year they had.
132. Camila Cabello - Easy: NHT. Hmm...This is a chill sounding song. The chorus is the part that stands out to me the most. The lyrics are nice too, but I think I'd like this better with a different arrangement. But I get the appeal.
131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me: This song appeared on my list too, so you know I like this. ^_^ Yup, it's a song with great energy, and Ryan sings it very well. I can relate to how it's a song you forget how much you like until you hear it again.

Sorry I've fallen behind, but I'm finally catching up now. Just a little bit at a time. :thumbs:

11 hours ago, miss denise said:

Hmm okay. Let me know when you find out, but yay thank you! 

- lol that's ~what you meant to say~. Okay. But I have no response to this.

- Awww well I hope so. :blushingwave: You're welcome.

- I didn't say what you said wasn't those things. I'm only saying I don't think you forgot, but you probably did by now.  Hey. :( 

It shouldn't be wow that I couldn't sleep. I would think you'd expect it. I don't know, but you can still hover. You know what was on.

lol I know. I always remember that and it's so silly to think about, but it really happened. :lmao: 

:wub: the peanuts movie dancing GIF

- lol. Oh hmm okay. I can get that more, I suppose.  Not me. No, I don't know what all his songs are about. I don't listen to most of them. Because... I don't know what to say about it.

- Ooh I feel like this has come up before and how I rank her songs so much higher too. :haha: But it's okay. I love her music. That's the smiley! Hmm okay. I meant it as a good thing? :unsure: 

Okay. lol well alright.

I shall!

- Mhmmm it was. Okay you having no response = a yes response. Case closed. ❤️

- I do! Thanks. 

- Oooh alight. Ahh yeah you would be right on both of those things. Awww I was joking with you. :hug:

Oooh ahhh yeah I suppose that is true there haha. I do expect it. That’s a good thing, at least. I don’t. 😮

Lmaoo I love how well you remember this. This is really funny and so silly. :lmao: Gosh makes me wonder how 5th graders are these days….. probably a lot more dramatic than our days lmao.

Omggg Snoopy and Woodstock. :shock:

- Ah yayy cause I do too. Okay then, let’s see I saw…. “I guess the song is about the end of a relationship, as a lot of songs are.” Ooh I thought i saw you say “as a lot of his songs are.” :haha: And I took it as the ones you were familiar with. Tere has to be something. 😮

- Ughhh yesss this is all so true. I blame it on XFAU not being around anymore. :broken: And my lack of keeping track of her lol. Ahhh ok and yes I do too. It is. Oooh ok I just remember seeing a sad face you had there. 

OK. ❤️ 

Ahhh I am slowly but surely catching up on stuff. I will get to replying to the latest set later on! :hug:

107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me: Hmmm interesting opening comments you on tis Zara song. I don’t get it and wonder which song you could be con suing this with. :unsure: Not too familiar with this. Ugh the message of the song, of course tis guy likes  and cares most for her when the relationship is over. So messed up. :/ Zara has a really n ice and pretty voice and sounds good on this. I like the sound of the chorus and it has a fun laid back jammy feel to it, which I can hear. It’s a fun song and yeah liking the vibe. I lie the part from the second verse you mentioned. Hmm this doesn’t feel that short to me.

106. Dove Cameron - Waste: Like I said with the other Dove son g, i am sure this is a song i heard of but not too familiar with actually hearing. This song does have a really interesting sound to it and actually ~darker sounding than I would ave expected from her. It has an interesting sound to it. I don’t mind it and think it could be one of those grower type of songs for me. I do like the chorus part of the song and how she sings that line you mentioned - even with it being the same lyrics, she sings it all so differently. Wow the cruel/having fun line is something else there haha. How new is this? Maybe this is one I didn’t hear about at all then? This did grow on me as it was progressing though so yay.

105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do: Oooh I don’t think I ever heard of Levi here? When I was breezing through your write-up, I was so confused why you kept saying he because i saw a woman in the screencap and thought Levi was the woman singing the song. Ughh the single confusion-ness… ugh that is annoying. NHT at al sooo I don’t know. Oooh whoa with the Hunter mention, I was expecting this to be country? It didn’t sound it to me at first and then it did on the chorus? Anyway yeah this song has a nice sincere sound to it and he has a nice voice. Oooh I was thinking of the song maybe having to deal with marriage but I see it doesn’t. I like all of those parts you are listing ad yah the song has a nice easy listening pleasant listening sound to it. Ooh yeah the bridge does pick up quite fast all of a sudden and kinda ad me shook there, haa. But nice song and I enjoyed this more than what I was expecting.

104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey): Aww yay I am glad you have this on here as I didn’t want to be the only one to have this on here. :haha: LOL yess you’re so right on BTS and their insane fanbase being no joke…. so crazy. Ooh I do see them a lot on various shows but actually heard this song a lot on the radio too. Hmm yah the collabo seems a bit random but I like it and wonder how it came about. Agree the song is quite catchy. Lol yea there is a lot of korean in this song which I don’t understand but it’s still a fun jammy song. LOL YESS I love how you  describe the message of this song. It all makes sense to me. :haha: lmaoo yess i agree with and love those “oh my my” parts you listed and yess those parts are soo fun and catchy. :bobo: Oooh lol that’s the rapper or well one of them that raps at 1:54. I lie the sound of that too. I agree with you on all of this. Ooh and wow how come I barely hear Halsey on this all of a sudden? I thought she came in a lot sooner than she does? lol. Still so fun.

103. Chris Young - Drowning: NHT but awww your comments on the song and the message of it, awww this is really sad. :( Awww the lyrics you pointed out and all of in general is all really sad and heartbreaking. Yeah the song is definitely very relatable to anyone that has lost anyone. :( I like all of the parts yu mentioned and the sentiment of the song is there and really touching.  Not a song I would want to hear too much with how sad and emotional it is but it is good. Aww at the last Chris comment. :(

102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter: Oooh I didn’t think of this being on the CBT album but ahh interesting comment there. I do like this of course and the edginess this has - and yeah the message of it is really good with all of what you explained here. I like the pre-chorus  and chorus parts of the song that you mentioned and those are all of my favorite parts. It has a great anthemic powerfull feel to it. Ooh aww at the bridge comment but yeah I like that part and what she sings there. Lol the swish swish parts always cracks me up but an enjoyable song.

101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez): Ooh this is a song I definitely heard about it and maybe even heard once or twice - but not in full but like clips, I think? But then I forgot all about it as time went along. Ooh wow this song has a really raw sound to it - with the acoustic version sounding really forceful there. Ahh yeah this is a very deep, raw and vulnerable song here and all of the lyrics feel so intense and real here. Ooh wow I didn’t really know it when Selena came in but eventually I caught her on there. Their voices blend in well together. These parts you’re listing are all good but so sad. :( But yea this is a good and relatable song. Ahh that’s good that their live performance of this is quite popular.

Yayy Top 100!! :w00t: 

Clues for 100-94:

-  A piece of clothing is mentioned in this song title. // Hmmm something with or about jeans, shirt, jacket, pants, shirt, something but not sure what to guess specifically.

- A song featuring someone from a reality show. // Hmm not sure if it’s a reality singing show or some other toe of reality show. Sam Smith/Normani’s Dancing with a Stranger, Zedd/Katy Perry’s 365, Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B’s South of the Border?

- This song title is something that people can break. // hmmm not sure if it’s literal or figurative. Iwas thinking of heart or something but not too sure.

- Two slower county songs - one from a female solo artist and one from a male group. // Kelsea Ballerini’s Homecoming Queen? , Carrie Underwood’s Drinking Alone? Kacey Musgraves’ Rainbow? Something from Cassadee Pope or Maren Morris? Gabby Barrett’s I hope or The Good Ones? Then ugh my knowledge of country groups is worst…. but let’s see Old Diminion’s Make it Sweet or One Man Band? Madland’s burn Out? Eli Young Band’s Love Ain’t? I have no idea if most of these groups songs I listed are slow or not. (Oh I see this was changed to all male groups… so just focus on the groups section which isn’t too much.)

- The lead singer of this song had an appearance in my Top 10 back in 2014. // ooo ugh if only I could go back and look through. So ugh I wish I knew for sure. Let’s see. something from Ariana Grande like any of her collabos ike boyfriend or Don’t Call Me Angel? Taylor Swift & Brendon Urie’s Me!? Zedd/Katy Perry’s 365? maybe an Ed Sheeran song or something from Paramore or Kesha?

- The name of this song is something that everyone has, but it could be very different from someone else's. //  But body has already showed up lol. Okay let’s seee….. 5 Seconds of Summer’s Teeth? Beyonce’s Spirit? Maroon 5’s Memories?

107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me: I liked this one much better than the previous Zara song. :thumbs: 
106. Dove Cameron - Waste: The melody reminds me strongly of Radiohead's Creep. 😮 I don't love her tone, but the song was pretty good. 
105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do: Haven't heard of him either. Not surprised he opened for Hunter I guess since they sound pretty similar. This song was cute/nice, could grow on me with more listens. 

104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey): Yeah BTS and Halsey are both a no from me. 

103. Chris Young - Drowning: I love country but I've never really delved into Chris Young's music, but perhaps I should. I really liked this. 

102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter: Thank you for not posting the actual music video, it's awful. Unlike you I didn't really like the song at first but it grew on me with a couple more listens pretty catchy and she sounds great. 

101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez): Eh well props for trying to do a vulnerable relatable song but it didn't do much for me. I think it would've left more impact with a piano arrangement (and stronger singers :ph34rwave:).

16 hours ago, miss denise said:

Click "quote" under the post.

I figured it out, thanks! 

107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me: can't be bothered 
106. Dove Cameron - Waste: nht
105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do: nht

104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey): Ooooh this song is really catchy 

103. Chris Young - Drowning: nht

102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter: Like this, it has a good dance beat :bobo:

101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez): nht

On 1/25/2020 at 12:55 AM, Steven_ said:

138. Zara Larsson - Invisible: NHT. Wait...The YouTube link says from the Netflix Film Klaus, so maybe I have already heard this since I saw that film. Have you had the chance to watch it since you posted this write-up? If not, I recommend it! Anyway, I'm enjoying this song as I'm hearing it now. It does sound familiar, so I do think I've already heard this. I agree about the warm and comforting feel of it. It's got a really nice quality.
137. Why Don't We - What Am I: NHT, but wow at over 15 million YouTube views. I didn't realize they were that popular. Anyway, I was thinking this song was well-written, so then I saw you mention this was written by Ed Sheeran. And now I can hear his influence as it does seem like something he'd sing himself. Anyway, this was better than I thought it'd be. It was nice enough. 
136. Julianne Hough - Transform: NHT. I forget that Julianna Hough has a singing career, too. Anyway, as I'm hearing this now, I think it's pretty good. I like the meaning behind the lyrics. It's empowering indeed. I like the "Me, but better than I was before" lyric especially. It's got a catchy arrangement, too. So yeah, this was good.
135. Dove Cameron - Bloodshot: NHT. Hmm...This is just okay to me. I hear the sad, ethereal feel that you mention. This whisper-like singing isn't my favorite, but I get the appeal. I do think she evokes the emotion of the lyrics well, and the arrangement captures that too. I just don't think it's a song I would seek out to listen to again.
134. Avril Lavigne - Dumb Blonde (featuring Nicki Minaj): I didn't even realize Avril Lavigne and Nicki Minaj did a song together. Hmmm...This was actually better than I expected it to be. Avril and Nicki just seem like such an unexpected collaboration, but they work well here. The chorus stands out the most here. I hear that girl power anthemic feel you mention in your write-up. LOL at that story about your college professor.
133. Jonas Brothers - Cool: This song is cool. 🙃 I actually like this song better than "Sucker," even though "Sucker" was their big hit of the year. It's got a good vibe to it, and their delivery works well here. I didn't even realize that Game of Thrones reference until you pointed it out, but that's funny. Anyway, it's a solid song and kudos to them on the comeback year they had.
132. Camila Cabello - Easy: NHT. Hmm...This is a chill sounding song. The chorus is the part that stands out to me the most. The lyrics are nice too, but I think I'd like this better with a different arrangement. But I get the appeal.
131. OneRepublic - Rescue Me: This song appeared on my list too, so you know I like this. ^_^ Yup, it's a song with great energy, and Ryan sings it very well. I can relate to how it's a song you forget how much you like until you hear it again.

