Eurovision Song Contest 2024

paparizouqueen

Ireland, UK, Portugal and Switzerland thought last night to withdraw!!! and also last night at the euroclub the ISraeli people began to film other participants and laughing... this is INSANE, right now there's a special meeting to evaluate the situation...

Greece, Switzerland, Norway and 1 more they didn't go to the last rehearsal 

Also here is the Israeli commentators about the irish singer...

Alessandra from Norway 2023 it was the spokesperson from the Norwegian jury but she declined!! a lot of drama!!

i have to say true  !!!!!!!!!!!  how many countrys is performing live and how many will ebu use there recording from semi showsm  of those countrys 

its sooo dam confusing  - wil they all sing live or not nerherlands i know that

5 minutes ago, Ethan F-R said:

@French20, what are your thoughts on Eurovision this year? You're French (obviously), so you probably are into Eurovision? 

I want Croatia or The Netherlands to win (I usually want the "popular", songs to win lol).

obviously I like Eurovision haha 😅

last year we were supposed to win with Barbara Pravi with "Voila" but the war in Ukraine decided otherwise...

this year we have a very popular singer in France since his victory in The Voice and a beautiful song so to see but there is the Israel-Hamas war so I don't know how the jury will give their votes

• Like 1

1 minute ago, French20 said:

last year we were supposed to win with Barbara Pravi with "Voila" but the war in Ukraine decided otherwise...

this year we have a very popular singer in France since his victory in The Voice and a beautiful song so to see but there is the Israel-Hamas war so I don't know how the jury will give their votes

Barbará pravi was in 2021 the year maneskin won, Ukraine was in 2022

last night Slimane didn't do very well in the jury show... but let's see!! good luck to France!!

• Like 1

Just now, paparizouqueen said:

Barbará pravi was in 2021 the year maneskin won, Ukraine was in 2022

last night Slimane didn't do very well in the jury show... but let's see!! good luck to France!!

ohhhh yes, last year we had such a terrible and arrogant singer that I forgot about her 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

thanks!

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, French20 said:

J'adore cette chanson! (I take French in School, as a foreign language)! I love France's song this year as well!

1 minute ago, Ethan F-R said:

J'adore cette chanson! (I take French in School, as a foreign language)! I love France's song this year as well!

good luck learning French, I know that it is a very difficult language to learn for foreigners and especially to write, because we have a lot of rules...😅

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, French20 said:

good luck learning French, I know that it is a very difficult language to learn for foreigners and especially to write, because we have a lot of rules...😅

Merci Beaucoup! Les pronoms sont très difficiles pour moi! (Par example: Est-ce-que tu aime les animaux? Oui, J'aime les).

Enjoyez Eurovision, cette année!

• Like 1

Just now, Ethan F-R said:

Est-ce-que tu aime les animaux? Oui, J'aime les

little advice

when you use "TU" you must always put an "s" in the following words, like here for your sentence, like in English when there is "He/She"

so for ""est ce que tu aime les animaux"  it's "est ce que tu aimeS les animaux" 🙂

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, paparizouqueen said:

Ireland, UK, Portugal and Switzerland thought last night to withdraw!!! and also last night at the euroclub the ISraeli people began to film other participants and laughing... this is INSANE, right now there's a special meeting to evaluate the situation...

I saw some people in the comments section of eden golan that said that despite the boos she slayed her performance. But when I watched those live videos from a day ago, I could clearly see that there were way more cheers than boos. They probably edited the official video as I heard no boos there, but even in the live videos I saw the cheers were clearly WAY more than the boos.

I'm a little confused.

24 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I saw some people in the comments section of eden golan that said that despite the boos she slayed her performance. But when I watched those live videos from a day ago, I could clearly see that there were way more cheers than boos. They probably edited the official video as I heard no boos there, but even in the live videos I saw the cheers were clearly WAY more than the boos.

I'm a little confused.

The EBU used a technology anti-boos, but in the real live is only booing haha

Posted (edited)
8 minutes ago, paparizouqueen said:

The EBU used a technology anti-boos, but in the real live is only booing haha

I did watch those live videos on YouTube shorts, that were recorded by the phones of people who were there in the audience. The boos were noticeable when she started singing because most of the crowd was silent. But when the crowd started cheering, even though I could hear the boos, the cheers overpowered them.

Edited by Hamza Tufail