The American Politics Thread!

Rate this topic

istersay

Again, I'm going to sound like a broken record but I don't care at this point.

I do have a feeling more of the Trump base will start realizing this. And I hope so because holy sh*t him being laid back and still allowing Fauci to take over was legendarily atrocious.

F*ck around and find out. 

Also…

Charlie Crist chose a school lockdown queen for his running mate. 

Oh..and he also advocates for defunding the police. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

F*ck around and find out. 

Also…

Charlie Crist chose a school lockdown queen for his running mate. 

Oh..and he also advocates for defunding the police. 

Sheesh...yeah Crist and Mats ain't going to win over voters. In Florida's political environment today, both are straight out terrible candidates.

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

Sheesh...yeah Crist and Mats ain't going to win over voters. In Florida's political environment today, both are straight out terrible candidates.

Yeah…she’s the one who organized this. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Yeah…she’s the one who organized this. 

I remember hearing about that...

Why the GOP isn't taking notes on how DeSantis is winning enthusiasm from voters from all areas of the political spectrum is beyond me.

2 hours ago, Gmm99 said:

I remember hearing about that...

Why the GOP isn't taking notes on how DeSantis is winning enthusiasm from voters from all areas of the political spectrum is beyond me.

They probably think it’s too risky to stick their necks out like he does. DeSantis just doesn’t give af.

Man….Crist just gave DeSantis the best gift ever with that LG pick. The #1 school closure and CRT/anti-parent involvement advocate in Florida? Really? 😂 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

They probably think it’s too risky to stick their necks out like he does. DeSantis just doesn’t give af.

Man….Crist just gave DeSantis the best gift ever with that LG pick. The #1 school closure and CRT/anti-parent involvement advocate in Florida? Really? 😂 

Oh for sure haha. Till this day, I'm still wondering how DeSantis manage to get so much enthusiasm from all types of voters from Florida. Granted, it helps that Florida is fairly moderate (if I read things correctly).

*Enthusiasm that actually means something... 

Edited by Gmm99
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, Gmm99 said:

I know people like Ryan Girdusky has stated the special elections don't really determine what's to come in November...but what do you think?

Didn’t watch the video, but some people believe a lot of casual voters will show up for midterms, but not special elections. They also state that special election voters tend to be more educated as a whole, which favors Democrats. I have not verified these claims. 

As bad as Oz is…this Fetterman guy is something else. 😬 I’m starting to think that race might be within reach for Oz. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Didn’t watch the video, but some people believe a lot of casual voters will show up for midterms, but not special elections. They also state that special election voters tend to be more educated as a whole, which favors Democrats. I have not verified these claims. 

As bad as Oz is…this Fetterman guy is something else. 😬I’m starting to think that race might be within reach for Oz. 

Interesting. I have not verified those claims either...

Regarding the PA senate race: Oz and Mastriano are both atrocious candidates that's for sure. Why I give an edge to the latter though is because of the great lack of enthuisasm from the conservative voters as far as I have seen...and yes that includes the Trump base -- who many of them are a hard no for.

Edited by Gmm99