Sorry I've fallen behind, but I'm finally catching up now. Just a little bit at a time. :thumbs:

- Yes, it is from Klaus! Thanks for the recommendation. ^_^ I didn't get to watch it yet, and feel weird watching Christmas movies now, so not sure if I will soon or next season.  :( But I do want to see it. I'm glad you like the song as well!  
- Yeah, they are doing pretty well for themselves. :yes: Love that you hear the Ed influence too and that you like this more than expected!
- It's been so long since Julianne released music, so it's understandable. I thought you would have heard this though since I thought you watched AGT. Agree on that lyric and the rest of your comments!
- I understand. This song at least has some build-up in it that makes it stand out to me more. Glad you still like some things about it.
- Yeah, I only know about this since I listened to the album. I wish it got more notice. lol I'm sensing a theme with songs being better than you expect. :teeheewave:  Glad you think so! And :giggle:
- lol the pun.  Oh, you're the first person I've seen to prefer this to Sucker. 😮 That's "cool"  :teeheewave:Yeah, the GoT reference always stood out to me. Agree on your other comments! 
- Aww, too bad this doesn't appeal to you more, but glad you at least like the chorus and lyrics. ❤️
- Yes! I know you're a OneRepublic fan as well. I agree! 

Thanks so much for catching up on some. :hug: I know there's a lot, so whatever pace is fine. I appreciate your comments. ^_^ 

On 1/25/2020 at 2:06 PM, ~Tom~ said:

107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me: I liked this one much better than the previous Zara song. :thumbs: 
106. Dove Cameron - Waste: The melody reminds me strongly of Radiohead's Creep. 😮 I don't love her tone, but the song was pretty good. 
105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do: Haven't heard of him either. Not surprised he opened for Hunter I guess since they sound pretty similar. This song was cute/nice, could grow on me with more listens. 

104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey): Yeah BTS and Halsey are both a no from me. 

103. Chris Young - Drowning: I love country but I've never really delved into Chris Young's music, but perhaps I should. I really liked this. 

102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter: Thank you for not posting the actual music video, it's awful. Unlike you I didn't really like the song at first but it grew on me with a couple more listens pretty catchy and she sounds great. 

101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez): Eh well props for trying to do a vulnerable relatable song but it didn't do much for me. I think it would've left more impact with a piano arrangement (and stronger singers :ph34rwave:).

- Oh yay! 

- Wow, how interesting. I'm going to have to listen for that. Glad you like the song, at least. 

- I don't think him and Hunter sound alike, but I could maybe hear Hunter singing this. Yay, I hope it does!

- Okay.  blushing.gif.44db5be9a8554416921f503570bb419a.gif

- Ahh yeah, I would recommend it! He has a lot of great songs. :yes:

- You're welcome. :lmao: Oh, well it's better it grew on you than the opposite! 

- Aww okay. :( 

On 1/25/2020 at 3:06 PM, FunkyFrankie said:

I figured it out, thanks! 

107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me: can't be bothered 
106. Dove Cameron - Waste: nht
105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do: nht

104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey): Ooooh this song is really catchy 

103. Chris Young - Drowning: nht

102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter: Like this, it has a good dance beat :bobo:

101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez): nht

You're welcome.  Glad you like two of these songs. :P They are both fun.

On 1/25/2020 at 10:52 AM, *Wallace said:

Oooh ahhh yeah I suppose that is true there haha. I do expect it. That’s a good thing, at least. I don’t. 😮

Lmaoo I love how well you remember this. This is really funny and so silly. :lmao: Gosh makes me wonder how 5th graders are these days….. probably a lot more dramatic than our days lmao.

Omggg Snoopy and Woodstock. :shock:

- Ah yayy cause I do too. Okay then, let’s see I saw…. “I guess the song is about the end of a relationship, as a lot of songs are.” Ooh I thought i saw you say “as a lot of his songs are.” :haha: And I took it as the ones you were familiar with. Tere has to be something. 😮

- Ughhh yesss this is all so true. I blame it on XFAU not being around anymore. :broken: And my lack of keeping track of her lol. Ahhh ok and yes I do too. It is. Oooh ok I just remember seeing a sad face you had there. 

This is the opposite of what you kept saying, but lol good, as you should. Yes. You don't know what was on that night and ended at 10? :unsure:  

It's something that always stuck with me. Ugh, probably.

:wub: :wub: 

- Okay, but I didn't mean his songs and don't really know them that well. There does not.

- Aww. :( I try to keep up with her releases.  I was actually asking here and not saying it's a good thing (or not). I didn't use a sad face either though, so not sure why you'd remember that.

On 1/25/2020 at 1:20 PM, *Wallace said:

107. Zara Larsson - Don't Worry Bout Me: Hmmm interesting opening comments you on tis Zara song. I don’t get it and wonder which song you could be con suing this with. :unsure: Not too familiar with this. Ugh the message of the song, of course tis guy likes  and cares most for her when the relationship is over. So messed up. :/ Zara has a really n ice and pretty voice and sounds good on this. I like the sound of the chorus and it has a fun laid back jammy feel to it, which I can hear. It’s a fun song and yeah liking the vibe. I lie the part from the second verse you mentioned. Hmm this doesn’t feel that short to me.

106. Dove Cameron - Waste: Like I said with the other Dove son g, i am sure this is a song i heard of but not too familiar with actually hearing. This song does have a really interesting sound to it and actually ~darker sounding than I would ave expected from her. It has an interesting sound to it. I don’t mind it and think it could be one of those grower type of songs for me. I do like the chorus part of the song and how she sings that line you mentioned - even with it being the same lyrics, she sings it all so differently. Wow the cruel/having fun line is something else there haha. How new is this? Maybe this is one I didn’t hear about at all then? This did grow on me as it was progressing though so yay.

105. Levi Hummon - I Still Do: Oooh I don’t think I ever heard of Levi here? When I was breezing through your write-up, I was so confused why you kept saying he because i saw a woman in the screencap and thought Levi was the woman singing the song. Ughh the single confusion-ness… ugh that is annoying. NHT at al sooo I don’t know. Oooh whoa with the Hunter mention, I was expecting this to be country? It didn’t sound it to me at first and then it did on the chorus? Anyway yeah this song has a nice sincere sound to it and he has a nice voice. Oooh I was thinking of the song maybe having to deal with marriage but I see it doesn’t. I like all of those parts you are listing ad yah the song has a nice easy listening pleasant listening sound to it. Ooh yeah the bridge does pick up quite fast all of a sudden and kinda ad me shook there, haa. But nice song and I enjoyed this more than what I was expecting.

104. BTS - Boy with Luv (featuring Halsey): Aww yay I am glad you have this on here as I didn’t want to be the only one to have this on here. :haha: LOL yess you’re so right on BTS and their insane fanbase being no joke…. so crazy. Ooh I do see them a lot on various shows but actually heard this song a lot on the radio too. Hmm yah the collabo seems a bit random but I like it and wonder how it came about. Agree the song is quite catchy. Lol yea there is a lot of korean in this song which I don’t understand but it’s still a fun jammy song. LOL YESS I love how you  describe the message of this song. It all makes sense to me. :haha: lmaoo yess i agree with and love those “oh my my” parts you listed and yess those parts are soo fun and catchy. :bobo: Oooh lol that’s the rapper or well one of them that raps at 1:54. I lie the sound of that too. I agree with you on all of this. Ooh and wow how come I barely hear Halsey on this all of a sudden? I thought she came in a lot sooner than she does? lol. Still so fun.

103. Chris Young - Drowning: NHT but awww your comments on the song and the message of it, awww this is really sad. :( Awww the lyrics you pointed out and all of in general is all really sad and heartbreaking. Yeah the song is definitely very relatable to anyone that has lost anyone. :( I like all of the parts yu mentioned and the sentiment of the song is there and really touching.  Not a song I would want to hear too much with how sad and emotional it is but it is good. Aww at the last Chris comment. :(

102. Miley Cyrus - Mother's Daughter: Oooh I didn’t think of this being on the CBT album but ahh interesting comment there. I do like this of course and the edginess this has - and yeah the message of it is really good with all of what you explained here. I like the pre-chorus  and chorus parts of the song that you mentioned and those are all of my favorite parts. It has a great anthemic powerfull feel to it. Ooh aww at the bridge comment but yeah I like that part and what she sings there. Lol the swish swish parts always cracks me up but an enjoyable song.

101. Julia Michaels - Anxiety (featuring Selena Gomez): Ooh this is a song I definitely heard about it and maybe even heard once or twice - but not in full but like clips, I think? But then I forgot all about it as time went along. Ooh wow this song has a really raw sound to it - with the acoustic version sounding really forceful there. Ahh yeah this is a very deep, raw and vulnerable song here and all of the lyrics feel so intense and real here. Ooh wow I didn’t really know it when Selena came in but eventually I caught her on there. Their voices blend in well together. These parts you’re listing are all good but so sad. :( But yea this is a good and relatable song. Ahh that’s good that their live performance of this is quite popular.

Yayy Top 100!! :w00t: 

Clues for 100-94:

-  A piece of clothing is mentioned in this song title. // Hmmm something with or about jeans, shirt, jacket, pants, shirt, something but not sure what to guess specifically.

- A song featuring someone from a reality show. // Hmm not sure if it’s a reality singing show or some other toe of reality show. Sam Smith/Normani’s Dancing with a Stranger, Zedd/Katy Perry’s 365, Ed Sheeran/Camila Cabello/Cardi B’s South of the Border?

- This song title is something that people can break. // hmmm not sure if it’s literal or figurative. Iwas thinking of heart or something but not too sure.

- Two slower county songs - one from a female solo artist and one from a male group. // Kelsea Ballerini’s Homecoming Queen? , Carrie Underwood’s Drinking Alone? Kacey Musgraves’ Rainbow? Something from Cassadee Pope or Maren Morris? Gabby Barrett’s I hope or The Good Ones? Then ugh my knowledge of country groups is worst…. but let’s see Old Diminion’s Make it Sweet or One Man Band? Madland’s burn Out? Eli Young Band’s Love Ain’t? I have no idea if most of these groups songs I listed are slow or not. (Oh I see this was changed to all male groups… so just focus on the groups section which isn’t too much.)

- The lead singer of this song had an appearance in my Top 10 back in 2014. // ooo ugh if only I could go back and look through. So ugh I wish I knew for sure. Let’s see. something from Ariana Grande like any of her collabos ike boyfriend or Don’t Call Me Angel? Taylor Swift & Brendon Urie’s Me!? Zedd/Katy Perry’s 365? maybe an Ed Sheeran song or something from Paramore or Kesha?

- The name of this song is something that everyone has, but it could be very different from someone else's. //  But body has already showed up lol. Okay let’s seee….. 5 Seconds of Summer’s Teeth? Beyonce’s Spirit? Maroon 5’s Memories?

