The Masked Singer 🦄 Season 3 FOX

Since Denise has all of the Jesse/Turtle media covered. :giggle: I do want to post media I’ve seen of the other finalists I’ve seen over the last few days. 

Kandi had an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show from Thursday and Extra on Friday!

It’s also interesting how Kandi also released a new single right around the finale too, called “Used to Love Me” with Todrick Hall.

Bow Wow also posted a message to the fans too.

And a bonus, Rob Gronkowski spoke a bit about his time on the show, on Ellen’s show yesterday.

On 5/23/2020 at 10:11 AM, *Wallace said:

Master P thought Frog was Romeo? OMGGGG I AM CRYINGGG at this. :lmao: :dead:  Especially as Bow Wow and Romeo were ~competition for each other back in the day. SOO hilarious how Master P got this wrong.

Thanks for this. Interesting on Jesse's comments on Chaka Khan becaus that was Dionne Warwick for me. :haha: Aww so happy for you finding all of this out about Jesse and Hunter though. :hug: 

YES. He was all "I know that's you!" :dead: It all cracked me up soo much.

You're welcome. I see. Thank you. :hug: 

On 5/23/2020 at 10:26 AM, *Wallace said:

Awww yess of course. :hug: Ooh I don’t really track or follow the social media followings/support but do think I knew of this through you though. Awww yeah it could be more beneficial. It causes a big reaction and would hopefully have people wanting to check out his future projects. But awww I know you would have loved the win for him. :hug: Ooh I don’t know either but with this show, I would think all of the contestants that do well and with people that don’t know them, that they would gain new fans for sure. As well as having fans from before the show. :yes: Awww yeah i knew that would make you happy to here. :hug: Oooh I don’t really know and thinking no? He may have heard of him without really realizing it - but he doesn’t know his name/face on his own. Ooh he liked the Astronaut throughout the show too. He doesn’t really remember Hunter much now but I did have to remind him how he liked him in the past. He did vaguely remember him a bit from when he saw him. LOL maybe i need your help with him here as you are the actual stan. :lmao:

OMGGGG your comment on the interviewer. Love it. :dead: LMAOO I am not surprised by this. I see you asking this every day.

Ahhh ok this all makes sense here. Thanks. I was thinking, it couldn’t really be right now because of quarantine. omggg If they were quarantined together, you would be losing your ish and your mind - and going right wherever they were. :dead:  Ooh awww i seeee. I know they have to keep everything top secret and can’t give anything away sooo there is that. But awww loving how you are getting all of this and how happy it makes you. You will always have their budding friendship all thanks through this show. :hug: LOL funny instagram stories there. :lmao:

The first line was missed. :broken: 

Okay, but yes, I saw lots of this. I suppose and that is good... but yeah. :( That's nice. Oh really? I thought he would have known him from some of his songs. Well darn. Oh and he doesn't remember Hunter? I remember you telling me he said he was an adorable little guy or something. How do I help?

:wub: 

You're welcome and yes, it all makes sense. LOL at the thought of me hopping a flight - especially now of all times. I know and would think that's why Hunter said he didn't know who Turtle was rather than saying he knows but can't say... It's weird to me, but I guess I get that. I don't get the other part though of not seeing anyone else unmasked unless that's not true? :unsure: But also, they hung out after the finale, but Hunter was eliminated weeks before that (or maybe not that long in filming time), so am confused by that too since he wasn't part of the show at that point. I have so many questions.  But thank you for this and I hope there is more to come from them.  😢  I love it. 

Jesse did a live concert and Q&A today where he performed a lot of songs, including some of his covers from TMS... but also one song he wanted to sing and wasn't able to. I don't quite get the reasoning, but somehow it didn't work out behind the scenes. He was gonna sing "Starving" by Hailee Steinfeld though. :omg: That was gonna be instead of "Stay." OMG so yeah, he sang that on the live stream and it was so goood. Gah wish we got to see that and I can imagine his dance moves to that too. Ah. ❤️ Anyway, just a fun fact to learn.

