Is a Will/Triston Final 2 inevitable?

Is a Will/Triston Final 2 inevitable?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Who can prevent such a Top 2 from happening?

• Abi
    • Emmy
    • Jack
    • Julia
    • Kayko
    • Mia
    • Kaibrienne
    • McKenna
    • None of the above, inevitibly

An Iam and Colin final two seemed inevitable last season and didn’t end up happening. I’m gonna predict that Triston wins the whole show but I can see a female runner-up again. Maybe Abi or even Kaibrienne. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

49 minutes ago, Carrie_On said:

An Iam and Colin final two seemed inevitable last season and didn’t end up happening. I’m gonna predict that Triston wins the whole show but I can see a female runner-up again. Maybe Abi or even Kaibrienne. 

Yeah this. Could also see Mia pulling a Megan, though it’s more likely she’ll go out around top 5.

could also see Jack in the top 2 or even as the winner if he keeps going the way he is. He’s very Phillip Phillips. Triston seems like the clear frontrunner but he is also 15 and could crack under the pressure imo (though being vulnerable would probably just gain him even more votes lol) 

will could go the way of Warren Peay. He isn’t doing anything remotely interesting or original, and people might get tired. 

Edited by Anythingcanhappen
  • Like 1

49 minutes ago, ronfaujr said:

Its always the trend.. country artists will be in the top 3 

so its Will and Triston.. only Emmy might prevent that..

It could've been Colin and Warren in S21, but it wasn't. And Willie made it in S19, but Caleb/Hannah/Cecil literally all had some kind of scandal going on so...🤷‍♂️