- I think I confused it with Don't Let Me Be Yours for some reason. Yeah, that's annoying. I hoped you like this and agree with your comments. :bobo: Oh, well it's under 3 minutes. 

- Oooh hmmm. Interesting comments. I hope it could grow on you, but yay liking these parts. This came out at the end of September and the same day as the one I posted earlier. Yay! 

- I wouldn't think so. lol... Levi can be a woman's name? :unsure: But yeah. He is a country singer. Wow all your comments and questioning on this. I thought you might like his voice and the sound though. Oh, but I thought you would to begin with, so at least you did.

- Ooooh but yes, I wanted to have it too. Same and I think even just saw them on my TV a few minutes ago. Same. It is lots of fun. Yay! :bobo: I know he's rapping, but I don't know what he says. Oh, I have noo idea.

- Yeah. :( It is very sad, but really good and love his voice. I would still want to hear it. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

- Yes, I've always thought that, I think. Yay our agreement! :bobo: Yep, love these parts. Swish swish!

- Ooh, I didn't think you would have heard of this, but interesting. Yes, but it sounds really forceful? :unsure:  Oh strange because I can tell their voices apart so easily. Yeah. :( Yes, but the song itself should be!

Yay! Ugh no, I was gonna say I changedddd that clue. But okay, then you saw. Hmm. I know about previous lists, but you gave a clue like this too. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifAnd you always seem to remember where I ranked things really well.  lol I'm now trying to figure out what songs from some of these people would have been that high that year.

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

This is the opposite of what you kept saying, but lol good, as you should. Yes. You don't know what was on that night and ended at 10? :unsure:  

It's something that always stuck with me. Ugh, probably.

:wub: :wub: 

- Okay, but I didn't mean his songs and don't really know them that well. There does not.

- Aww. :( I try to keep up with her releases.  I was actually asking here and not saying it's a good thing (or not). I didn't use a sad face either though, so not sure why you'd remember that.

- I think I confused it with Don't Let Me Be Yours for some reason. Yeah, that's annoying. I hoped you like this and agree with your comments. :bobo: Oh, well it's under 3 minutes. 

- Oooh hmmm. Interesting comments. I hope it could grow on you, but yay liking these parts. This came out at the end of September and the same day as the one I posted earlier. Yay! 

- I wouldn't think so. lol... Levi can be a woman's name? :unsure: But yeah. He is a country singer. Wow all your comments and questioning on this. I thought you might like his voice and the sound though. Oh, but I thought you would to begin with, so at least you did.

- Ooooh but yes, I wanted to have it too. Same and I think even just saw them on my TV a few minutes ago. Same. It is lots of fun. Yay! :bobo: I know he's rapping, but I don't know what he says. Oh, I have noo idea.

- Yeah. :( It is very sad, but really good and love his voice. I would still want to hear it. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif

- Yes, I've always thought that, I think. Yay our agreement! :bobo: Yep, love these parts. Swish swish!

- Ooh, I didn't think you would have heard of this, but interesting. Yes, but it sounds really forceful? :unsure:  Oh strange because I can tell their voices apart so easily. Yeah. :( Yes, but the song itself should be!

Yay! Ugh no, I was gonna say I changedddd that clue. But okay, then you saw. Hmm. I know about previous lists, but you gave a clue like this too. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gifAnd you always seem to remember where I ranked things really well.  lol I'm now trying to figure out what songs from some of these people would have been that high that year.

Oooh alright. Ooh no I didn’t remember or take note of the time.

Awww I can certainly see that now, aww. :haha: Gah yeah.

The wubs. ❤️

- Ah alright. Hmmm ok. 😮

- Aww I am glad you do. ❤️ Oooh okay. I just remembered and thought you did but I guess I took it from a different post or saw it wrong.

- Ahh I see, it could be that one. Ughh for sure. I doo! Ooh yeah that’s right. It’s crazy because now I see songs even shorter than tis Zara one lol.

- Ah why yes. I think it could grow on me. Yayy! Oooh ok, so I think I heard of this song and her promoting it but not sure which one i had heard of.

- I never really tought about it ut  maybe it could be? Lol I was trying to figure out what genre artist he was while listening to it. I did like it. Ahhh yess.

- Oooh you should if it’s gonna be on here. :haha: Oooh lol, awwww. Yeah I see them a lot on TV. It is lots of fun, I agree. Ooo lol I don’t know what he’s saying either. I thought she came on ear lie but guess not lol.

- Mhmmm it is. :( And awww I know you love his voice. Ooh I know you would.

- Mhmmm yess and yay I like our agreement here tooo! Yay. omggg you swishing. :dead:

- Ah I seee. I can’t exactly remember when but hmm . Well the guitar on it, it was kinda jarring sounding compared to the softer vocals on the song. I could tell differences but at times i did feel it blended itself in. Mhmm.

I saw you say you change the clue so luckily I did see that. Oooh awww yeah I know I did that too. Oooh I tend to but I may be losing my magic touch. Oooh lol I don’t know and can’t really remember but just trying to figure it all out. :haha:

100. Rascal Flatts - Back to Life

I don't remember how much I heard this Rascal Flatts song on the radio, but I really liked whenever I did and wish I heard them as much as I used to. I love the sentiment of this song, as it talks about the renewal of love and all these little things his girl does brings him ~back to life~ or reaffirms his love for her. It's really cute and I love the melody and vocals too. This lyric in the first verse is funny: "Likes coffee with her sugar in the morning" :haha: And ooh lookie here: "Loves the rain on a tin roof when it's pouring" That's me. :wub: The buildup into the chorus is so powerful and I love it. "Doesn't matter what we're listening to, spinning her around the living room, and I fall apart every time" :wub: Yes! Sing it! I love the swell of the chorus and everything about it.  SHE PUTS THAT BEAT IN MY CHEST, POUNDS LIKE A DRUM SHAKES ME LIKE THUNDER. TAKING MY HAND PULLING ME UP WHEN I'M GOING UNDER.  But I think the very next line is my favorite.... MY DREAMS COME ALIVE WHEN I WAKE UP AND LOOK IN HER EYES... SHE BRINGS ME BACK TO LIFE.  bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Wow, it's all so powerful and even more so the second time around.  Love the softer version of it after the bridge too and how it swells back up again. Ugh it's all so beautiful and I feel it in my heart. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Also that final "back to lifeeeee" is so lovely. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif And I have to giggle that Rascal Flatts had "Back to Us" and "Back to Life" as back to back singles. :giggle: 

99. O-Town - Hello World (featuring Colton Underwood)

YESSS. I don't know if people will be more shook by the fact that O-Town has a song from 2019 or that Colton Underwood (aka the 2019 Bachelor) is featured on it. :dead: I AM HERE FOR IT ALL. Except Ashley Parker Angel is not included in this, which I am not here for. Oh well. This collaboration came about from Colton being friends with band member Jacob (whose last name is also Underwood :dead: ), and they wanted to put something out to help raise awareness and money for Colton's charity, The Legacy Foundation, which helps support people with cystic fibrosis. I love that. I guess Jacob wrote the song and then wanted Colton to actually be a part of it. I have no clue where he comes in on this song and wish there was a video to help me understand this. I think he's just singing in the background, but that's not good enough for me. I want to hear his voice. Colton is awesome.  heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif But I really love the feel of the song and of course, the meaning behind it.  It's such a motivational and encouraging song. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif "I've been fightin' all my life and I won't give up, You get up when you fall" I love that. The chorus is my favorite though. HELLO WORLDD. I love the way they sing this line: "I hope you got a little patience" and also "But I'm not waitin' for my turnnnn" I don't know why. Again, uplifting lyrics through the next verse and I love how it builds back up into the feel-good chorus. HELLO WORLD. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif  I love all those "I just wanna see you learnnnn" parts for some reason. I love the higher vocal of it. Oh, and the music of the song is really fun and jammy too! Also, we finally reached the double digits, hallelujah! 

98. Galantis - Bones (featuring OneRepublic)

I have no idea who Galantis is, but I am a fan of OneRepublic and Ryan Tedder, and really love what they/he bring to this song. I would think this is just a OneRepublic song actually and it sounds like their type of song. The verses are good and I really like how it builds up into the chorus. I guess he's singing about his confidence in this person he knows is the one for him.  I have to LOL at this description I read about the song: "So basically, what we have here is a love song in which the singer is expressing a very deep sentiment of fondness for his significant other which extends even to the substructure of his being." Well okay. :haha:  Interesting way to put it, but yeah. Now let me sing. "So if you're asking meeee, Say, "Oh, how do you knoowwwww?" I don't just feel it in my hearrrrrrrtt" I love all those parts. :giggle: And then... I FEEL IT IN MY BONES. (!) I love it and quoted that so much in my head this past year. :haha:  "And I know when it cuts deep down through your chest into your soul, that's how you know, that's how I know, I feel it in my bones" The music on the chorus is fun and happy. The chorus is my favorite, but the whole song has a great feel about it.  

97. RaeLynn - Bra Off

I'm sure this song title will grab some people's attention. :giggle: This is actually a break-up song and she is celebrating the feeling of relief of that relationship ending with this metaphor. :giggle:  Also, that doggie is so cute at the start of the video. But... "I knew it was over when I didn't want us kissing" Well, I should think so. "Breaking up with you was like taking my bra off" :dead::giggle: "Yeah I should be crying, grieving some kind of loss, but it's like taking this pink and lacy, suffocating bra off" :giggle: You have to admit it's catchy and fun. And it's a REAL thing. Lots of women will agree. Don't @ me. As my good friend Rachel would say... 29c86bec9ab913076d9aa82692b6de6006f61a25 Okay, this is going too far. Back to the song.  This guy must have really been suffocating her though. "Breaking up with you was like having a day off, sitting on my couch sipping Jack, eating Dippin' Dots" :haha:  "But it's like taking this pink and lacy, suffocating, push-up, flakey, too tight, stupid bra off" :dead:  I love it. This is also still a newer song that is still growing on me, but I was into it right away. 

96. Ella Henderson & Jax Jones - This Is Real

This song reminds me so much of something, but I can't put my finger on it. I love Ella's vocals on the song, although it actually gets me right from the start with that "what you gonna do?" part. :giggle: So fun. But yes, Ella owns this song and gives it life. "This is reaaaaalllll and you've been right here all along" :wub: I love that, but love this part even more: "And I'll be holding on, holding on and you'll be the somebody" :bobo: The song seems to be a celebration of finding that person she is meant to be with. It's real and he's gonna always be there for her. :bobo: That is certainly something to sing and dance about. omg I can't even count how many times they say "Never gonna give" in that one section. :lmao: Wowzers. It's fun though. As is the dancing in this video! I want to join in.  :bobo:  *whips out cheerleader outfit* AND I'LL BE HOLDING ON HOLDING ON AND YOU'LL BE THE SOMEBODY :bobo: I feel like this song could be quite a bit higher had I listened to it more sooner, but it was released in the fall, so maybe there's still a chance for it next time around. We shall see. 

