Claim to Fame

Alex95

Oh Karsyn had Terry Crews for Gabriel? OK I was not expecting that. Now that leads Chris into this is Gabriel's celeb.

I wonder if any of the past contestants know Monay's celeb.

Oooh whoa, it looks like Shayne knows. 😮 LMAOO not Monay's girl telling JR. Hopefully she doesn't tell Gabriel or Chris though.

Oooh well done to Gabriel on winning the final challenge and earning his spot in the Final 2! 😮 

Now hopefully he and Monay plots together to get Chris out now. 🙈 I like you, Chris.... but I am still hoping for the Monay/Gabriel Top 2.

But ugh I think Gabriel might make Chris the guesser to get Monay out. >.<

I didn't think it was ever gonna happen but whoa..... Monay finally did it! She guessed that Chris' relative was Donny Osmond! 😮 

Well done to Chris having mostly everyone fooled and fooled for so long! :dead: He did really well.

Aww at how emotional he is talking about his father. :( 

Ahh Gabriel did it and guessed it right.... with guessing Monay's relative is J.B. Smoove.

Oooh okay, it was JR that gave up a clue (without saying so). I had a feeling.

Aww Monay came sooo close. But I'm really pleased with her making it to 2nd place! ❤️ Awww her comments on JB are so sweet.

Congrats to Gabriel on winning Claim to Fame. :clap: He was one of my favorites throughout the season. He was so entertaining and a lot of fun to watch.

Ahh I wish they would have asked Monay just for fun as I'm sure she would have known and guessed it was Nick Cannon. :haha: Aww loving his comments on his big brother Nick!

LOL I loved the ending there with Gabriel and Monay there. :dead: I love their friendship and love that they ended up being the Final 2 here! ❤️ 

This was a really fun and entertaining season. So sad it's over now. 😢 We better be getting a Season 3 next year!

• 6 months later...
3 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

A little Claim to Fame news. Olivia and Hugo just got married.  Still no word on whether or not their will be a season 3 yet though.

https://www.instagram.com/p/C4L4RImvbpN/?igsh=MW93eXdlbGdkM250aQ==

Omggg wow, that seems really fast! :dead: Wow but congrats to them.

Hopefully the show gets renewed for Season 3.

• Like 1