Kique send off appreciation thread

thevoiceisthetop

5 hours ago, QueenCami said:

insane vocalist, robbed. should’ve been in the top 8. his runs and range and ability to stay on pitch were incredible.

Agreed. The fanfare for him on idf seemed to have died down after his KO.

But his playoff is one of my favourite live performances of the season and his rendition of "call out my name" is up there with others like Lauren and Brittany imo.

Incredibly consistent performer, based on lack of nerves or pitch issues. He stood his ground against many of the more experienced singers (who have been the best this season), and sometimes bested them.

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

But his playoff is one of my favourite live performances of the season and his rendition of "call out my name" is up there with others like Lauren and Brittany imo.

Incredibly consistent performer, based on lack of nerves or pitch issues. He stood his ground against many of the more experienced singers (who have been the best this season), and sometimes bested them.

yeah, the fact that he was keeping up in consistency with people who've probably been singing as long as he's been alive is insane. plus, he has an originality that sets him apart. gwen summed it up pretty well last tuesday iirc.

• Like 1