The Masked Singer Season 11 - Rita Ora Replacing Nicole

Gumball was  good though i liked his first performance better.

Goldfish was much better with her second performance .

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Goldfish was much better with her second performance .

I agree. I don't know who will win, they both have strong points

• Like 1

best one won .

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, istersay said:

.Eliminated reveal is

Reveal hidden contents

Gumball is Scott Porter

not sure i know him but i  have seen things he was in.

• Like 1

good winner this year . surprisingly she had a song that reached #4 on Billboard back in 2006 ,

• Like 1

The finale was fun! I watched it late last night before going to sleep. Some of my thoughts:

- Gumball says that he has been on TV for nearly 2 decades. Also wow that he has been apart of 2 battle royal and 2 smackdowns which I still don't know the difference between. Still have no idea. Oooh his "Latch" performance was really cool and fun. OH SNAP at the beatboxing in it. That was unexpected. 😮
- As for guesses on Gumball...

Lmao I don't know why I can only draw back to Darren Criss. Even though chances are it's not really him.

But the more Ken keeps making his guess, I am honestly thinking Gumball could be Taran Killam. I know Taran can sing though I don't really know his singing voice. LOL I am not getting any of Rita Ora's guesses... like Chace Crawford or Jack Black? :dead: Joseph Gordon Levitt is honestly not a bad guess (though he's been on TV for about/nearly 3 decades).
- Goldfish singing "Heart of Glass" was a fun and unexpected song choice. This was a really cute, fun and entertaining performance.

Once again, I'm still feeling good with the Vanessa Hudgens guess.

Though I also agree with those that said, she could have had a better song choice for the finale.
- Jenny is still cracking me up hard with her Derek Hough guess for Gumball and Julianne Hough guess for Goldfish. Don't agree with either but how insane that would have been if they were this Top 2 and had no idea the other was apart of this show? :dead:
- Oooh wow, Gumball singing "Renegade." 😮 Lmao this was giving me Chris Daughty flashbacks. :haha: This was a reallly cool and fun performance. He was very natural with such a classic rock song.
- Ooooh Goldfish singing "Don't Let the Sun Go  Down On Me" for her final song. 😮 Even though I've been thinking she's gonna win, I think this will definitely clinch the deal for her. This was a really moving and beautiful performance.  
- Aww Rita getting so emotional about her time on the show and being welcomed. Awww. 😢 ❤️ Aww that was sweet and touching to see.
- Ooh wow Goldfish and Gumball were co-stars on camera?? Hmmmm definitely curious about this fact.
- Ahhh yayyy Goldfish won and did it! :spaz: Honestly, this was probably one of the most obvious results that I saw coming a mile away. I felt like Goldfish probably had it won since her first performance. :haha: She's done an amazing job all season and is a deserving winner, for sure. :yes:
- Wow what a rollercoaster journey Gumball has had. 2nd is an amazing and fantastic finish for him.  I did NOT think or imagined he would have gone this far. :omg: But he brought it and deserved it. Gah I guess I am siding with Ken on Taran Killam for my final guess. *sees the reveal* Ooooh whoa, Scott Porter from Friday Night Lights
- WHOAA, this is superr fun and so unexpected to see. I only know Scott Porter as Jason Street from FNL but I don't really know him by his actual name. 😮 But whattt, he has no formal singing training and made it all the way to 2nd? Insanity and impressive! 😮
- Okay for Goldfish... I am siding with Rita Ora that this is Vanessa Hudgens. LMAOO Ken still guessing Nicole Scherzinger for her. :lmao: Oooh baddd Jenny stealing Rita's guess at the last moment when she never guessed Vanessa. :lmao: Robin's Hilary Duff isn't bad but don't agree with it.
- Oooh yayy Goldfish reveal is Vanessa Hudgens, yayy guessed that right! :w00twave: I know I originally stood by as my first guess. I was convinced it was Kristin for a little while. But then, I think I changed my mind to Vanessa on Queen Night (which I think was her 3rd performance). Rita's guess made a lot of sense to me with Vanessa's backstory, so I guessed it was her and never went back. Aww the Vanessa and Rita chat after the reveal was really cute. :haha:

• Like 1

23 hours ago, miss denise said:

omg! You saying "complete thoughts with completed sentences." which was supposed to be a sentence about not writing in complete sentences... and is not a complete sentence in itself. :dead: I know, and it was so funny.

