Jump to content

Michael B. Williams Fan Thread


jamescasaki
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

 

It's a very warm tone, and I feel like it can do so many genres. The possibilities are endless.

He's one of the only 3 people that I like as of now. I hope he gets good treatment. 

 

Btw, he's very handsome. Maybe that'll help lol because iirc minivan thirsted over Ryan, and he probably would've been in the top 2 with Carter had he not been disqualified.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

He's one of the only 3 people that I like as of now. I hope he gets good treatment. 

 

Btw, he's very handsome. Maybe that'll help lol because iirc minivan thirsted over Ryan, and he probably would've been in the top 2 with Carter had he not been disqualified.

 

He's not bad to look at, for sure.

 

Who are the other 2 people, if I may ask?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

 

He's not bad to look at, for sure.

 

Who are the other 2 people, if I may ask?

NOIVAS and Grace West.

 

I'm keeping an eye on Neil too. Waiting for battle and Knockout results to be sure.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

NOIVAS and Grace West.

 

I'm keeping an eye on Neil too. Waiting for battle and Knockout results to be sure.

Lol forgot about Sheer Element. I like them too. But like I said for Neil, I'm just not sure about them.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

From what I've seen, he's perfectly on pitch (so hard to do). I think he has a distinct voice which will make him stand out more. Hoping he makes the lives, and then all he would need to do is to have good song choices. He would go far.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...