95. Eli Young Band - Love Ain't

*song starts around 0:30 *

I heard this song a ton on the radio over the past year and always really liked it from the start. The song explains what love is and what it should mean. It's so interesting the way that is expressed in the verses, like with the first verse saying hotels are made for waking up and leaving the next day, but love isn't made for that. Of course, he says it and sings it in a much more poetic way, but that's what it means. Love is made to last. (!) The song really picks up in the chorus and booms so nicely. LOVE AIN'T YOU ON A SIDEWALK IN YOUR NEW DRESS ALL ALONE. LOVE AIN'T YOU CALLING ME CAUSE HE AIN'T PICKING UP HIS PHONE. I have to shout it because that's how impactful it is. Those things are not what love is. "The way you're talking sounds like he's somebody you should hate. I may not know what love is girl, but I know what love ain't" It's so jammy! :bobo: I think that last line is my favorite... or the way it goes into what follows, which is "Come over, let me show you what he can't .'Cause he can only show you what love ain't"  I always thought he said "come on" and not "come over", but I hear it now. But yes! Kick that guy (or girl) who can only show you what love ain't to the curb. The bridge expresses this even more saying what love should be and what people deserve from it. Don't settle for anything less!  I love those beats after that before the chorus that I can't describe, but that's one of my favorite things in the song. Also, this video is really sweet.

94. Tori Kelly - Language

This is yet another beautiful, and vocally amazing, song from Tori that should surprise no one. It's all about the power of language and the importance of communicating properly. (!) It's all very important. Her vocals slay from the first note. :wub: This lyric from the second verse really amuses me: "They always say, 'Don't go to bed angry', so it's been days since I got some sleep" :giggle:  I think it's time for them to resolve things. The way she powers that "Leave your pride, I'll leave mine" line into the chorus is so wow. Love it. LORD KNOWS I NEED PATIENCE WITH YOU. SO I CAN EXPLAIN THIS TO YOU. I'M TRYINA LEARN YOUR LANGUAGE, SUGAR.  This song feels soulful and other words that I can't come up with.  That "I'm tryna learn your language" part is probably my favorite in the whole song. But she is just trying to understand him and communicate in the right way so that everything will be good between them. Wow that bridge into the slowed down part before she starts belting again is so :omg: I am slayed, but not surprised. Whoa hear that note at 3:50! :omg: I really wish I could put this song higher, but ranking is getting tough and I don't know. 

100. Rascal Flatts - Back to Life:

99. O-Town - Hello World (featuring Colton Underwood):

98. Galantis - Bones (featuring OneRepublic):

97. RaeLynn - Bra Off:

96. Ella Henderson & Jax Jones - This Is Real:

95. Eli Young Band - Love Ain't:

94. Tori Kelly - Language:

Clues for 93-87:

- Two different songs with numbers in the titles. 

- A collaboration between two different gendered artists of the same genre.

- Two songs with the same four letter word in the name.

- A song from one of my favorite people in the world.

- Another song from an artist who appeared in the 138-131 set.

2 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Oooh alright. Ooh no I didn’t remember or take note of the time.

-  It’s crazy because now I see songs even shorter than tis Zara one lol.

-  Oooh ok, so I think I heard of this song and her promoting it but not sure which one i had heard of.

- omggg you swishing. :dead:

- Ah I seee. I can’t exactly remember when but hmm . Well the guitar on it, it was kinda jarring sounding compared to the softer vocals on the song. I could tell differences but at times i did feel it blended itself in. Mhmm.

I saw you say you change the clue so luckily I did see that. Oooh awww yeah I know I did that too. Oooh I tend to but I may be losing my magic touch. Oooh lol I don’t know and can’t really remember but just trying to figure it all out. :haha:

Okay. But you know the day and what I would have been watching and why I wouldn't be able to sleep. 

- Ugh. Songs are getting so short now. :/ They heard your complaints about super long ones, like from Justin Timberlake. :ph34rwave:

- Oooh, well since they were out the same day, I would think it was both of them.

- :giggle: :swish swish:

- Oh okay, I see. I think I get this about the vocals.

Good, but you still had the old clue copied and I was like noooo.  No, Wally. :( Hmm okay. You can see the answers now.

16 hours ago, miss denise said:

Okay. But you know the day and what I would have been watching and why I wouldn't be able to sleep. 

- Ugh. Songs are getting so short now. :/ They heard your complaints about super long ones, like from Justin Timberlake. :ph34rwave:

- Oooh, well since they were out the same day, I would think it was both of them.

- :giggle: :swish swish:

- Oh okay, I see. I think I get this about the vocals.

Good, but you still had the old clue copied and I was like noooo.  No, Wally. :( Hmm okay. You can see the answers now.

I understand it now. :teehee:

- Ughh yess they are. :broken: LMAOOOOOO you bringing this up at the crossed out text. :dead: Good and fair call out at me there. :lmao:

- Ah I can’t remember.

- :lmao:

- Ahhh ok yay that’s good and glad you understand me.

Oooh awww I know. I had already made and worked on my guesses before seeing your new comment, so i just looked and acknowledged it. Oooh yayness.

Yayyy Top 100! 😄 Sorry for the lateness.

100. Rascal Flatts - Back to Life: I think i heard this on Steven’s list but not sure how or where else I’ve heard this or what not? Ah yeah I remember then they used to be everywhere like a decade ago? The message of the song is really sweet and yeah has a nice message to it with how you described it. Lol he coffee line is funny. Omgg lol the rain lyric, I am not surprised that gets to you. :haha:  Te chorus definitel yas that powerful sound to it with the booming vocals of it and yeah the swelling you said. Omggg you shouting the chorus. I love it. :haha: It’s all really nice though. Nice song from them. Ooh lol RS seems bossed with these “Back to…” type songs, haha. 

99. O-Town - Hello World (featuring Colton Underwood): Ooh I knew about O-Town coming  back together but feel like that they did this like 2 or 3 years ago? I think i saw ten perform on some show like GMA or something but totally forgot all about this as time went on. I feel like this wasn’t the song I heard from them? But uhhhh Colton Underwood is on this? I…. Don’t get it? :? But okay the story behind the collaboration of this song is really nice wit it being in support with his charity.  Hmmm imagining Colton as a singer is interesting especially in this pop/dance/EDM type song, whee i see him more in country or contemporary christian music? I wouldn’t have pictured the song to be so motivational and encouraging due to the dancey sound of it but the parts you mentioned does prove tat and it’s really nice and uplifting. It is fun and catch and all of that, and it’s something that could grow on me on a quicker rate.

98. Galantis - Bones (featuring OneRepublic): I feel like I may have heard of Galantis, but not toooo sure. Feel like i have seen that name though. Omgg lol wow the description you found of tis song. That is very wordy there, to say the least. Very interesting. :haha: Anyway this song has a nice and cool spun to it. I like it well enough although I was expecting and hoping for a bit more punch to it at parts? Then as i said that it did pck up a bit more. Omgg you quoting “I feel it in my bones” so much this year. :haha: But yeah yan sounds gray on this as usual. Agree the song has a feel good feel to it.

97. RaeLynn - Bra Off: LMAO wow at this title. :haha: I was thinking of saying bra for the clothing clue but i didn’t want you to think i was thinking/being naughty and all of that even though I was just thinking of clothing items. Ugh only if I did, I would have at least gotten the right clothing item. :dead: Oh well. Ooooh interesting how the song is a metaphor for a berak-up and celebrating and al of what you said. I wouldn’t have guessed ha aha. LOL @ But... "I knew it was over when I didn't want us kissing" Well, I should think so. Lmaooo your commentary crack me up soo much. :lmao:  Omgg wow some of her lyrics are cracking me up and I am feeling like a little boy listening to this and giggling. :lmao: OMGG I love your comments of how  what she is singing is real. LOL I can’t comment but i know women say this and i will take your word on this. But ugh that guy. Overall the song is okay for me…. it’s hard for me to get into RaeLynn but I like your commentary and all of these lyrics you quoted and yeah this song + write-up was humorous and fun, which helped me into the song more so well done.

96. Ella Henderson & Jax Jones - This Is Real: I’m curious what this song reminds you of. Omgg her first opening note reminded me of X-Tina  but then the rest sounding like Ella. NHT but ooo this is a real fun, dancey and enjoyable song. Wow making a great impression on me on first listen. It does feel like a celebration with how you described it and the sound of it. :yes: Oh we should count how much they say the never gonna give up parts, haha. The dancing is fun and omggg you whipping out the cheerleading outfit haha. Ooh aww I had no idea how recent tis song came out. I can see it being a big hit in the U.S. if it’s released or pushed here. But yeah fun song and am really liking this. :yes:

95. Eli Young Band - Love Ain't: omgg I feel like i guessed this song so much but yayy I finally got it right. Hmm so I’ve seen this song around and know it exists but don’t know if I ever heard this? I’m thinking not cause it doesn’t sound familiar to me. Intersting but I like how you describe the message of the song. This is a nice sounding song and nice and easy listening. I hear you about the chorus booming because it does. Ooh lol last line you mentioned from the chorus that you mentioned as your favorite actually cracks me up. Not a song I would normally seek out n my own but I actually enjoyed this and more than I was expecting, especiall with the chorus and the progression of it. The bridge has a nice sound to it too. Aww yeah the video is really nice.

94. Tori Kelly - Language: Ooh I feel like the message of this song isn’t a subject matter discussed in songs too much, at least from what I can think of? So that is cool but important as you said. Oo yeah she does sound really fantastic with the a capella-esque opening of the song. That was a very powerful way to kick off the song. :omg: Oh wow then the song gets all funky, sassy, soulful and hard at around 1:30 or so? This sounds like 3 different songs in one. It’s all SOOO interesting and intriguing and a lot to take in. :haha: i like all of these parts you are mentioning here and se sounds great throughout the whole song. I like all of those parts you are mentioning here and a very strong song overall from Tori here.

Clues for 93-87:

- Two different songs with numbers in the titles. // I like number songs here. 😄 Ariana Grande’s 7 rings, Why Don’t We’s 8 Letters, Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours (although think this one will be higher). Ugh struggling on thinking on the country end of things but the Ariana song seems like a legit guess as I don’t see 7R being a huge fave of yours from her.

- A collaboration between two different gendered artists of the same genre. // Sam Smith & Normani’s Dancing with a Stranger? Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita? (though I expect the 2nd to be higher) Wow…. why am I struggling with this clue?

- Two songs with the same four letter word in the name. // I feel like the go to response has to be something bout love. So hmm The Chainsmokers and5 Seconds Of Summer“Who Do You Love” , Kygo & Whitney Houston’s Higher Love, Lewis Capaldi “Someone You Loved”? Then there could be…. Billie Eilish “all the good girls go to hell”, Lizzo’s Good as Hell or Lauren Alaina’s Getting Goood (though that will be much higher)?

- A song from one of my favorite people in the world. // Aww this is such a cute song. Hmmm could be Derek Hough’s song that he had released this summer but can’t think of the title. There’s Hunter Hayes and Taylor Swift but I expect their songs to be higher.

- Another song from an artist who appeared in the 138-131 set. // Camila Cabello’s Living Proof, Cry for Me or Shameless? Why Don’t We Mad at You, Unblieveable I Don’t Belong in this Club or 8 Letters? Zra Larsson’s All the Time or A Brand New Day? Dove Cameron’s So Good or Out of Touch? Jonas Brothers’ Lonely (with Diplo) or Only Human (as Sucker should be higher) OneRepublic’s Wanted or Somebody to Love?

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

I understand it now. :teehee:

Yayyy Top 100! 😄 Sorry for the lateness.

100. Rascal Flatts - Back to Life: I think i heard this on Steven’s list but not sure how or where else I’ve heard this or what not? Ah yeah I remember then they used to be everywhere like a decade ago? The message of the song is really sweet and yeah has a nice message to it with how you described it. Lol he coffee line is funny. Omgg lol the rain lyric, I am not surprised that gets to you. :haha:  Te chorus definitel yas that powerful sound to it with the booming vocals of it and yeah the swelling you said. Omggg you shouting the chorus. I love it. :haha: It’s all really nice though. Nice song from them. Ooh lol RS seems bossed with these “Back to…” type songs, haha. 