OMG all the questions. This was about Ken guessing Nicole and how I said "I can't." And then you said you could, lol. :( My reasons for how I gave spoilers. We will see tonight. That wasn't love though. :no: 

Good! And I have nothing else to say. 😛 

Oh lmao I thought I wrote that in a complete sentence, but lmaoo I give up. :lmao: But aww yayy I'm glad you found that funny. :haha:

lmao sorry. So much was going on in here. :haha: Oooh ok, I remember all of this. But lol yesss, I stand by what I said there. :haha: Oooh alright, I see. Mhmmm. Oooh, I did in my way (that I don't know how to explain).

That's fair. I have nothing else to say either. :giggle: 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, rockerannah said:

my signature says it all :( 

:rofl: 

He was really good though, changed it up every week and surprised me with his voice

• Like 2

After the finale (and usually Thursdays in general), it's press day for those who get eliminated and/or win on The Masked Singer. Here are some interviews Vanessa Hudgens aka "Goldfish" did today.

• Like 1

I found so many interviews that I had to split this up into two posts. :haha: But here are some interviews from Scott Porter aka "Gumball":

LOL I love how Scott has a "Gumball" shirt in his interviews. :dead: :lmao: 

• Like 1

it was mentioned on the finale that the final 2 had worked together before . it was in a 2009 movie called Bandslam.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bandslam

Bandslam is a 2009 American musical romantic comedy drama film directed by Todd Graff, who co-wrote the screenplay with Josh A. Cagan, based on a story by Cagan. The film stars Aly Michalka, Vanessa Hudgens, Gaelan Connell, Scott Porter, and Lisa Kudrow. The story revolves around Will (Connell) and Charlotte (Michalka), who form an unlikely bond through their shared love of music. Assembling a like-minded crew of misfits, the friends form a rock group and perform in a battle of the bands competition called "Bandslam".

Hehe YAY I knew Goldfish was Vanessa! :wub: And I'm so happy she won! Now I can share one of my favorite clues in the form of one of her song choices... 

This song, which she sampled in her own hit song! :bobo: :ohyeah: 

And ooh I didn't think I knew who Scott Porter was, but turns out I have seen him before. :giggle: I love that him and Vanessa were the top 2, considering they did a movie together! Although I still think Beets should have been there.

On 5/23/2024 at 9:12 AM, *Wallace said:

- Jenny is still cracking me up hard with her Derek Hough guess for Gumball and Julianne Hough guess for Goldfish. Don't agree with either but how insane that would have been if they were this Top 2 and had no idea the other was apart of this show? :dead:
- Oooh wow, Gumball singing "Renegade." 😮 Lmao this was giving me Chris Daughty flashbacks. :haha: This was a reallly cool and fun performance. He was very natural with such a classic rock song.
- Okay for Goldfish... I am siding with Rita Ora that this is Vanessa Hudgens. LMAOO Ken still guessing Nicole Scherzinger for her. :lmao: Oooh baddd Jenny stealing Rita's guess at the last moment when she never guessed Vanessa. :lmao: Robin's Hilary Duff isn't bad but don't agree with it.

- She was TOO MUCH with that. 😭 :dead: Especially "all clues point to Derek Hough" when there was literally a clue about two children?! I wish Nicole had been there to set her straight on this. I suppose I appreciate her Hough obsession though, despite her being sooo wrong. lol

- I also thought of Chris Daughtry. :lmao: 

- Ken doing it again! :lmao: And right (about Jenny)?! AND lol I feel like Robin guessed Hilary all season long. I can't remember if he ever said anyone else. 

On 5/23/2024 at 9:14 PM, *Wallace said:

After the finale (and usually Thursdays in general), it's press day for those who get eliminated and/or win on The Masked Singer. Here are some interviews Vanessa Hudgens aka "Goldfish" did today.

omg yay thank you! I can't wait to watch all these. :wub: And lol the Gumball shirt Scott has in his. :haha: 

On 5/23/2024 at 9:18 PM, *Wallace said:

I found so many interviews that I had to split this up into two posts. :haha: But here are some interviews from Scott Porter aka "Gumball":

LOL I love how Scott has a "Gumball" shirt in his interviews. :dead: :lmao: 

Oh YAYYY these answer the question I wondered of if Scott knew Goldfish was Vanessa. I love how he did right away! But omg how he would taunt her backstage by saying he knew who she was. :dead: 

I love that he knew Clay right away too! And a number of others... He really should be a guest panelist. :haha: