September 10th Woodstock Summer Concert~ Woodside ~ GA

buttons66

20180811_200358-1000x562.jpg

Held one weekend a month from June – September, the free outdoor concert brings up to 10k residents to the newly built Northside Cherokee Amphitheater in Downtown Woodstock, GA. The four events feature local business handing out swag, face painting, bouncy houses, food trucks, local craft beer and live performances popular bands like Everclear. For anyone and everyone in town, it’s a family-friendly event and it’s loads of fun

f103ac3b3ccdab12238b1dcc5ac3183f_DTWFBCO

Woodstock-Amphitheater.jpg

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, PeachStateNana said:

This is 30 minutes from me!  Unfortunately, I have family commitments this Saturday.  Bummed that I will miss this concert.

But I did see him in Hiwassee, GA on May 14th (great concert)!   Hope there is a great turnout and the weather is good.

Hey Paula!

I know, I sure would love to be at that Woodstock concert, too...but just couldn't make it happen right now.

I was at the concert in Hiawassee May 14, also. After I read your posts, I believe that were actually sitting very close together.

Wish we could have met that night!

• Like 2

13 hours ago, Sharon Jiles said:

Hey Paula!

I know, I sure would love to be at that Woodstock concert, too...but just couldn't make it happen right now.

I was at the concert in Hiawassee May 14, also. After I read your posts, I believe that were actually sitting very close together.

Wish we could have met that night!

Sharon, I too am sorry we didn't meet that night!  I looked for you but with a packed venue (3,000 plus), I did not find you!!  Hopefully our paths will cross again at a future concert! 

• Like 1

Even though I can't attend Scotty's concert tonight (Woodstock is 30 minutes from me but I had/have family commitments), I have been checking the weather all day.  It looks like now the rain will hold off closer to midnight (fingers crossed).  It is great to see a great crowd gathering three hours or more before Scotty performs!!  We know they are in for an awesome concert!! 

• Like 2

54 minutes ago, PeachStateNana said:

Even though I can't attend Scotty's concert tonight (Woodstock is 30 minutes from me but I had/have family commitments), I have been checking the weather all day.  It looks like now the rain will hold off closer to midnight (fingers crossed).  It is great to see a great crowd gathering three hours or more before Scotty performs!!  We know they are in for an awesome concert!! 

YAAAY ..they now forecast cloudy 69/70 degrees tonight ..no rain til early hours !!:clap: Awesome ..makes for very full house tonight 

• Like 2