Voice Season 17 Videos

istersay

Live Playoffs Top 20

Team Blake

Ricky Duran Puts His Spin on John Mellencamp's "Small Town" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Cali Wilson's Interpretation of Britney Spears' "Toxic" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Team Blake's Gracee Shriver Performs "American Honey" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Kat Hammock's Unique Voice Shines on "God Only Knows" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Ricky Braddy Rocks Steve Winwood's "Roll with It" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Team Gwen

Rose Short Asks "What Have You Done For Me Lately?" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Kyndal Inskeep Sings About Love with "10,000 Hours" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Joana Martinez Sings "You Can't Stop the Girl" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Myracle Holloway Performs "Get Here" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Jake HaldenVang Performs "Turning Tables" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Team Kelly

Shane Q Performs Frankie Valli's "Can't Take My Eyes Off You"

Harmonizing Duo Hello Sunday Performs Adele's "Hello" -

Damali Brings Her Unique Sound to Lauren Daigle's "You Say"

Max Boyle Performs the Emotional "Falling Slowly"

Jake Hoot Keeps It Country with Reba McEntire's "You Lie" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Team Legend

Khalea Lynee Goes Old School on Faith Evans' "Love Like This" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Team Legend's Alex Guthrie Sings "If I Ain't Got You" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Marybeth Byrd Sings Ellie Goulding's "Love Me Like You Do" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019

Katie Kadan Channels Lady Gaga with "Always Remember Us This Way" - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs

Will Breman Brings His Own "Style" to Taylor Swift's Song - The Voice Top 20 Live Playoffs 2019