31 members have voted

1. 1. Choose one

• Josh Kaufmann
    • Craig Wayne Boyd
    • Sawyer Fredericks
    • Jordan Smith
    • Alisan Porter

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 11/16/2021 at 01:30 AM

How is everyone? As I noticed some people are proposing games here, I will try to attempt one that was already a success on a Facebook group I took part for TVUS. And it's about THE ULTIMATE WINNER!

How it works? You simply vote for your favorite champion among our 20 winners!

How many phases will be? Like shortened live shows that are about to begin, usually 3 phases:

- These 20 winners divided into 4 groups (winners from 1st to 5th season in group 1, 6th to 10th season in group 2, 11th to 15th in group 3 and 16th to 20th in group 4). From these 4 groups, the top 3 of most voted winners will advance to the next phasis.

- The semifinals or bloodbath will have two groups: one with top 6 from seasons 1-10 and one with top 6 from seasons 11-20. From these groups, the top 2 of most voted winners will advance to finale.

- Finale with top 2 from seasons 1-10 against top 2 from seasons 11-20.

When will it be?

Elimination

Winners from 1st to 5th season in group 1 - 11/12 at 22h30 EST until 11/15 at 22h30 EST (additional day for people to get used to)

6th to 10th season in group 2 - 11/12 at 22h30 EST until 11/15 at 22h30 EST (additional day for people to get used to)

11th to 15th in group 3 - 11/15 at 22h45 EST until 11/17 at 22h45 EST 

16th to 20th in group 4 - 11/15 at 22h45 EST until 11/17 at 22h45 EST

Semifinais

Top 6 from seasons 1-10 - 11/17 at 23h EST until 11/19 at 23h EST

Top 6 from seasons 11-20 - 11/17 at 23h EST until 11/19 at 23h EST

Finale

11/19 at 23h15 EST until 11/21 at 23h15 EST

In case of tie, a Instant Save of 15 minutes will be open between the tied contestants. Shall we begin?

8 minutes ago, eidi said:

Yes I think these years were the best ones.

If s5 was included it would be for sure a deadly group.

Tessanne, Jordan and Alisan in one poll would be stacked. 

S16-20 seem to have two very contestants so that should go well, and S11-15 seems to be weaker, since there are a lot of polarizing winners

1 minute ago, Cookie73 said:

Tessanne, Jordan and Alisan in one poll would be stacked. 

S16-20 seem to have two very contestants so that should go well, and S11-15 seems to be weaker, since there are a lot of polarizing winners

I bet the winner from seasons 11-15 would be Chloe Kohanski or Chris Blue, while seasons 16-20 would be clearly Maelyn Jarmon and maybe Cam Anthony, but let's see.

19 minutes ago, eidi said:

Sorry I missed that. Why he is not popular here?

If I had to take a guess, it would be because it was too obvious that he was going to win, which made it less fun for people to root for him. Alisan, Maelyn and Cam for example all had threats their season that they needed to overcome. Jordan really didn’t have any competition for the trophy that season. Everyone else was basically fighting for second that season.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

If I had to take a guess, it would be because it was too obvious that he was going to win, which made it less fun for people to root for him. Alisan, Maelyn and Cam for example all had threats their season that they needed to overcome. Jordan really didn’t have any competition for the trophy that season. Everyone else was basically fighting for second that season.

Yes but that factor would make the season itself boring and not him, do you agree?

I was not here at that time but if I have to guess I bet Jordan is not so loved because he was a snowflake killer and IDF's clear favorite was Jeffery or Amy.

1 minute ago, eidi said:

Yes but that factor would make the season itself boring and not him, do you agree?

I was not here at that time but if I have to guess I bet Jordan is not so loved because he was a snowflake killer and IDF's clear favorite was Jeffery or Amy.

The latter part basically nailed it. I wasn’t on IDF yet, but he wasn’t an IDF snowflake that season, though he was respected here

Personally, I’m fine with him, but I had another favorite that season as well and didn’t care for most of the other contestants that much

27 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

The latter part basically nailed it. I wasn’t on IDF yet, but he wasn’t an IDF snowflake that season, though he was respected here

Personally, I’m fine with him, but I had another favorite that season as well and didn’t care for most of the other contestants that much

What favorite was yours out of curiosity?

7 hours ago, eidi said:

Sorry I missed that. Why he is not popular here?

I can only talk for me. His voice is great, like, really great. He is a masterfull vocalist. But, i just can't connect with him in the sense that i would not listen, for example, to his Voice performances on repeat, like i do with a lot of my snowflakes. His voice just doesn't resonate with me

7 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I can only talk for me. His voice is great, like, really great. He is a masterfull vocalist. But, i just can't connect with him in the sense that i would not listen, for example, to his Voice performances on repeat, like i do with a lot of my snowflakes. His voice just doesn't resonate with me

I see. That is exactly what some people are complaining about Wendy. Great voice but no appeal at all.

Fortunately she will be able to manage a victory like Jordan though.