Claim to Fame

Alex95

On 7/26/2023 at 9:01 AM, QueenKalie said:

Of course you know who that is. :giggle:

A lot of people do. :claybleh: 

37 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Dammit Olivia might have won if she didn't guess Karsyn. Now we are stuck with boring a*ss Chris with all the power. Ugh. 

lmao weren't you rooting for his side a few weeks ago? :giggle: 

Ahh poor Olivia making the wrong guess and getting revealed. But is it me or is it because of the very invisible/under-the-radar edit she got, I had a feeling she was going to be the guesser and get it wrong?  I just couldn't see someone with her edit winning. But wow it was definitely a shock seeing her being Jenny McCarthy's niece. I did see speculation on that but didn't really get it with the clues - or whatever was shown. But agreed that she really could have gone to the end. Lmaoo Chris playing her real dirty though. :dead:

When J.R. talked about his relative's story about the celeb running out to use the bathroom during a performance, I knew right there that it was Lil Nas X, as I remember that story he told in an interview. Then with Gabriel picking out his clue and seeing "old town road" and seeing nothing basketball related, made me feel even more sure of that guess. :haha:

At this point, I really feel like the Top 3 could be Gabriel, Chris and Monay. They seem like the ones people have no idea who their celebs are (though that could change within the next few weeks). But then same could be said for Karsyn as they got her celeb relative wrong. But Hugo and J.R. seem like the easy targets. But then again I thought Hugo would have been guessed and revealed by now but he's still here. :dead:

Yeah I was pretty shocked to see Olivia go here. Jenny McCarthy is such an obscure celebrity, she definitely would've been a lock for the end here if she didn't mess up here. Which is fine with me, Olivia brought nothing to the show :haha:

Things seem pretty obvious to me now:

Chris - Donny Osmond

Gabriel - Nick Cannon

Monay - J.B. Smoove

Hugo - Jimmy Carter

J.R. - Lil Nas X

Karsyn - Dale Earnhardt Jr.?

Karsyn's the only one I'm still unsure of just because I have no familiarity with racecar drivers, but it seems to be the next obvious choice now that it's not Jeff Gordon.

I also agree it's definitely feeling like a Chris & Gabriel final two right now. Their duo has been highlighted and both have really been driving the narration all season. I think Gabriel will win in that situation, as I think Chris' lack of pop culture knowledge will bite him in the ass like Logan. But we'll see...

On 8/1/2023 at 6:01 PM, Alex95 said:

Yeah I was pretty shocked to see Olivia go here. Jenny McCarthy is such an obscure celebrity, she definitely would've been a lock for the end here if she didn't mess up here. Which is fine with me, Olivia brought nothing to the show :haha:

Things seem pretty obvious to me now:

Chris - Donny Osmond

Gabriel - Nick Cannon

Monay - J.B. Smoove

Hugo - Jimmy Carter

J.R. - Lil Nas X

Karsyn - Dale Earnhardt Jr.?

Karsyn's the only one I'm still unsure of just because I have no familiarity with racecar drivers, but it seems to be the next obvious choice now that it's not Jeff Gordon.

All of your guesses are right, imo. 

I’m sorry but these people found out Chris’ relative is from Utah and guessed ELTON JOHN?! They all deserve to lose! Every last one of ‘em!!!

I feel like the random celeb relatives are just gonna skate to the end in this show. Like I probably wouldn’t have guessed Donny Osmond, I know nothing about that man except he robbed Mya on DWTS 😭

LMAOOO I chuckled so hard at the cast guessing Elton John and then them thinking/asking if Elton John is from Utah. :dead::lmao: Lmao Chris is totally gonna run away with this as I don't think any of the remaining cast know who Donny Osmond is. :haha:

But awww, kinda sad to see Hugo. I didn't care or have much of an opinion of him at the start but he's grown on me and was a fun character. It was nice how he was feeling confident with his guess though he was wrong. Although his comments on and his relationship with his grandfather Jimmy Carter did make me tear up and touch my heart. 😢 

Also lol Gabriel's clue with the 10 babies. :dead: Definitely know who that is referring to. :giggle: 

9 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I’m sorry but these people found out Chris’ relative is from Utah and guessed ELTON JOHN?! They all deserve to lose! Every last one of ‘em!!!

I was coming in to say the same thing!

Oooh woww that Gabriel vs. Chris exchange was really deep and intense. :omg: 

Omgg not the cast drawing to Prince as Chris' relative. WTH, I can't with these people. :dead: 

Monay slaying the relative trivia game.... getting 4 of the clues! :wub: :omg: 

omgg so they finally gave that dreaded DWTS Season 9 clue regarding Chris' relative. 😭 If people still can't guess what this is..... :dead: 

LOL then they find themselves at Billy Idol for Chris' relative, which JR went onto guess and he guessed it wrong.

JR's celebrity reveal was Lil Nas X, which I came to that conclusion a few weeks ago.

I'm not surprised and was expecting this Top 4 to be Chris, Gabriel, Monay and Karsyn. Although actually, I thought Karsyn was in danger these last two weeks but no one went to guess her as they were so focused on Chris. I still feel like she is at danger the next episode. Or maybe Gabriel could be? Monay did guess his relative without realizing it. I am curious what their next set of (wrong) guesses for Chris will be. :giggle: 

Donny Osmond could walk into that house and they still wouldn't know who his ass is. If this is the same as season one and the eliminated players come back, I'm betting Jane knows and is able to expose Chris. But that's literally these people's only hope.

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Donny Osmond could walk into that house and they still wouldn't know who his ass is. If this is the same as season one and the eliminated players come back, I'm betting Jane knows and is able to expose Chris. But that's literally these people's only hope.

Lmaoo this first sentence is all so true. :dead: 

Oooh right, I forgot about that twist. Yeah I think Jane is (probably) the only one who could figure out Chris' relative. :haha: 

• 2 weeks later...