YouTube Link: https://youtube.com/c/KaitlynVelez

1. @Bk1234

2. @istersay

3. @jamescasaki

4. @sydneysam

5. @Persy

Edited by BigMac454

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, if she’s on a team, it’s probably Team Ari. 

Lemme tell you Kaitlyn could be amazing with Ariana even though Bella there they both will be in Knockouts and I MIGHT CRY if one of em get eliminated

7 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Lemme tell you Kaitlyn could be amazing with Ariana even though Bella there they both will be in Knockouts and I MIGHT CRY if one of em get eliminated

Yeah, I’m still not entirely sure of her genre though. Her YouTube covers scream full-on pop, but her IG ones show me that there’s more to that. She doesn’t have as much range as Bella, but she honestly doesn’t need to do all the high notes. She should focus on emotion (assuming she’s on.)

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I’m still not entirely sure of her genre though. Her YouTube covers scream full-on pop, but her IG ones show me that there’s more to that. She doesn’t have as much range as Bella, but she honestly doesn’t need to do all the high notes. She should focus on emotion (assuming she’s on.)

She could be like the Kelsea Ballerini kind of person who goes within pop and a lol country and she also a lil jazzy so idk

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

She could be like the Kelsea Ballerini kind of person who goes within pop and a lol country and she also a lil jazzy so idk

Country? :haha: I wouldn’t necessarily say that or compare her to Kelsea, but I could see her doing well with “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac (she might already have a cover of it) and a few other country songs. 

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Country? :haha: I wouldn’t necessarily say that or compare her to Kelsea, but I could see her doing well with “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac (she might already have a cover of it) and a few other country songs. 

No I mean by the Landslide if she was country she could pull it off. She 1000000% pop her Bruno Mars covers are so good and I think if Ariana gets her and knows what she doin this girl can go to Lives

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

YAY hopefully she get on RIGHT TEAM. Whose team we assuming she on

If I had to guess, probably Team Legend. It seems that she flew in before the Team Kelly people. KJ and Bella, from Team Blake and Ariana respectively, seem to be home, meaning she couldn’t be from one of those teams. We’ll just have to wait and see for confirmation though. 

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If I had to guess, probably Team Legend. It seems that she flew in before the Team Kelly people. KJ and Bella, from Team Blake and Ariana respectively, seem to be home, meaning she couldn’t be from one of those teams. We’ll just have to wait and see for confirmation though. 

JOHN BETTA NOT BE STUPID IF HE HAS HER or I will go off on my tv LOL she is so talented😂🔥😭✌️

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Okay who team are we hoping she on????? And what is this Leon Bridges stuff are we guessing there only 1 advisor for BATTLES????

I’m hoping she’s on Team Ari. Look in the spoiler thread for the Leon Bridges stuff.