Scotty's 2020 Event Calendar

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have posted all the direct links to the radio listening pages for each station on the concert thread for everyone.

Looking forward to our Nashville trip to see him!

Woohoo...  

Brett Young 

Scotty McCreery 

Saturday Dec 12th   GRAND OLE OPRY 7pm 

MORE TO BE ANNOUNCED

122819341_383999666076784_71498101484501

SATURDAYDEC. 12, 2020

BEGINS AT 7:00 PM

• Featuring Brett Young and Scotty McCreery Saturday, December 12

You can also watch the show live on Circle television, Dish Network, and Sling TV. Check your local listings at www.CirclePlus.com.)

Join the livestream early at 7:30 PM ET/6:30 PM CT for a Circle Sessions pre-show.

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

Introducing Backstage Country, a new, cutting edge country show hosted by the biggest names in the business. Each week a Country Star will serve as guest-host, telling personal stories about life, music, and of course, talking about their own latest projects. This daily, 5-hour weekday show will run Monday through Friday 7pm to Midnight!

If this is daily 5hours on the 4 or 5 stations listed ..is it the same thing every night ?

.Has to be pre-recorded I cant see any artist subjecting themselves to a LIVE 5 hour program every night somehow

Scotty should play YT after every other song on the playlist ..!!👍

1 hour ago, buttons66 said:

Introducing Backstage Country, a new, cutting edge country show hosted by the biggest names in the business. Each week a Country Star will serve as guest-host, telling personal stories about life, music, and of course, talking about their own latest projects. This daily, 5-hour weekday show will run Monday through Friday 7pm to Midnight!

If this is daily 5hours on the 4 or 5 stations listed ..is it the same thing every night ?

.Has to be pre-recorded I cant see any artist subjecting themselves to a LIVE 5 hour program every night somehow

Scotty should play YT after every other song on the playlist ..!!👍

👍🙃

I'm listening to XTU right now....started at 7 pm as scheduled.  Scotty has announced about 3 or 4 of the 6 or 7 songs played.  Right now it's.....You Time.  Of course, quite a few commercials.  he did talk about his time with Gabi during the pandemic.

I just checked XTU's playlist for today.  They stopped posting the songs at 6:58 pm.  The Backstage Country, no surprise, is being treated like any other syndicated show....and not treated as part of normal programming.

#SantaJam 2020 is HERE! It's all happening on December 4th! You don't wanna miss! We have a stacked lineup with some special guests too! http://937thebull.com/SantaJam

❄️
Old Dominion

🎅🏻
Justin Cole Moore

🎄
Scotty McCreery

🎁
Russell Dickerson

🥁
Cam

☃️

Travis Denning