99. O-Town - Hello World (featuring Colton Underwood): Ooh I knew about O-Town coming  back together but feel like that they did this like 2 or 3 years ago? I think i saw ten perform on some show like GMA or something but totally forgot all about this as time went on. I feel like this wasn’t the song I heard from them? But uhhhh Colton Underwood is on this? I…. Don’t get it? :? But okay the story behind the collaboration of this song is really nice wit it being in support with his charity.  Hmmm imagining Colton as a singer is interesting especially in this pop/dance/EDM type song, whee i see him more in country or contemporary christian music? I wouldn’t have pictured the song to be so motivational and encouraging due to the dancey sound of it but the parts you mentioned does prove tat and it’s really nice and uplifting. It is fun and catch and all of that, and it’s something that could grow on me on a quicker rate.

98. Galantis - Bones (featuring OneRepublic): I feel like I may have heard of Galantis, but not toooo sure. Feel like i have seen that name though. Omgg lol wow the description you found of tis song. That is very wordy there, to say the least. Very interesting. :haha: Anyway this song has a nice and cool spun to it. I like it well enough although I was expecting and hoping for a bit more punch to it at parts? Then as i said that it did pck up a bit more. Omgg you quoting “I feel it in my bones” so much this year. :haha: But yeah yan sounds gray on this as usual. Agree the song has a feel good feel to it.

97. RaeLynn - Bra Off: LMAO wow at this title. :haha: I was thinking of saying bra for the clothing clue but i didn’t want you to think i was thinking/being naughty and all of that even though I was just thinking of clothing items. Ugh only if I did, I would have at least gotten the right clothing item. :dead: Oh well. Ooooh interesting how the song is a metaphor for a berak-up and celebrating and al of what you said. I wouldn’t have guessed ha aha. LOL @ But... "I knew it was over when I didn't want us kissing" Well, I should think so. Lmaooo your commentary crack me up soo much. :lmao:  Omgg wow some of her lyrics are cracking me up and I am feeling like a little boy listening to this and giggling. :lmao: OMGG I love your comments of how  what she is singing is real. LOL I can’t comment but i know women say this and i will take your word on this. But ugh that guy. Overall the song is okay for me…. it’s hard for me to get into RaeLynn but I like your commentary and all of these lyrics you quoted and yeah this song + write-up was humorous and fun, which helped me into the song more so well done.

96. Ella Henderson & Jax Jones - This Is Real: I’m curious what this song reminds you of. Omgg her first opening note reminded me of X-Tina  but then the rest sounding like Ella. NHT but ooo this is a real fun, dancey and enjoyable song. Wow making a great impression on me on first listen. It does feel like a celebration with how you described it and the sound of it. :yes: Oh we should count how much they say the never gonna give up parts, haha. The dancing is fun and omggg you whipping out the cheerleading outfit haha. Ooh aww I had no idea how recent tis song came out. I can see it being a big hit in the U.S. if it’s released or pushed here. But yeah fun song and am really liking this. :yes:

95. Eli Young Band - Love Ain't: omgg I feel like i guessed this song so much but yayy I finally got it right. Hmm so I’ve seen this song around and know it exists but don’t know if I ever heard this? I’m thinking not cause it doesn’t sound familiar to me. Intersting but I like how you describe the message of the song. This is a nice sounding song and nice and easy listening. I hear you about the chorus booming because it does. Ooh lol last line you mentioned from the chorus that you mentioned as your favorite actually cracks me up. Not a song I would normally seek out n my own but I actually enjoyed this and more than I was expecting, especiall with the chorus and the progression of it. The bridge has a nice sound to it too. Aww yeah the video is really nice.

94. Tori Kelly - Language: Ooh I feel like the message of this song isn’t a subject matter discussed in songs too much, at least from what I can think of? So that is cool but important as you said. Oo yeah she does sound really fantastic with the a capella-esque opening of the song. That was a very powerful way to kick off the song. :omg: Oh wow then the song gets all funky, sassy, soulful and hard at around 1:30 or so? This sounds like 3 different songs in one. It’s all SOOO interesting and intriguing and a lot to take in. :haha: i like all of these parts you are mentioning here and se sounds great throughout the whole song. I like all of those parts you are mentioning here and a very strong song overall from Tori here.

Clues for 93-87:

- Two different songs with numbers in the titles. // I like number songs here. 😄 Ariana Grande’s 7 rings, Why Don’t We’s 8 Letters, Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber - 10,000 Hours (although think this one will be higher). Ugh struggling on thinking on the country end of things but the Ariana song seems like a legit guess as I don’t see 7R being a huge fave of yours from her.

- A collaboration between two different gendered artists of the same genre. // Sam Smith & Normani’s Dancing with a Stranger? Shawn Mendes & Camila Cabello’s Señorita? (though I expect the 2nd to be higher) Wow…. why am I struggling with this clue?

- Two songs with the same four letter word in the name. // I feel like the go to response has to be something bout love. So hmm The Chainsmokers and5 Seconds Of Summer“Who Do You Love” , Kygo & Whitney Houston’s Higher Love, Lewis Capaldi “Someone You Loved”? Then there could be…. Billie Eilish “all the good girls go to hell”, Lizzo’s Good as Hell or Lauren Alaina’s Getting Goood (though that will be much higher)?

- A song from one of my favorite people in the world. // Aww this is such a cute song. Hmmm could be Derek Hough’s song that he had released this summer but can’t think of the title. There’s Hunter Hayes and Taylor Swift but I expect their songs to be higher.

- Another song from an artist who appeared in the 138-131 set. // Camila Cabello’s Living Proof, Cry for Me or Shameless? Why Don’t We Mad at You, Unblieveable I Don’t Belong in this Club or 8 Letters? Zra Larsson’s All the Time or A Brand New Day? Dove Cameron’s So Good or Out of Touch? Jonas Brothers’ Lonely (with Diplo) or Only Human (as Sucker should be higher) OneRepublic’s Wanted or Somebody to Love?

Oh thank goodness. ❤️

:hug: 

- Oh okay. Yeah. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif It does and yay. Rain. ❤️ I'm happy you like. lol "bossed" but yes, two in a row and back to back is funny too, with more "back"s. stuart.gif 
- Ooooh... okay, I see they had a single in 2017, but don't think I knew that.  This wouldn't be the song since it came out in 2019. Yes, he is! Yes, the story. ❤️ Ooh the genres you give to him. :wub::giggle:  It's not about him as an artist though and doesn't seem we can even really hear him. Aww yes it is and that's the point of it. ❤️ I'm glad about this! 
- Oh, I wonder where, but I don't recognize the name. lol yes. :haha:  Awww oh... but okay yay, it did what you wanted then. ❤️ Yes, I did. :haha: lol him sounding gray, but yay. ❤️
- Mhmm. :giggle: Oh really? I don't know what I would have thought, but yeah it would have been right. Mhmm it's about that sigh of relief. :haha:  Exactly. Aww thank you.  Well wow. :lmao: Yes! omg yay you hearing and knowing (from what people say). Thank you! Aww okay. :( But omg yay you love my commentary. Thank you. I hope you liked the Rachel gif too. :wub: "so well done." :haha:
- I don't know. Oh, interesting! It is and omg yay I would think you would like it. :bobo: lol I could. Yes, I must. Aww, I hope that it is, although no idea. Yay! 
- I do remember you guessing this before. Okay, doesn't surprise me if you haven't heard it before. Yes sir! I'm so glad you like it more than expected. :bobo:
- Aww that's nice of you to say. She does sound amazing.  Oh, "Oh wow then the song gets all funky, sassy, soulful and hard at around 1:30 or so? This sounds like 3 different songs in one. " I did not feel that way, but interesting. Yay you liking so much of it!

Glad you like number songs. :haha:  Hmm. "Aww this is such a cute song."  :haha: You don't know what it is yet. I'm assuming you meant clue though. Ah wow, lots of guesses. You'll find out soon.

2 hours ago, miss denise said:

Oh thank goodness. ❤️

- Oh okay. Yeah. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif It does and yay. Rain. ❤️ I'm happy you like. lol "bossed" but yes, two in a row and back to back is funny too, with more "back"s. stuart.gif 
- Ooooh... okay, I see they had a single in 2017, but don't think I knew that.  This wouldn't be the song since it came out in 2019. Yes, he is! Yes, the story. ❤️ Ooh the genres you give to him. :wub::giggle:  It's not about him as an artist though and doesn't seem we can even really hear him. Aww yes it is and that's the point of it. ❤️ I'm glad about this! 
- Oh, I wonder where, but I don't recognize the name. lol yes. :haha:  Awww oh... but okay yay, it did what you wanted then. ❤️ Yes, I did. :haha: lol him sounding gray, but yay. ❤️
- Mhmm. :giggle: Oh really? I don't know what I would have thought, but yeah it would have been right. Mhmm it's about that sigh of relief. :haha:  Exactly. Aww thank you.  Well wow. :lmao: Yes! omg yay you hearing and knowing (from what people say). Thank you! Aww okay. :( But omg yay you love my commentary. Thank you. I hope you liked the Rachel gif too. :wub: "so well done." :haha:
- I don't know. Oh, interesting! It is and omg yay I would think you would like it. :bobo: lol I could. Yes, I must. Aww, I hope that it is, although no idea. Yay! 
- I do remember you guessing this before. Okay, doesn't surprise me if you haven't heard it before. Yes sir! I'm so glad you like it more than expected. :bobo:
- Aww that's nice of you to say. She does sound amazing.  Oh, "Oh wow then the song gets all funky, sassy, soulful and hard at around 1:30 or so? This sounds like 3 different songs in one. " I did not feel that way, but interesting. Yay you liking so much of it!

Glad you like number songs. :haha:  Hmm. "Aww this is such a cute song."  :haha: You don't know what it is yet. I'm assuming you meant clue though. Ah wow, lots of guesses. You'll find out soon.

Yesss. ❤️

- Awww Denise. :hug: Lol you and that rain…. tooo cute and funny. :haha: I had to boss it up! :bobo: Oooh yes that is funny. I feel like some artists had similar song/single titles but I can’t think of any that did it as back to back singles. :haha:

- Ahh yeah i heard some song from O-Town then. I also heard them singing some new song of theirs on a show last year. It could have been tis or something else but I don’t know. Ooh that was if I were to picture him as a singer so I was shook hearing he’s on a pop/dance song here. And yeah I was expecting to hear more of him lol. Ahhh i understand.

- Gah I wonder too. Maybe I heard it on other lists on here in the past or on looking through charts? Not too sure. Mhmm eyes it did. Yayy you. LOL Ughh me…. Ryan sounds great was what that was supposed to say.

- LOL I thought you would have been eyeing me and like “what is Wally thinking of? eyes.gif ” But ahh darn I should have done so. Ahh I seee. Mhmm that is very true. Wow, wow at this. Lmaooo I’m not sure where I heard it, not in person, but something on TV haha. You’re welcome. Ooh yess I do. Ooh lol yes i loved the Rachel gif too. You did, so I had to say that!

- Ahh that’s fair. It very much so is. Yayness you saying and oooo go you knowing i would like this. :bobo: I have no clue either.

- Woohoo I am gad I got something right. Ah yeah and yayness to the rest of this.

- Thank you. Mhmmm. Well it had the a cappella opening, then a in between section with a sound I wasn’t as crazy about and then the funky sassy type section so it sounded like a lot of different songs. Still like it though.

I doooo. It makes it easy to guess but then watch me still be wrong, lmao. I sure don’t. But lol yes I meant clue. And i bet I only got one right. :lmao:  Yay can’t wait to see.

