NBA Thread

Kert

:censored: EMBARASSING game by the Knicks tonight. 🙄 We allowed too many easy baskets, left the three-point shooters open, and got out-rebounded.

I also don't know what the :censored: is going on with Randle right now; he finished with only fourteen points, shooting 2-for-15 from the field. :argh:

Teams that have won Game 3 to go up 2-1 in a best-of-seven, have won 73.3% of the time.

It's getting late early. I'm beginning to lose my patience. My temper is starting to run short.

I wish I could say "great season", but the way we CRASHED out of the Playoffs so hard... 🙄🙄🙄 Man, this wasn't supposed to happen; the Hawks were a very beatable opponent. :blargwave:

Great atmosphere by the fans for the three games in The Garden (minus the spitting 🙄); I hope to see more of this next season.

Time to root against Brooklyn, I guess... :unsure:

Edited by ShortstopVM

On 3/1/2021 at 12:21 AM, ShortstopVM said:

So, this was the scene outside The Garden after we beat the Pacers the other night (it was our second win since NYC allowed fans back into arenas):

I don't know how far we're going to get this season, but it makes me happy to see other Knicks fans get excited about this team. #GivesMeHope

LOL wow, how moody I am! 😆 I went from that, to being pissed about our early exit from the Playoffs. To be fair, we were expected to beat the Hawks :yes: 

Edited by ShortstopVM

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Really like watching this Phoenix team play.  They just have the feel of a team that has completely bought in to their individual roles.  CP3 is a controversial player...some people love him and some people hate him but one thing is for sure...the other players on that team are better because of him.

• 2 weeks later...