S22 KO Predictions?

ikwonic

Anyone of the non-spoiler IDF members (which is probably like a total of 3 people) have any predictions for this year's KOs? I feel like they'll be easier to predict than normal with the trios and with the really obvious editing so far, but I could end up being totally wrong.

(bold=predicted winner, underline=predicted steal)

Team Blake:

-Kevin Hawkins vs. bodie vs. The Dryes: I feel like Kevin and bodie represent the most prominent non-country artists on Team Blake and I think it's likely he'll move forward with one of them. I think Kevin is more similar to artists he's gone far with before, so I predict that he will win this KO.

-Bryce Leatherwood vs. Jay Allen vs. Austin Montgomery: Blake will definitely only move forward with one country guy and Bryce is the clear favorite. I HATE the idea of Jay getting stolen, but knowing this show, I wouldn't at all be surprised.

-Kate Kalvach vs. Eva Ullmann vs. Brayden Lape: Based on Kate's edit so far, I think it's unlikely that she's getting sent home. I can see Brayden potentially getting stolen/saved if there's a comeback since he's a clear favorite of Blake, Gwen, and Camila, but I think it'll be difficult for anyone to justify letting him move on since he's clearly weaker than the rest of the competition. I wouldn't be surprised if Eva got a S15-esque shortclip /:

Team Gwen:

-Justin Aaron vs. Sasha Hurtado vs. Kique: I think Justin is Gwen's clear frontrunner this season and I see her clearing the lane for him by sacrificing her steal/a less valued team member for him. I think Kique is one of the top 3 vocalists on Team Gwen, but I unfortunately don't think he's one of her top 3 favorites.

-Rowan Grace vs. Destiny Leigh vs. Alyssa Witrado: I see Gwen pairing the 3 younger pop-oriented girls on her team against each other. Alyssa has had a great edit so far, so I'm not completely ruling her out, but Rowan definitely seems to be the best vocalist out of the 3. Unless she gets bussed (which is definitely possible), I think Rowan has the best chances of moving on.

-Cara Brindisi vs. Kayla von der Heide vs. Daysia: Cara and Kayla occupy a similar lane on Team Gwen, and I think Daysia does too (I can't really tell what Daysia's genre is, but she did audition with country)? This would be a super one sided KO and I can see Daysia and Kayla getting shortclipped or even montaged (if a montage is at all possible with a 3 way KO)

Team John:

-Kim Cruse vs. Valarie Harding vs. Morgan Taylor: Team John is hard to predict, but these 3 are some of the more powerful Team John females. It's a toss up between Kim and Valarie, but I think John will pick Kim. I think Valarie is too good to go home this early though, so I can see her getting stolen.

-Parijita Bastola vs. Emma Brooke vs. Ian Harrison: I think Parijita is the favorite on Team John, so I see him sacrificing his more fodder contestants to her.

-Peyton Aldridge vs. Omar Jose Cardona vs. The Marilynds: I think the Marilynds are pretty much DOA. This one's a toss up, but I can unfortunately see Omar getting bussed and Peyton having a breakout moment.

Team Camila:

-Morgan Myles vs. Devix vs. Eric Who: I think Morgan is a lock for the live shows. I think there's a chance that Camila will ditch her and let her get stolen, but I think it's more likely that Camila will choose her over some of her less valued team members.

-Jaeden Luke vs. Andrew Igbokidi vs. Chello: These 3 occupy a similar lane on her team. I can honestly see any of them winning or being stolen, but I think Jaeden will give the overall best performance and win this KO.

-Orlando Mendez vs. Reina Ley vs. Steven McMorran: Weird leftover pairings, but Camila seems to like Orlando for some reason. I can see Camila letting Orlando go so that Blake can steal him, but I'm not sure who Camila would move forward instead of him.

Blake

Jay vs Bryce vs The Dryes

Kate vs Brayden vs Austin 

Kevin vs Eva vs bodie 

Camila

Morgan vs Orlando vs Jaedan

Chello vs Andrew vs Steven

Devix vs Eric vs Reina 

Gwen

Alyssa vs Justin  vs Kique

Cara vs Kayla vs Rowan

Destiny vs Daysia vs Sasha

John

Omar vs Ian vs Peyton

Emma vs Morgan vs The Marilynds 

Valarie vs Parajita vs Kim Cruse

4 hours ago, ikwonic said:

Anyone of the non-spoiler IDF members (which is probably like a total of 3 people) have any predictions for this year's KOs? I feel like they'll be easier to predict than normal with the trios and with the really obvious editing so far, but I could end up being totally wrong.