93. Ariana Grande - 7 rings

I remember when I first heard this song and thinking, "Well, that's my least favorite Ariana song ever."  Whether that is still true or not may be revealed within time, but this one has at least grown on me. I still contemplated if I wanted to include it on the list since I never really, or at all, sough out to listen to this one compared to her other songs. However, I heard it a ton on the radio, and as I said, it grew on me. There are parts I love and parts that are not my favorite, but overall I enjoy the song and love Ariana still.  I feel like I heard the story of this song a million times too about how she was out with her friends and this was born into a kind of anthem for them, as she was focusing on treating her friends and herself to a good time.  The music really captures my attention at the start, and I like that beat throughout the song.  I love how she sings that verse. It very obviously samples "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music, and yet, that is my favorite part of the song. Soo that's not really a great thing, but it at least helps me. "Rather be tied up with calls and not strings, Write my own checks like I write what I sing" Yay for empowerment. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif The next part I was not crazy about at all for awhile, but I don't mind it as much now. I still prefer the verses where her voice is more the focus. "I'd rather spoil all my friends with my riches, think retail therapy my new addiction" Love that part and ugh, can relate to retail therapy.  But wow "Whoever said money can't solve your problems, must not have had enough money to solve 'em" I think she's spending a little tooo much here. I also feel like some of the lyrics can seem to be showing off about how much money she has which is.. I don't know. Like "I want it, I got it, " and "I see it, I like it, I want it, I got it" Well, that's good for you. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif :haha: And then there's "Yeah, my receipts, be lookin' like phone numbers" She needs to slow down, although I kind of really like that part. :bobo:  She addresses this herself though with "I don't mean to brag, but I be like, "Put it in the bag'" Well okay. :haha: She can be excused since this was all obviously a bit of therapy to get through some stuff. "Shoot, go from the store to the booth, make it all back in one loop, give me the loot" The way she sings this part so fast is fun, even though I can't really make out the lyrics. :bobo: But she's gonna get whatever she wants for this moment and hopefully be okay after all that spending. :cha-ching:

92. Chris Young - This Town Ain't Big Enough (featuring Lauren Alaina)

I just love when two artists I love work together. :wub: I love Chris and Lauren's voices so much individually, so this song was a real treat for me. It was like a present, so thank you. :gift: If only the song was longer, but of course songs I love have to be super short.  This song is kind of about what the title suggests, which is that the town isn't big enough for the two of them now that they're no longer together. Chris starts it off so strong with his verse singing about the memories of when they were a couple, but then... "But now I wish that we could draw a line through the city" How sad. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif  I really love the chorus. "Seems like there ain't no place to run. This town ain't big enough for both of us" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif  Lauren's verse is my favorite though. "Now I go out and I pray the whole time that I won't see you smiling across the room and miss you.. but it never fails, I always do" It's so short that I had to quote it all, but it's so good! :wub: I just love her vocals. That part should be longer. And Lauren's "This town ain't big enough" and, well, all the lines she sings are so pretty too. I actually think 2:03-2:16 is my top favorite part of the song? Lauren sings "I wish that we could draw a line through the city" and Chris responds, "'Cause seein' those two blues eyes so pretty messes me up" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif They both sound so good. I love the ad-libs at the end too and ahh their voices are just the best. They're so cute in this video too. 

91. Thomas Rhett - Sixteen

omg I think I've featured this song three times now, as it was on an album from 2017, released as a single late 2018, but made more impact this past year in 2019. So funny when that happens. I heard this song quite a few times on radio during the last year, which was good with me, since it was obviously a favorite of mine. I feel like I've done this commentary about a hundred times though . :lmao: All that and still no music video. But anyway, this song talks about growing up and how when you're young, you're always looking towards the next milestone age and being able to do something better, never being content with where you are. It has a really great, easy-going vibe about it that I love. :bobo: The chorus is my favorite. "What I wouldn't give to be sixteen, wild and free, cruisin' up and down Main in my F-150" Although he switches the lyrics up each time to talk about the next age that he wants to be. "I'll be right where I wanna be when I'm sixteen" That'll soon change. I love this line of the second verse and how it rhymes. "People talk about college and knowledge" :bobo: But the chorus is still my favorite, and this time he talks about wanting to be 18. That won't last long either, as we know he really wants to be 21. "But my friends are off to Vegas, they're leavin' me behind" See? But I love how the song slows down and that part. "What I wouldn't give to be twenty one, wild and free, Open up a cold one and drink it legally" I love the way he sings that part. I don't know why the second line of the chorus is always my favorite, but it's because of how it's sung. "Yeahhhh, when I'm twenty one" :wub: Love that part too. But the song really comes to a great end when he reaches the age he was when he wrote the song (25) and finally being happy with being right where he's at. I love that. "Now I'm twenty five and I'm drinking wine with my wife at home, Got a couple of dogs and a couple of songs on the radio" heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif I especially love how it's the little moments and the simple things that are important, rather than all those things about driving, drinking, etc.  "And we sit around and we laugh about how we used to be, when all we cared about was turning sixteen" YAY.

90. Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over

This song really reminds me of something else melodically and I'm not sure what it is. Actually thinking about it, maybe it's "Cry Me Out" by Pixie Lott? Not sure. Her vocals actually remind me of Demi Lovato a lot in parts of this. But I read Avril was inspired by classic artists such as Billie Holiday, Ella Fitzgerald, Aretha Franklin, and Etta James when writing this song, as she wanted it to sound timeless. I do think it has that kind of sound. The song is about closing the door on a relationship that has run its course, but has been hard to get away from. I love this lyric in the first verse that says, "My heart, oh no, is not your revolving door." That's good and so true.  I really love the way she sings on the chorus and it kind of builds. I especially love the part that goes "'Cause it don't feel like it's over whenever you're closing the door."  It has this kind of staccato feel to it. Is that the right word? I think so. But then in the second verse, I really love when she says, "Can't get you off of my lips, you're dangerous" Her vocals on that whole verse are so strong and powerful, but then they are in the chorus too.  Wow, I love the way she belts the bridge too. Really impressive and I can feel the pain and angst in her vocals as well, which is so appropriate for the song. I love her run on that "door" part around 2:46 too. Her vocals are so pretty at the end. I really like this and yes, I think it is over, Avril. (!) So there, someone has told you.

89. Bexar - Be Good to Her

I first heard about Bexar on Instagram and loved the songs I heard from them. The vocalist actually sounds so similiar to Thomas Rhett to me and I can imagine someone mistaking this song (and some of their others) for him. Even the sound of them could be something he'd put out. I have no idea where this band came from, but I love what I've heard so far. This is such a sweet song about letting your girl know how much she means and just treating her well. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I approve. I love how they say "She'll never ask" a few times too because it shows that she deserves to be told without having to ask for it.  The second half of the chorus is my very favorite: "Make sure she knows, she shines like 'Gold', be good to her, and treat her right. Four little words, be good to her" :wub:  Oh, and at the bridge section, when they say "She'll never ask, just tell her that" (!) That's it. That's the tweet. But that build-up part back into the chorus around 2:25-2:30 is sooo good and makes my ears so happy. This is all so sweet. I look forward to hearing more from this duo.

88. Derek Hough - Say It Now

This is a song that's rather tricky for me to rank among others for some reason. I guess because it doesn't feel as much like a proper single to me? I don't know, but I wanted to include it and can certainly do that if I wish. stuart.gif The message of this song is so important and always relevant... which is about how fast time goes by and nothing's guaranteed, so we should basically live our lives without fear and tell the people we love that we love them now before it's too late. The first verse starts out describing someone too scared to follow her dreams, which is sad. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I really love the lyrics of the pre-chorus where he says, "Hours go slowly, the days go fast. This moment's the only, the only thing we have." Ugh, ain't that the truth? Hours go slow and days go fast, for sure. The chorus is so powerful and I especially love the way he sings the parts that go: "we don't say" and "in our lungs" But ah the lyrics are equally as powerful as the melody. But ahh which lyrics are my favorite? There are so many. "The silence will steal all the words we don't say", "we all know that time is running out so say it now", and "all that we've got is the breath in our lungs, the blood in our veins and the words on our tongue" all stand out. That last one is especially poetic. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif And omg the bridge... "Know there will come a day when this moment is faded, but that day will be too late so now's the time to say it" That is so bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif Ugh, this song is too real and gets to the heart.

87. Cassadee Pope - I've Been Good

This was among my favorite songs from Cassadee's Stages album, so I'm glad it was released as a single, although I actually loved so many songs. This one touches on the aftermath of a breakup, and the first verse outlines the awkward conversation when they see each other in public. I love that her saying she's been good isn't a lie, because as the chorus says... "I've been good at drinkin' whiskey, hell I practice all the time. I've been good at stayin' busy, stayin' up all night." See? stuart.gif She's been good at things. I love how clever the lyrics are. And there's more, which is my favorite part:  "Yeah, Lord knows I've been good at doin' everything and anything to keep from gettin' over you, like I know I should. I've been good at lookin' people in the eye and sayin' I've been good" :broken: This is really such a sad song, despite the title suggesting otherwise.  "The truth is I've been hurtin' but I won't ever let you know. I've just been goin' through the motions and never let it show" bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif I especially love this lyric from the end of the second verse: "'Cause when I say that I've been good, that's just how that sentence starts" That's powerful to me.  Her voice is also powerful (2:43) leading into that final chorus and I love it. :wub: Such a sad song, but I'm sure she'll actually feel good for real eventually. heart.gif.c504acb42b19a5dcec1a32eb64b25cb0.gif 

93. Ariana Grande - 7 rings:
92. Chris Young - This Town Ain't Big Enough (featuring Lauren Alaina):

91. Thomas Rhett - Sixteen:

90. Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over:

89. Bexar - Be Good to Her:

88. Derek Hough - Say It Now:

87. Cassadee Pope - I've Been Good:

Clues for 86-81:

- A song from Wally's 115-108 set.

- A song from Wally's 88-83 set.

- This song is from someone who I also posted a Christmas song from.

- A song from a group whose name is an alliteration.

- The group on this song has several members who first had solo careers. 

- Another song that starts with the same letter as the person who sings it.

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

- Ahh yeah i heard some song from O-Town then. I also heard them singing some new song of theirs on a show last year. It could have been tis or something else but I don’t know. Ooh that was if I were to picture him as a singer so I was shook hearing he’s on a pop/dance song here. And yeah I was expecting to hear more of him lol. Ahhh i understand.

- LOL I thought you would have been eyeing me and like “what is Wally thinking of? eyes.gif ” But ahh darn I should have done so. Ahh I seee. Mhmm that is very true. Wow, wow at this. Lmaooo I’m not sure where I heard it, not in person, but something on TV haha. You’re welcome. Ooh yess I do. Ooh lol yes i loved the Rachel gif too. You did, so I had to say that!

- Woohoo I am gad I got something right. Ah yeah and yayness to the rest of this.

- Thank you. Mhmmm. Well it had the a cappella opening, then a in between section with a sound I wasn’t as crazy about and then the funky sassy type section so it sounded like a lot of different songs. Still like it though.

I doooo. It makes it easy to guess but then watch me still be wrong, lmao. I sure don’t. But lol yes I meant clue. And i bet I only got one right. :lmao:  Yay can’t wait to see.

- Ooh, if it was last year, then it probably was this song. Okay, but he's still not the actual singer and I have no idea how he sounds. :haha: 

- I'm not sure and wish I could know how I would have responded. Oh okay. Yay! Thanks. 

