Is he unstoppable

xfactor22

Is Shane Q gonna easily win?  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Will Shane win?

• Obviously.
    • Nah Hello Sunday will win against him in the finale
    • Nope, in a strange Voice twist, Matthew McQueen will take it all

He is the stealth TCO. Tessanne what? Chris Blue who? Craig Wayne When? Shane Q is gonna knock your faves out one by one. He will go on to sell more albums than any other singing competition winner EVER! :thumbsup:

Edited by Carrie_On

He is the stealth TCO. Tessanne what? Chris Blue who? Craig Wayne When? Shane Q is gonna knock your faves out one by one. He will go on to sell more albums than any other singing competition winner EVER! :thumbsup:

Yep. He’ll have more #1 hits than Kelly Clarkson and Carrie Underwood combined!

If he keeps singing like last night he could pull off a Jeffery Austin :icecream:.

That's an insult to Jeffery... he should have made the Top 3 with Madi and Jordan.

But yeah, Hello Sunday will prob win though.

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 1

That's an insult to Jeffery... he should have made the Top 3 with Madi and Jordan.

But yeah, Hello Sunday will prob win though.

The fact that Jeffery got a spot in the Finale despite being on Team Gwen, is a testament of his singing capabilities. What a legend! :haha:

You're underestimating Shane's potential but it's understandable because he's been a tragic mess for way too long. :teehee:

If he keeps singing like last night he could pull off a Jeffery Austin :icecream:.

Nice, if the VFTW voters stay with him, it’s possible for sure. Think about his potential instant save competition next week....Will, Joana, Hello Sunday. I think you’re on to something. The hardest part will be avoiding the bottom 2 in the bloodbath. He’ll need an actual good performance that week.

Nice, if the VFTW voters stay with him, it’s possible for sure. Think about his potential instant save competition next week....Will, Joana, Hello Sunday. I think you’re on to something. The hardest part will be avoiding the bottom 2 in the bloodbath. He’ll need an actual good performance that week.

I don't think the audience voted for him because they were trolling. I think he killed it. Myracle killed it as well but we all know Minivan is not into old fashioned divas.

If Shane somehow manages to overcome his nerves in the bloodbath, he should be fine because it's painfully obvious that this season is lacking good live performers. Kat is going downhill lately so she could be the potential victim. Marybeth is also going downhill, but she already got enough hype so I don't think she's in danger.

I don't think the audience voted for him because they were trolling. I think he killed it. Myracle killed it as well but we all know Minivan is not into old fashioned divas.

If Shane somehow manages to overcome his nerves in the bloodbath, he should be fine because it's painfully obvious that this season is lacking good live performers. Kat is going downhill lately so she could be the potential victim. Marybeth is also going downhill, but she already got enough hype so I don't think she's in danger.

I mean I don’t think it’s lacking in good live performances. They’re been some great performances from quite a few of them. And even those that have certain flaws preventing them from performing great live (ex. Shane’s nervousness or HS’s youth) have had at least one or two good performances. Sure they’re haven’t been many amazing live performances (unless you’re only focusing on technicality and nothing else, then sure Rose and Katie always give amazing live performances), but there’s been many good ones and few great ones. I don’t think Kat’s going downhill, nor is Marybeth. I think Kat has always been great save fore the tram performance and I thought Marybeth is just good but overhyped by idf. However i do wonder if Kat and Marybeth always staying in the same lane with the same type of songs will even gain them new fans.