(CLUES FOR BATCH #4 + BATCH #3 POSTED!) Mistakes Were Made: Peachfuz's Unfathomable Ranking of Every Four Chair Turn in The Voice U.S. History

peachfuz

alright im boutta go to bed so before i fall asleep im gonna throw yall a bone and expound on some of these clues in the hopes that people put two and two together LOL

181. 1918 was a big year for them, I guess. – This one's a bit of an obscure example, but let's just say a certain author might want a word with this contestant about their name. 

179. I wonder what combination tactics were used just for them to get to the Finale all those years later. The answer to this clue lies in some similarities to a certain contestant who ended up competing much later – and going much farther – the them. 

178. I don't know what was more inappropriate – the song choice or (one of) the coaches' commentary. – Y'all are literally so close, I promise you. We're looking not necessarily at the name of the song, but what the song is about IN RELATION to something else about this contestant. This unfortunate reality isn't brought up by any of the coaches, mind you – but that doesn't stop one of them from saying something out of pocket anyway. 

happy hunting! honk mimimimimi

29 minutes ago, peachfuz said:

alright im boutta go to bed so before i fall asleep im gonna throw yall a bone and expound on some of these clues in the hopes that people put two and two together LOL

181. 1918 was a big year for them, I guess. – This one's a bit of an obscure example, but let's just say a certain author might want a word with this contestant about their name. 

179. I wonder what combination tactics were used just for them to get to the Finale all those years later. The answer to this clue lies in some similarities to a certain contestant who ended up competing much later – and going much farther – the them. 

178. I don't know what was more inappropriate – the song choice or (one of) the coaches' commentary. – Y'all are literally so close, I promise you. We're looking not necessarily at the name of the song, but what the song is about IN RELATION to something else about this contestant. This unfortunate reality isn't brought up by any of the coaches, mind you – but that doesn't stop one of them from saying something out of pocket anyway. 

happy hunting! honk mimimimimi

179. No clue who the person he would be similar to is, but Ryan Innes?

178. Troy Ramey?

23 hours ago, peachfuz said:

Pip (Charles Dickens' famous novel Great Expectations and the protagonist's name was also Pip).

18 hours ago, peachfuz said:

The Morgan Twins

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, peachfuz said:

Whitney Myer

Alright, we've still got two unguessed clues – gonna say y'all have until the end of the day tomorrow my time to guess. If y'all can't get it by then, we move things along. 

(Just a little hint – people have been getting VERY close with the guesses so far!)

19 minutes ago, peachfuz said:

Alright, we've still got two unguessed clues – gonna say y'all have until the end of the day tomorrow my time to guess. If y'all can't get it by then, we move things along. 

(Just a little hint – people have been getting VERY close with the guesses so far!)

Which two are still available for guessing?

NVM, it's 181 and 178. 

Edited by Dalton Eduardo

On 3/16/2024 at 11:59 AM, peachfuz said:

James Irwin? 

Casi Joy?

Or could this be Kirk Jay?

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

ugh i thought i ate with Sarah Potenza compared to Katie Kadan

LOL i think you were on the right track but sarah's not from season 1 - 5  :

Edited by peachfuz

2 hours ago, peachfuz said:

LOL i think you were on the right track but sarah's not from season 1 - 5  :

help i’m too lazy to look at that stuff i already know FloorWax is gonna win so i’m prob rarely gonna guess

• Haha 1