- Yes, even though you predicted it when you were still thinking the songs were both slow. stuart.gif 

- Ah, I see. It flows enough for me that it doesn't feel like this. It's like a build-up. :bobo: 

You can see now. stuart.gif I thought so. Hmm I think you got two right.  

21 hours ago, miss denise said:

- Ooh, if it was last year, then it probably was this song. Okay, but he's still not the actual singer and I have no idea how he sounds. :haha: 

- I'm not sure and wish I could know how I would have responded. Oh okay. Yay! Thanks. 

- Yes, even though you predicted it when you were still thinking the songs were both slow. stuart.gif 

- Ah, I see. It flows enough for me that it doesn't feel like this. It's like a build-up. :bobo: 

You can see now. stuart.gif I thought so. Hmm I think you got two right.  

- It could have been but yeah i didn’t catch the title or remember how it went. Ooh I know. :haha: I still think my thoughts haha.

- Awww I wish I could have known too. There could be another time mane. :haha: You’re welcome.

- Mhmmm yess this is very true.

- Ah maybe because it was my first listen it was like that for me? There was no issue though. Ooh i guess you can say that, yeah. 😮

Yayy!! :w00t: 2 right is better than  0 or 1 so I am happy!

93. Ariana Grande - 7 rings: Yay i’m glad I to this right and I had a strong feeling this was coming up. Omgg lol whoa at thinking of this as your least favorite Ariana song ever. :lmao: I mean…. I never really thought of that for you but knew that you weren’t too crazy on this compared to her other songs. Interesting relationship you ahd with this song but yeah this was a song i heard a lot of the radio too and yay I am glad that it grew on you overtime. Yeah I heard this song a lot too and was one of those that had to grow on me but it did grow quickly on me. Aww the story of how the song came about is cool. I do really like the “My Favorite Things” sample and how she makes it her own here.  I do like all of those parts you are listening and she does still sound quite stunning on the verses, and I do love the first verse. Awww too cute with the retail therapy comments you said there.  Lol I love your call out on her spending a little too much. :haha: And yeah do agree parts of the song can be showing off and bragging, which I get can bother people but eh doesn’t bother me. I do like that part of the chorus you mentioned and well all of these parts. Ooh lol yesss heck there’s certain parts I can’t make out what she’s singing either but oh  well. :lmao: I do like this though and think its a fun jam.

92. Chris Young - This Town Ain't Big Enough (featuring Lauren Alaina): NHT but the title of this song looks familiar even though I did not know these two collaborated together. omgg awww you are too cute with the present/thank you comment. Aww the message of the song is quite sad there. Chris sounds nice on here although I’m not big on his voice like you are. That lyric from the chorus is unite sad there. :( i do prefer Lauren’s voice and she sounds really pretty on this. Oh wow her verse is so short, but at least she got a part. The parts you listed are all nice and they do sound good together. Nice song.

91. Thomas Rhett - Sixteen: Lmaoo whoa I was NOT expecting this on here. :lmao: I thought you and this quite high on your 2018 list and ugh I saw it and could have guessed it but didn’t as I wasn’t expecting this on here. Ughh me. But omg wow at featuring this on your list 3 times. LMAO I love when that happens. :lmao: After all of these years, I still don’t know this song that well and only from your lists. Your lists are probably the only times I heard this unless he performed this on some shows? Lol writing about this so much. Ugh no video. This song does have a nice easygoing relaxing feel to it and Thomas has a cool sounding voice on it. The story he talks about wanting to be all of these different ages are cool and intriguing. And it’s something relatable for a lot of peole, even if all of the things he sings aren’t relatable for everyone but still it’s intriguing and I like the storytelling aspect of it. I do enjoy listening to this on your list and hope i can  hear it again on your 2020 list. :giggle: 

90. Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over: Lmao you keep shocking me with more Avril on here since that first one you said was one of your favorites from her and ten two others show up. :lmao:  Ahh I hear the Pixie CMO comparison and some of the Demi and these classic influences here. And whoa, crazy weird hearing Avril on a soulful pop sounding song like this. Never expected this sound from her and wow she’s changed so much over the years. 😮 And yeah NHT but I am liking this on first listen and all of those parts you are listing. Well i guess staccato works… I don’t know but I am fine with that haha. Ooh yeah you are right about Avril singing with lots of power and range in all of those parts of the song… and def  can feel that angst and heavy emotion from her. Omgg your last two sentences of telling Avril it’s over. I’m glad you were able to tell her and let her know. (!) I do love all of the dramaticness in the sound of this too. But yeah this is pretty and really enjoyed this.

89. Bexar - Be Good to Her: Ooh well if you heard of them through Instagram then I have never heard of them at all. :lmao: I’m kidding but…. I am serious. Def never heard of Bexar so NHT. Ooh I would not have thought of the Thomas comparison on my own at least not at the very start but i can see how this would draw you in. Aww the song has a nice message behind it. And again i can totally see you loving this. This is a nice and easy listening song. The vocals are nice. It’s a nice mellow track. All of those parts you are listing are sweet here. I do feel it kinda stays on the same dynamic/level through so I would have liked a bit mor shades but that’s okay. I don’t have much else to say but it’s nice and relaxing to listen to.

88. Derek Hough - Say It Now: Aww it’s cute how you have a solo Julianne and Derek song on your lists here. I have heard this but not super familiar with it. I feel like I saw him perform this on some show in 2019…. thinking a 4th of July special or something? Ooh I had no idea how much or if this was a proper single but lol es you can include it if you want to. Aww the message of the song is real good and important. Interesting how hours can go slowly but days can go fast. Hmmm. I do like the chours with how powerful it sounds and all of those parts you are listing here. The sound of the song sounds so familiar to me. I want to say it kinda has a OneRepublic sound to it but also some otter pop/rock bands but they aren’t coming to me. Kinda hear a bit of upbeat sounding Coldplay in sections (with those whoa oh oh oh parts)? I don’t know but this is a really nice song from Derek with a great message to it.

87. Cassadee Pope - I've Been Good: I heard of this and am sure heard it but overall not super familiar with this. Aww the message of the song is sad and ah i like how you describe it with the chorus and all of what she’s singing there. And ahh yeah it’s all so sad and touching with what she’s singing here. :( She does sing this with a lot of heartfelt and vulnerable emotion and yah sooo much pain in there too. :( Aww yeah hopefully Cassadee will end up feeling good for real.

Clues for 86-81:

- A song from Wally's 115-108 set. // Dan + Shay’s “All To Myself”, Camila Cabello’s “Shameless,” Mariah Carey’s “A No No” seem like the likely guesses. I def see the first two being on here but not so sure about the Mariah song.

- A song from Wally's 88-83 set. // omggg all of these clues regarding my list. Aww you’re sooo sweet helping me out so much with these clues. :haha:Maroon 5's “Memories,” Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber's “10,000 Hours” or Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey's “Don't Call Me Angel” seems like the best guesses. Maybe the all female collabo song it is as I see D+S and Justin's song being ihgher.

- This song is from someone who I also posted a Christmas song from. // Danny Gokey’s Haven’t Seen It Yet or Wanted? Mariah Carey’s A No No? Jonas Brothers Lonley or Only Human? David Archuleta’s postcards in the Sky or Paralyzed? Idina Menzel’s Into the Unknown? I would expect all of Taylor Swift’s singles to be higher. Thomas Rhett’s Look What God Gave Her or Remember You Young? Maddie & Tae’s Die from a Broken Heart?

- A song from a group whose name is an alliteration. // Ooh I like the clue except I don’t know who to think of.

- The group on this song has several members who first had solo careers. // Oooh a group that came together but were soloists first? Hmmm this is hard to think of. Pistol Annies is the only group that really comes to mind and hmm all I see is "Got My Name Changed Back”?

- Another song that starts with the same letter as the person who sings it. // Billie Eilish’s bad guy (lol i love how we guess this so much on each other) Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello’s Señorita and there has to be others but ugh not sure what else to think.

4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- Awww I wish I could have known too. There could be another time mane. :haha: You’re welcome.

Yayy!! :w00t: 2 right is better than  0 or 1 so I am happy!

93. Ariana Grande - 7 rings: Yay i’m glad I to this right and I had a strong feeling this was coming up. Omgg lol whoa at thinking of this as your least favorite Ariana song ever. :lmao: I mean…. I never really thought of that for you but knew that you weren’t too crazy on this compared to her other songs. Interesting relationship you ahd with this song but yeah this was a song i heard a lot of the radio too and yay I am glad that it grew on you overtime. Yeah I heard this song a lot too and was one of those that had to grow on me but it did grow quickly on me. Aww the story of how the song came about is cool. I do really like the “My Favorite Things” sample and how she makes it her own here.  I do like all of those parts you are listening and she does still sound quite stunning on the verses, and I do love the first verse. Awww too cute with the retail therapy comments you said there.  Lol I love your call out on her spending a little too much. :haha: And yeah do agree parts of the song can be showing off and bragging, which I get can bother people but eh doesn’t bother me. I do like that part of the chorus you mentioned and well all of these parts. Ooh lol yesss heck there’s certain parts I can’t make out what she’s singing either but oh  well. :lmao: I do like this though and think its a fun jam.

92. Chris Young - This Town Ain't Big Enough (featuring Lauren Alaina): NHT but the title of this song looks familiar even though I did not know these two collaborated together. omgg awww you are too cute with the present/thank you comment. Aww the message of the song is quite sad there. Chris sounds nice on here although I’m not big on his voice like you are. That lyric from the chorus is unite sad there. :( i do prefer Lauren’s voice and she sounds really pretty on this. Oh wow her verse is so short, but at least she got a part. The parts you listed are all nice and they do sound good together. Nice song.

91. Thomas Rhett - Sixteen: Lmaoo whoa I was NOT expecting this on here. :lmao: I thought you and this quite high on your 2018 list and ugh I saw it and could have guessed it but didn’t as I wasn’t expecting this on here. Ughh me. But omg wow at featuring this on your list 3 times. LMAO I love when that happens. :lmao: After all of these years, I still don’t know this song that well and only from your lists. Your lists are probably the only times I heard this unless he performed this on some shows? Lol writing about this so much. Ugh no video. This song does have a nice easygoing relaxing feel to it and Thomas has a cool sounding voice on it. The story he talks about wanting to be all of these different ages are cool and intriguing. And it’s something relatable for a lot of peole, even if all of the things he sings aren’t relatable for everyone but still it’s intriguing and I like the storytelling aspect of it. I do enjoy listening to this on your list and hope i can  hear it again on your 2020 list. :giggle: 

90. Avril Lavigne - Tell Me It's Over: Lmao you keep shocking me with more Avril on here since that first one you said was one of your favorites from her and ten two others show up. :lmao:  Ahh I hear the Pixie CMO comparison and some of the Demi and these classic influences here. And whoa, crazy weird hearing Avril on a soulful pop sounding song like this. Never expected this sound from her and wow she’s changed so much over the years. 😮 And yeah NHT but I am liking this on first listen and all of those parts you are listing. Well i guess staccato works… I don’t know but I am fine with that haha. Ooh yeah you are right about Avril singing with lots of power and range in all of those parts of the song… and def  can feel that angst and heavy emotion from her. Omgg your last two sentences of telling Avril it’s over. I’m glad you were able to tell her and let her know. (!) I do love all of the dramaticness in the sound of this too. But yeah this is pretty and really enjoyed this.

89. Bexar - Be Good to Her: Ooh well if you heard of them through Instagram then I have never heard of them at all. :lmao: I’m kidding but…. I am serious. Def never heard of Bexar so NHT. Ooh I would not have thought of the Thomas comparison on my own at least not at the very start but i can see how this would draw you in. Aww the song has a nice message behind it. And again i can totally see you loving this. This is a nice and easy listening song. The vocals are nice. It’s a nice mellow track. All of those parts you are listing are sweet here. I do feel it kinda stays on the same dynamic/level through so I would have liked a bit mor shades but that’s okay. I don’t have much else to say but it’s nice and relaxing to listen to.