On 5/23/2020 at 10:54 AM, *Wallace said:

OMG that frog head just sitting there. :dead: Scary.  Oh and since you posted the Rob video.... I learned from Jesse that the White Tiger costume is worth like $25,000-30,000. :shock:  

Here is the video where Jesse talks about wanting to sing "Starving" on the show, but not being able to (39:13). And then he sings it. ❤️ 

I don't understand the having to sing a ballad if someone else was doing uptempo, as multiple people could (and did) do uptempos or ballads on the same night. :unsure:  And actually he just did a different uptempo with "Stay", so that doesn't make sense?  I think we're missing part of the story, but it's interesting to learn and too bad he couldn't do the song he really wanted. 

Umm Hunter and Jesse did a live stream together tonight for nearly an hour. I AM NOT OKAY.

6MF6odK.png

This is a thing that actually happened. :dead:   Wow, I learned so much, but I'll just list some interesting points that relate to The Masked Singer in this thread. :giggle: 

- Hunter saw Turtle perform on the show before he filmed anything for the show.... so that gives a little insight into the recording time frame. 

- Hunter again mentioned not being able to watch or hear fellow competitors, but also said something about after everyone was revealed at the finale, so I guess they did get to know who everyone was then. And obviously Jesse and Hunter hung out that night at Jesse's house (from the piano videos). 

- The house Hunter rented in LA to film TMS was right down the street from where Jesse actually lives.... :omg:  So they were neighbors and Jesse noticed the suspicious car pulling up all the time to that house too. :dead:  Crazy! 

- Jesse said Astronaut deserved to be in the finale and wanted it to be Turtle, Astronaut, and Frog at the end.

- Jesse wanted to do "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" but couldn't since it was already put down for Astronaut. Likewise, Hunter wanted to do "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" and "Fix You", but they were already committed to Turtle. Jesse then joked about all the other songs he wanted to do and continued by naming everything Hunter sang on the show. :dead: 
- Jesse’s smackdown song would have been “Toxic” by Britney Spears. :omg: I so wonder how that would sound.  

- Jesse was scared of Frog and worried if it would come to a point that he'd (Turtle) have to rap on the show. :dead: 

- Hunter has Jesse listed in his phone contacts as the turtle emoji. :giggle: 

- Another costume Jesse looked at besides the Turtle was a bat, which he did NOT want.

- Jesse's favorite of his own performances were "Fix You" and "Kiss From a Rose." Hunter’s favorite of his own was “Never Gonna Give You Up.”

- The show is, of course, edited down, and Jesse mentioned how Ken would always go on for about 20 minutes. :dead: 

And so much more. :wub:  But those are some fun facts concerning the show. 

On 5/26/2020 at 1:35 AM, miss denise said:

I finished my tribute to my favorite Turtle. ❤️ 

Wonderful work and fantastic tribute there, Denise! :clap:  

On 5/26/2020 at 6:43 PM, miss denise said:

Here is the video where Jesse talks about wanting to sing "Starving" on the show, but not being able to (39:13). And then he sings it. ❤️ 

I don't understand the having to sing a ballad if someone else was doing uptempo, as multiple people could (and did) do uptempos or ballads on the same night. :unsure:  And actually he just did a different uptempo with "Stay", so that doesn't make sense?  I think we're missing part of the story, but it's interesting to learn and too bad he couldn't do the song he really wanted. 

Interesting story there. 😮 I don't entirely get it - but I get how the show would want some people to sing uptempo songs and some to do ballads - and to mix it up but have an even'ish amount of ballads and uptempos? Strange.

On 5/28/2020 at 9:26 PM, miss denise said:

Umm Hunter and Jesse did a live stream together tonight for nearly an hour. I AM NOT OKAY.

6MF6odK.png

This is a thing that actually happened. :dead:   Wow, I learned so much, but I'll just list some interesting points that relate to The Masked Singer in this thread. :giggle: 

- Hunter saw Turtle perform on the show before he filmed anything for the show.... so that gives a little insight into the recording time frame. 

