ANTM Superlatives (Best Thirst Trap: WINNER)

FrogLenzen

10. Nyle - Dog

7WLKe42.jpg

10.28 (tie) / 20

@Gonzalo - 3/20

@rdhaley96 - 3/20

@Solaris - 4/20

@taylorkat - 5/20

@jarmon - 17/20

@Zoey - 20/20

@FrogLenzen - 20/20

Richard - 3/20

Despite Nyle being fully clothed, this is definitely one of the most seductive pictures here. He looks sensational in the clothes and has great chemistry with the dog despite not touching it. His eye contact here is also on-point. Really, my only issue is the lack of tension in his hands, but when that’s my biggest gripe with a picture, that says a lot about how good it is.

Sola - 4/20

one of my favorite Top Model photos ever.  My favorite of its season.  It’s not necessarily what I would use as a thirst trap from him though. So I am moving it from an obvious #1 down a couple spots.

Derek - 20/20

This is iconic and I can see the argument for including this photo in this round, but I didn’t want this to rank too high so I tanked it. And it still made the Top 10 easily fml

9. Nyle - Makeover

ZLnQNff.jpg

10.28 (tie) / 20

Gigi - 3/20

Gonzalo - 6/20

Sola - 10/20

Richard - 12/20

Akshar - 12/20

Zoey - 12/20

Derek - 17/20

Richard - 12/20

Nyle’s body never fails to look great in a picture, but overall, this isn’t one of my favorite shots of his. There’s a bit too much tension in his face and not enough tension in his body, specifically his hands. But his good looks and lack of clothing nonetheless elevate the picture on their own.

Derek - 17/20

Again, I’m kind of grading Nyle against himself here. I didn’t want the entire Top 5 to by Nyle Nyle Nyle so I stuck with the ones I liked best from him and dropped the others lower. Sorry bout it

8. Matthew - Makeover

0qQXF6F.jpg

9.57 / 20

Sola - 3/20

Gonzalo - 5/20

Gigi - 9/20

Akshar - 9/20

Richard - 13/20

Zoey - 13/20

Derek - 15/20

Sola - 3/20

😅

Richard - 13/20

Now this definitely falls more into the classic thirst-trap category than the others I’ve ranked so far. Matthew’s body looks fantastic and is on full display here. I don’t love the close-up and find it a bit disconnected from the pose, but overall, this is a solid shot.

Derek - 15/20

No denying that Matthew is a specimen but honestly no one looks hot in chunky white sneakers with no socks and plain whitey tighties. This whole photoshoot was a fashion hate-crime. An underwear shoot with sneakers isn’t out of the question but they chose the absolute worst option across the board. This actually offends me, I should have put it lower.

7. Ben - Future Heritage

SKmXd1i.jpg

9.28 / 20

Zoey - 3/20

Derek - 3/20

Akshar - 5/20

Richard - 9/20

Sola - 11/20

Gigi - 14/20

Gonzalo - 20/20

Derek - 3/20

Hot. Thirst traps are fun when it’s just a solo shot, but adding another person can up the sex appeal massively. Look, you can’t even see any nipples and it’s still hot. Ben and Matthew queerbaiting their way through the season, idk if that’s good or bad but I’ll take whatever I can get.

Richard - 9/20

I like the idea behind this shot, of another man shaving Ben’s face. And Ben looks quite alluring here. I just don’t love the clothing and the concept of this shoot in general. With a few tweaks, this could’ve been near the very top, but as it stands, this is as high as it goes for me.

6. Bryant - Casting

9JaOoeq.png

8.00 / 20

Derek - 1/20

Akshar - 2/20

Richard - 8/20

Gigi - 8/20

Zoey - 9/20

Sola - 13/20

Gonzalo - 15/20

Derek - 1/20

Was Bryant a fashion model? Absolutely not. Was he a fitness model? Hell yeah. I’m sure he loses points with some rankers because he wasn’t a contestant or maybe because the muscle aesthetic is not for everyone. But this is what I think of when I think ANTM Thirst Trap. 