88. Derek Hough - Say It Now: Aww it’s cute how you have a solo Julianne and Derek song on your lists here. I have heard this but not super familiar with it. I feel like I saw him perform this on some show in 2019…. thinking a 4th of July special or something? Ooh I had no idea how much or if this was a proper single but lol es you can include it if you want to. Aww the message of the song is real good and important. Interesting how hours can go slowly but days can go fast. Hmmm. I do like the chours with how powerful it sounds and all of those parts you are listing here. The sound of the song sounds so familiar to me. I want to say it kinda has a OneRepublic sound to it but also some otter pop/rock bands but they aren’t coming to me. Kinda hear a bit of upbeat sounding Coldplay in sections (with those whoa oh oh oh parts)? I don’t know but this is a really nice song from Derek with a great message to it.

87. Cassadee Pope - I've Been Good: I heard of this and am sure heard it but overall not super familiar with this. Aww the message of the song is sad and ah i like how you describe it with the chorus and all of what she’s singing there. And ahh yeah it’s all so sad and touching with what she’s singing here. :( She does sing this with a lot of heartfelt and vulnerable emotion and yah sooo much pain in there too. :( Aww yeah hopefully Cassadee will end up feeling good for real.

Clues for 86-81:

- A song from Wally's 115-108 set. // Dan + Shay’s “All To Myself”, Camila Cabello’s “Shameless,” Mariah Carey’s “A No No” seem like the likely guesses. I def see the first two being on here but not so sure about the Mariah song.

- A song from Wally's 88-83 set. // omggg all of these clues regarding my list. Aww you’re sooo sweet helping me out so much with these clues. :haha:Maroon 5's “Memories,” Dan + Shay and Justin Bieber's “10,000 Hours” or Ariana Grande, Miley Cyrus, and Lana Del Rey's “Don't Call Me Angel” seems like the best guesses. Maybe the all female collabo song it is as I see D+S and Justin's song being ihgher.

- This song is from someone who I also posted a Christmas song from. // Danny Gokey’s Haven’t Seen It Yet or Wanted? Mariah Carey’s A No No? Jonas Brothers Lonley or Only Human? David Archuleta’s postcards in the Sky or Paralyzed? Idina Menzel’s Into the Unknown? I would expect all of Taylor Swift’s singles to be higher. Thomas Rhett’s Look What God Gave Her or Remember You Young? Maddie & Tae’s Die from a Broken Heart?

- A song from a group whose name is an alliteration. // Ooh I like the clue except I don’t know who to think of.

- The group on this song has several members who first had solo careers. // Oooh a group that came together but were soloists first? Hmmm this is hard to think of. Pistol Annies is the only group that really comes to mind and hmm all I see is "Got My Name Changed Back”?

- Another song that starts with the same letter as the person who sings it. // Billie Eilish’s bad guy (lol i love how we guess this so much on each other) Shawn Mendes/Camila Cabello’s Señorita and there has to be others but ugh not sure what else to think.

What is "another time mane"? :haha: 

lol that is true. 

- Good job. Yes, I certainly did that right away on first listen.  Radio got me to like it much more since I never listened to it again myself. You knew? I don't remember talking about this.  Ah, hmm... don't remember how quickly or slowly this grew on me. Yayy the parts I named. She clearly spent a ton. :haha: That doesn't really bother me either, but something I think about sometimes. Okay yay!

- Hmmm interesting. They did though and I'm glad for it. ❤️ Aww yeah. Oh, I'm surprised and sad you say this about his voice. :(  But glad you love Lauren's parts. 

- lollll. Where did I rank it in 2018? I need to find out. But yeah, it was a later 2018 single release, so it works. Me too. Oh, well yay my list giving the song to you again. :lmao:Oh hmm. Yeah, we deserve a video by now. Okay yay. :bobo: That's nice and glad you like. lol! 

- Ooooo... wait what about one of my favorites? But that can still be true with only a few songs.  Glad you get those comparisons. Oooh interesting.  Sh does and yay you feeling it too! lol she wanted someone to tell her it's over, so I let her know. Yay! 

- You could have heard of them other ways, lol. But didn't expect you to. Ooh... gah I get such Thomas vibes, it's crazy.  It does and I do. ❤️  Oh, I don't really feel that and love the sound of it. I thought you'd like this more, I guess.

- Aww thanks lol. Ooh you have and did? 😮 Ah okay. I don't know, it can be hard to tell sometimes. But yes, the message is so true and important. :( Yes, don't you feel that? Hours can go slow at school or work. But then sometimes, even years can feel gone by so fast. Oh yay! ❤️ Interesting companions.  I may get that. Aww yay.

- Ahh I see. It is sad, although it fools you with the title. I love that trickiness. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif  Aww yay. I agree. I hope so, but I love the song. ❤️ 

Yay the guesses! lol I know you love your own list clues, but they help me out too so I don't really have to come up with something. "Maybe the all female collabo song it is as I see D+S and Justin's song being ihgher." 😮  But what about Maroon 5? OMG all these guesses on the Christmas clue. Wowzers. You shall see about all of this....

10 hours ago, miss denise said:

What is "another time mane"? :haha: 

lol that is true. 

- Good job. Yes, I certainly did that right away on first listen.  Radio got me to like it much more since I never listened to it again myself. You knew? I don't remember talking about this.  Ah, hmm... don't remember how quickly or slowly this grew on me. Yayy the parts I named. She clearly spent a ton. :haha: That doesn't really bother me either, but something I think about sometimes. Okay yay!

- Hmmm interesting. They did though and I'm glad for it. ❤️ Aww yeah. Oh, I'm surprised and sad you say this about his voice. :(  But glad you love Lauren's parts. 

- lollll. Where did I rank it in 2018? I need to find out. But yeah, it was a later 2018 single release, so it works. Me too. Oh, well yay my list giving the song to you again. :lmao:Oh hmm. Yeah, we deserve a video by now. Okay yay. :bobo: That's nice and glad you like. lol! 

- Ooooo... wait what about one of my favorites? But that can still be true with only a few songs.  Glad you get those comparisons. Oooh interesting.  Sh does and yay you feeling it too! lol she wanted someone to tell her it's over, so I let her know. Yay! 

- You could have heard of them other ways, lol. But didn't expect you to. Ooh... gah I get such Thomas vibes, it's crazy.  It does and I do. ❤️  Oh, I don't really feel that and love the sound of it. I thought you'd like this more, I guess.

- Aww thanks lol. Ooh you have and did? 😮 Ah okay. I don't know, it can be hard to tell sometimes. But yes, the message is so true and important. :( Yes, don't you feel that? Hours can go slow at school or work. But then sometimes, even years can feel gone by so fast. Oh yay! ❤️ Interesting companions.  I may get that. Aww yay.

- Ahh I see. It is sad, although it fools you with the title. I love that trickiness. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif  Aww yay. I agree. I hope so, but I love the song. ❤️ 

Yay the guesses! lol I know you love your own list clues, but they help me out too so I don't really have to come up with something. "Maybe the all female collabo song it is as I see D+S and Justin's song being ihgher." 😮  But what about Maroon 5? OMG all these guesses on the Christmas clue. Wowzers. You shall see about all of this....

Ooh… I don’t even know anymore. :lmao:

Yep.

- Thanks. Ahh I seee and would have figured that. Radio and Ariana’s team did a great job having this song grow  you. Mhmmm. I think you said you were unsure or not crazy about this song when I posted it on Watch Out for 2019 list and even if you didn’t, I would have still though this. Hmmm I do wonder. Yayyness. Lmaooo yeah she sure did. Just don’t lose that money or go bankrupt. :ph34r: Ahh yeah, same.

- It is. Yayy I am glad about that. Ooh awww I don’t ~hate or dislike it~, and I do think he’s a good and talented singer, just not my cup of tea. I knew you’d be happy with my Lauren comments.

- Gah I don’t remember right now. But I wonder. Ah I didn’t know it was a late 2018 release but yay. Lmaoooo it sure does. :haha: Aww bummer that there isn’t a video to this. :( It would have been  fun seeing all those different Thomas’es through the ages. Mhmmm yayy. And yes. :giggle:

- Yeah you said that Devil song was one of your favorites from her album and I thought you said it was favorite or something? IDK but i’m always remembering that and seeing more Avril songs show up. Not complaining as I do like Avril. Mhmmm I do to all of this here. Ooh yess I know and how sweet of you there! ❤️

- I know but I didn’t. :haha: Ah I see. I didn’t at first but then I was able to get it. Oooh awww I seee. Ah no I did still like it and enjoyed listening to it though.

- I THINK I did? I can’t remember but I felt I heard it once somewhere. Awww I understand that. That would be difficult for me too. Mhmm it is. I never really thought about that. But i guess that works and makes sense. :haha: Yeah so weird with years, sometimes it feels it goes slow and sometimes fast. So odd. Mhmmm and ahh i hope you do get that. Yes!

- Yeah the title does trick you. Awww I am glad you do. I love the agreeing. Aww I am glad you do. ❤️

Ooooh haha ok I like the sound of that. If it helps us both then that’s only for the better. ❤️ Oooh I’m not so sure if the Maroon 5 song will be on here. I kinda can see it and kinda can’t sin ce you’re so unpredictable with them. :haha:I went searching back and worked hard there soooo I hope i got that clue right.

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

- Radio and Ariana’s team did a great job having this song grow  you. Mhmmm. I think you said you were unsure or not crazy about this song when I posted it on Watch Out for 2019 list and even if you didn’t, I would have still though this. Hmmm I do wonder. Yayyness. Lmaooo yeah she sure did. Just don’t lose that money or go bankrupt. :ph34r: Ahh yeah, same.

- Gah I don’t remember right now. But I wonder. Ah I didn’t know it was a late 2018 release but yay. Lmaoooo it sure does. :haha: Aww bummer that there isn’t a video to this. :( It would have been  fun seeing all those different Thomas’es through the ages. 

- Yeah you said that Devil song was one of your favorites from her album and I thought you said it was favorite or something? IDK but i’m always remembering that and seeing more Avril songs show up. Not complaining as I do like Avril. 

- Yeah so weird with years, sometimes it feels it goes slow and sometimes fast. So odd. 

Ooooh haha ok I like the sound of that. If it helps us both then that’s only for the better. ❤️ Oooh I’m not so sure if the Maroon 5 song will be on here. I kinda can see it and kinda can’t sin ce you’re so unpredictable with them. :haha:I went searching back and worked hard there soooo I hope i got that clue right.

- I suppose. Oooh okay, I didn't remember that, if that's the case.  I see. Ah, she'd have to spend unthinkable amounts for that to happen, but... wait. Do receipts looking like phone numbers include area codes? fear2.gif.7033c7e13ce052c5fafb193cfe7f96c3.gif 

- I checked my saved recap and see it at #83. I said in my comments "released as a single late 2018." :teeheewave:Oooh, I don't know if that would have been how they'd do the video, but aww. 

- Okay, I looked and saw I said it was a standout. But like I said, it can still be one of my favorites with a couple ahead of it. 

- You realize years go by fast when you think about 2004 being 16 years ago. ermm.gif.3ea1b4577a77a8b2e47c70ac1b48da50.gif

I should do all my clues that way, but can't with so many of the songs not on your list. Oh okay. I just wondered since you didn't mention. Aww thank youu. :hug: