Wé Ani’s Dad Bashes Katy on IG

Carrie_On

1wYgYJO.jpg

The only instance I can think of that he must be referencing is when Katy told people to make sure to vote for their favorites instead of saying anything about We’s performance. Other than that, all she ever got was praise?

This right here is why we can’t have judges who actually critique someone’s performance lol. For Wé‘s sake, I hope her dad deletes this post because it could massively hinder her career. It looks like he may already have deleted it? Nobody wants to deal with a grown woman’s overbearing stage dad. Especially one who overreacts like this. I’d be embarrassed and tell my dad to please stay off social media. 

Edited by Carrie_On
  • Haha 1

alot of people think Katy is trash but i  agree the contestants family's should probably not post  about it.

I saw that on reddit yesterday and literally laughed out loud. Very embarrassing and cringe. 

He's clearly referencing Katy's comments after Wé's performance of Skyfall, where instead of complimenting/praising her, she reminded people to vote for their favorites because Elijah was "shockingly" eliminated. Him posting this comment now just comes across as bitterness - if he truly felt this way he would've posted this on the night of the Top 20 episode, not right after his daughter got eliminated lmao.

19 minutes ago, m1key said:

I saw that on reddit yesterday and literally laughed out loud. Very embarrassing and cringe. 

He's clearly referencing Katy's comments after Wé's performance of Skyfall, where instead of complimenting/praising her, she reminded people to vote for their favorites because Elijah was "shockingly" eliminated. Him posting this comment now just comes across as bitterness - if he truly felt this way he would've posted this on the night of the Top 20 episode, not right after his daughter got eliminated lmao.

And I seriously doubt that she was meaning it towards Wé. Everyone knew she was making the Top 10 lol.