Richard - 8/20

This checks a lot of the boxes of a good thirst trap. Nicely-toned body that’s fully on display, and a sort of nonchalant attitude in the pose. I would’ve liked a little bit more feeling behind his expression, but that aside, I think this is a very solid picture.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Superlatives (Best Thirst Trap: 6-10)

5. Nyle - Promo

uQWYgNT.jpg

7.71 / 20

@rdhaley96 - 1/20

@taylorkat - 4/20

@FrogLenzen - 7/20

@Gonzalo - 7/20

@Solaris - 8/20

@jarmon - 11/20

@Zoey - 16/20

Richard - 1/20

There’s a sort of simplicity to this picture that I really like. The pose isn’t anything extravagant, but the sort of static approach here serves Nyle really well. His body looks sensational. I also think the slight confusion in his expression actually helps to make the picture more interesting. The whole image feels very timeless and even statuesque.

Derek - 7/20

No notes.

4. Ben - Wet

btlPr06.jpg

7.57 / 20

Zoey - 2/20

Akshar - 3/20

Derek - 5/20

Gonzalo - 8/20

Richard - 10/20

Gigi - 11/20

Sola - 14/20

Derek - 5/20

Whoever put the shirt on him is homophobic. 

Richard - 10/20

This is a good shot of Ben. Like Adam, he’s mastered the aloof yet still aware body language and expression. I do think this shot would be more alluring to me without the shirt. But otherwise, it’s a solid effort.

3. Adam - Wet

zVh2bY4.jpg

7.28 / 20

Derek - 2/20

Zoey - 4/20

Sola - 5/20

Richard - 6/20

Akshar - 8/20

Gonzalo - 11/20

Gigi - 15/20

Derek - 2/20

Maybe an unpopular opinion but Adam is the hottest guy from ANTM. Unfortunately he was neither a fashion model NOR a fitness model. His whole portfolio is just him on the struggle bus, either totally missing the brief or just accidentally getting close. And honestly this shot could have been improved for the Thirst Trap round too but I’m not going to miss a chance to rank him high in a game about hotness.

Richard - 6/20

Adam does a great job of checking off a lot of the boxes here. Sensual pose, body on-point, expression that looks caught off-guard but is still very much aware. Really, the only thing I don’t like here is the frat boy haircut. I would’ve loved to see this picture with the shorter makeover he got.

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Superlatives (Best Thirst Trap: 3-5)
39 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I don't think having more of Nyle's face would quite diversify things but that's just me!

I mean, he’s far and away the hottest guy in this game, and the game’s supposed to be about that, lol. As opposed to us having essentially five variations of the same exact shot as our top 5. 🤷‍♂️

Anyway, definitely predicting a Matthew win here. Predominantly because he’s not Nyle. :x

• Like 1

2. Nyle - Life-Size

I3t3YQL.jpg

7.14 / 20

@taylorkat - 1/20

@Gonzalo - 1/20

@Solaris - 6/20

@rdhaley96 - 7/20

@FrogLenzen - 11/20

@Zoey - 11/20

@jarmon - 13/20

Gonzalo - 1/20

I feel i was ranking Nyle’s portfolio LOL

Richard - 7/20

This is an interesting one, because it’s definitely not a conventional thirst trap. But it’s nonetheless alluring in its own way. Nyle’s oiled-up body looks fantastic here, and he overall portrays the brief of a Ken doll quite well.

Derek - 11/20

I do think Nyle looks sexier in his less posed stuff and this is missing some sex appeal in the expression (by the nature of the assignment of this photoshoot), but no denying that his body looks incredible here. 

1. Matthew - Wet

Fw5JxXT.jpg

5.42 / 20

Akshar - 1/20

Sola - 2/20

Gonzalo - 2/20

Richard - 2/20

Derek - 8/20

Zoey - 10/20

Gigi - 13/20

Sola - 2/20

yea…

Richard - 2/20

This picture is so simple, but it works really well for the theme. His body looks fantastic here, with the pose and feeling behind it coming across as very self-assured, and his sultry expression is a great complement to the rest of the shot. Overall, definitely one of the best thirst traps in the bunch.

Derek - 8/20

No notes. 

• Like 2

• FrogLenzen changed the title to ANTM Superlatives (Best Thirst Trap: WINNER)