IDF's Master Top 40 Countdown 2019

56 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

With Els then coming in at #2

I rewatched some Els routines last night... wow we were not worthy. she and Michael were the most highly trained dancers that I've seen on the show yet (Michael by 10000 lightyears for the boys and Els by 500 lightyears for the girls). 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I rewatched some Els routines last night... wow we were not worthy. she and Michael were the most highly trained dancers that I've seen on the show yet (Michael by 10000 lightyears for the boys and Els by 500 lightyears for the girls). 

In season 3 Els had a dance with Jans (the judge) like when Mary and Dmitry did a dance:

28 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

whaaat Jan is a contemporary dancer??? Now I wish I could understand Dutch because hopefully he spends his time dragging the awful contemporary boys every season

Yup! He's a trained dancer who got famous in the Netherlands for acting actually. 

First of all, hi everyone! :w00twave: I almost thought this forum has been deleted, but glad to see it is still here! (even if moved to archive).

Oh my gawd, I forgot how I have ranked back then, it feels like ages :haha: Anyway, I can't say I am surprised Courtney was #1, I believe she was universally liked so nobody ranked her low it seems, I think she fell out of my top 20 actually. I kinda thought Lacey would be #1. All in all I got 6 out of 20 in the top 20 so I think that's pretty good. :wub:

Thanks for posting it Megan!

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...