(bold=predicted winner, underline=predicted steal)

Team Blake:

-Kevin Hawkins vs. bodie vs. The Dryes: I feel like Kevin and bodie represent the most prominent non-country artists on Team Blake and I think it's likely he'll move forward with one of them. I think Kevin is more similar to artists he's gone far with before, so I predict that he will win this KO.

-Bryce Leatherwood vs. Jay Allen vs. Austin Montgomery: Blake will definitely only move forward with one country guy and Bryce is the clear favorite. I HATE the idea of Jay getting stolen, but knowing this show, I wouldn't at all be surprised.

-Kate Kalvach vs. Eva Ullmann vs. Brayden Lape: Based on Kate's edit so far, I think it's unlikely that she's getting sent home. I can see Brayden potentially getting stolen/saved if there's a comeback since he's a clear favorite of Blake, Gwen, and Camila, but I think it'll be difficult for anyone to justify letting him move on since he's clearly weaker than the rest of the competition. I wouldn't be surprised if Eva got a S15-esque shortclip /:

Team Gwen:

-Justin Aaron vs. Sasha Hurtado vs. Kique: I think Justin is Gwen's clear frontrunner this season and I see her clearing the lane for him by sacrificing her steal/a less valued team member for him. I think Kique is one of the top 3 vocalists on Team Gwen, but I unfortunately don't think he's one of her top 3 favorites.

-Rowan Grace vs. Destiny Leigh vs. Alyssa Witrado: I see Gwen pairing the 3 younger pop-oriented girls on her team against each other. Alyssa has had a great edit so far, so I'm not completely ruling her out, but Rowan definitely seems to be the best vocalist out of the 3. Unless she gets bussed (which is definitely possible), I think Rowan has the best chances of moving on.

-Cara Brindisi vs. Kayla von der Heide vs. Daysia: Cara and Kayla occupy a similar lane on Team Gwen, and I think Daysia does too (I can't really tell what Daysia's genre is, but she did audition with country)? This would be a super one sided KO and I can see Daysia and Kayla getting shortclipped or even montaged (if a montage is at all possible with a 3 way KO)

Team John:

-Kim Cruse vs. Valarie Harding vs. Morgan Taylor: Team John is hard to predict, but these 3 are some of the more powerful Team John females. It's a toss up between Kim and Valarie, but I think John will pick Kim. I think Valarie is too good to go home this early though, so I can see her getting stolen.

-Parijita Bastola vs. Emma Brooke vs. Ian Harrison: I think Parijita is the favorite on Team John, so I see him sacrificing his more fodder contestants to her.

-Peyton Aldridge vs. Omar Jose Cardona vs. The Marilynds: I think the Marilynds are pretty much DOA. This one's a toss up, but I can unfortunately see Omar getting bussed and Peyton having a breakout moment.

Team Camila:

-Morgan Myles vs. Devix vs. Eric Who: I think Morgan is a lock for the live shows. I think there's a chance that Camila will ditch her and let her get stolen, but I think it's more likely that Camila will choose her over some of her less valued team members.

-Jaeden Luke vs. Andrew Igbokidi vs. Chello: These 3 occupy a similar lane on her team. I can honestly see any of them winning or being stolen, but I think Jaeden will give the overall best performance and win this KO.

-Orlando Mendez vs. Reina Ley vs. Steven McMorran: Weird leftover pairings, but Camila seems to like Orlando for some reason. I can see Camila letting Orlando go so that Blake can steal him, but I'm not sure who Camila would move forward instead of him.

thoughts: considering john’s focus on vocals in the battles (Emma, Valarie), I wonder if he would pick Valarie over Kim, since Valarie seems to be showing more of her vocal power than Kim? Or maybe he’d just keep them both.

Agreed on Camila seeming to like Orlando, but I feel like that might also be the case with Reina (young pop artist — maybe reminds her of herself?).

And yeah, I feel pretty confident Brayden will be eliminated this round; his vocals haven’t been on par with other contestants.