Upset Special:

Panthers over Chargers

Last Week: 3-1, incorrect Upset pick

Overall: 7-1 (1-1)

On fire right now!

9 hours ago, *Laci said:

Maybe the Cowboys will actually win today. :dead:

But at what cost?

The race for Lawrence is on. Jets and Giants right in there, I think Washington will be looking as well. Cowboys should be good enough to win some games with Dalton, and I don't think the Texans or Falcons would be interested. 

Just now, RWG said:

I did not envision Adam Gase outlasting Bill O'Brien AND Dan Quinn this season...

That's only because the owner(s) of the Jets are absolutely incompetent. The best time to get rid of Gase was the first day he walked through the door.....the second best time to get rid of him is right now.

23 minutes ago, ButterflyEffect said:

That's only because the owner(s) of the Jets are absolutely incompetent. The best time to get rid of Gase was the first day he walked through the door.....the second best time to get rid of him is right now.

I can't find it, but there is a video of a Jets owner or chairperson or something introducing Gase at a press conference and saying something along the lines of "he is where coaching is going," and it is so outrageously funny in hindsight.

The two teams I cheer for (Bills and Seahawks) are now a combined 9-0. With that said, this Seahawks team is the flukiest and most undeserving 5-0 team I've ever seen. I don't know how much longer Russell Wilson will be able to force these one-score games into wins. They should probably be able to steer this start into a playoff appearance, but the defense is just atrocious.

Edited by RWG