S21: What will happen with Ariana on board?

Misirlou

S21: What will happen with Ariana on board? (SPOILERS)  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Choose:

• She's 100% gonna attract millions of views and easily win due to her fanbase.
    • There is a possibility she could attract more viewers and get her contestants far, but it's not a 100% given.
    • Her fanbase won't come through and Minivan will not make her contestants win, plus there won't be major changes in ratings. AKA everything will remain the same, with Blake, and to a lesser extent, Kelly, dominating.
    • Her fanbase won't come through, but Minivan will actually lend her contestants a hand.

None of the above.

I think there will be a small but noticeable ratings bump for a few episodes. However, her fans will quickly realize that not every contestant thinks Ariana Grande is the greatest artist ever and more importantly, they don’t all automatically pick her as their coach. Then they will get angry and stop watching.

Pretty sure a good chunk of her fanbase will be there to support her artists, but it’s going to be a really small portion of the overall audience. I can see her doing very well in an Instant Save though.

In conclusion, if she has the right contestant (+ some help from the producers) she could win. If she doesn’t she won’t.

10 minutes ago, AngelaKD said:

None of the above.

I think there will be a small but noticeable ratings bump for a few episodes. However, her fans will quickly realize that not every contestant thinks Ariana Grande is the greatest artist ever and more importantly, they don’t all automatically pick her as their coach. Then they will get angry and stop watching.

Ari’s team could be wiped out in the first week and her fans would still watch it as long as Ari is on screen. Like Blake’s fanbase, they won’t care about the contestants or the actual show.

Plus, a lot of people love to hate-watch.

Edited by Daillon

14 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Ari’s team could be wiped out in the first week and her fans would still watch it as long as Ari is on screen

Exactly. The first thing they kept talking about is there is going to be so much content in this era/year. Every live episode will have a new outfit that they can make edits of. Most won’t care about the contestants and if they do, it’s not because of their talent, but the team they are on. 

• Like 1

20 hours ago, AngelaKD said:

None of the above.

weird guess but understandable due to the fanbase literally being toxic. but not all stans are like that tbh (I'm a huge stan) and isn't that kind of a dumb reason to not watch the show afterwards? like if I would get angry for the contestants not picking her I would still keep watching to keep in touch with those who actually pick her and stan that person. just my opinion though.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, professorX said:

weird guess but understandable due to the fanbase literally being toxic. but not all stans are like that tbh (I'm a huge stan) and isn't that kind of a dumb reason to not watch the show afterwards? like if I would get angry for the contestants not picking her I would still keep watching to keep in touch with those who actually pick her and stan that person. just my opinion though.

Yeah that persons reason didn’t make any sense tbh 🤣

• Haha 1

• istersay changed the title to S21: What will happen with Ariana on board?