Big Brother 25

Alex95

Ugh of course the one I was least wanting to win that Veto, ends up winning the veto. :/ Congrats to Cameron there.

LMAO Dead silence in the Big Brother house after Cameron wins. :dead: 

Now I'm kinda sad Red wasn't watching so Izzy could say "your boy won" in a monotone voice. :dead: 

16 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Cameron lowkey has one of the best underdog arcs in BB history. Two weeks nominated in a row, pressure cooker HOH win, HOH f*cked over, veto to save himself. Unfortunately for him no one likes him so no one cares :dead: 

Yeah this is all very true. He has had a great underdog story for himself. I do feel kinda bad for him that no one likes or cares for him but he's doing his best under an underdog position. :yes: 

OMG I did not imagine Blue of all people to come up with the idea of putting Jag up as a pawn, in the Seven Deadly Sins meeting. :dead: I thought she was the one most against that idea (after Jag). :dead: 

And Cirie didn't even have to suggest that. :lmao: 

38 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Cameron lowkey has one of the best underdog arcs in BB history. Two weeks nominated in a row, pressure cooker HOH win, HOH f*cked over, veto to save himself. Unfortunately for him no one likes him so no one cares :dead: 

No, he doesn't.  If not even the audience likes the underdog, it's not a good arc.

8 minutes ago, Rodney said:

No, he doesn't.  If not even the audience likes the underdog, it's not a good arc.

That’s literally what I said. He sucks so no one likes him. But on paper it’s one of the best underdog arcs in big brother history