- Hunter again mentioned not being able to watch or hear fellow competitors, but also said something about after everyone was revealed at the finale, so I guess they did get to know who everyone was then. And obviously Jesse and Hunter hung out that night at Jesse's house (from the piano videos). 

- The house Hunter rented in LA to film TMS was right down the street from where Jesse actually lives.... :omg:  So they were neighbors and Jesse noticed the suspicious car pulling up all the time to that house too. :dead:  Crazy! 

- Jesse said Astronaut deserved to be in the finale and wanted it to be Turtle, Astronaut, and Frog at the end.

- Jesse wanted to do "Signed, Sealed, Delivered" but couldn't since it was already put down for Astronaut. Likewise, Hunter wanted to do "There's Nothing Holding Me Back" and "Fix You", but they were already committed to Turtle. Jesse then joked about all the other songs he wanted to do and continued by naming everything Hunter sang on the show. :dead: 
- Jesse’s smackdown song would have been “Toxic” by Britney Spears. :omg: I so wonder how that would sound.  

- Jesse was scared of Frog and worried if it would come to a point that he'd (Turtle) have to rap on the show. :dead: 

- Hunter has Jesse listed in his phone contacts as the turtle emoji. :giggle: 

- Another costume Jesse looked at besides the Turtle was a bat, which he did NOT want.

- Jesse's favorite of his own performances were "Fix You" and "Kiss From a Rose." Hunter’s favorite of his own was “Never Gonna Give You Up.”

- The show is, of course, edited down, and Jesse mentioned how Ken would always go on for about 20 minutes. :dead: 

And so much more. :wub:  But those are some fun facts concerning the show. 

Your boys are giving you everything you want with this llve stream. :giggle: 

But thanks for providing all of this info from the show. Oooh I did always wonder if the cast got to see the reveals or know the reveals from when they happened during the shows. Lol funny stuff about the place Hunter lived/suspicious car Jesse saw. LOL that’s also hilarious how Hunter and Jesse wanted to do the others song  choices but couldn’t do so. Oooh I LOVE “Toxic” sooo am curious how Turtle would have tackled that song. lol the Jesse rapping comment like the Frog was funny. lol the Bat comment. OMGG LOL at how Ken would go on for 20 minutes. That is hardly surprising. :lmao: 

Thanks for sharing all of this info!

On 5/30/2020 at 9:02 PM, *Wallace said:

Wonderful work and fantastic tribute there, Denise! :clap:  

Interesting story there. 😮 I don't entirely get it - but I get how the show would want some people to sing uptempo songs and some to do ballads - and to mix it up but have an even'ish amount of ballads and uptempos? Strange.

Thank you sooo much. ❤️ 

Yeah, I get wanting a balance, but don't get it the way he explained it, especially with the alternate song choice being the same tempo. :unsure: Oh well.

On 5/30/2020 at 9:57 PM, *Wallace said:

Your boys are giving you everything you want with this llve stream. :giggle: 

But thanks for providing all of this info from the show. Oooh I did always wonder if the cast got to see the reveals or know the reveals from when they happened during the shows. Lol funny stuff about the place Hunter lived/suspicious car Jesse saw. LOL that’s also hilarious how Hunter and Jesse wanted to do the others song  choices but couldn’t do so. Oooh I LOVE “Toxic” sooo am curious how Turtle would have tackled that song. lol the Jesse rapping comment like the Frog was funny. lol the Bat comment. OMGG LOL at how Ken would go on for 20 minutes. That is hardly surprising. :lmao: 

Thanks for sharing all of this info!

I am living. :wub: :wub: :wub: 

You're welcome. ❤️ I'm still kind of unclear, but seems like they found out at the end maybe. Yeah, that is a crazy coincidence they lived so close together and got suspicious. It is and now I have to imagine them on the ones that said. I KNOW I also want to hear how he would do Toxic. :omg:  Yay all the funny comments! Yeah. :lmao:  

:hug: