Jump to content

Kaitlyn Velez Thread🖤🎶✌️


BigMac454
 Share

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Untitled189-20210714193900.png
 

Kaitlyn Velez aka UKELELE QUEEN👑🎸

 

Hi guys. This girl is really good (*hopefully she on show)😭😂❤️

https://www.instagram.com/p/CKkNkunBt5i/?utm_medium=copy_link

 

Instagram Link: https://instagram.com/kaitlynvelez?utm_medium=copy_link 

 

YouTube Link: https://youtube.com/c/KaitlynVelez

 

 

 

1. @Bk1234

2. @istersay

3. @jamescasaki

4. @sydneysam

5. @Persy

Edited by BigMac454
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Please do this queen justice by making a nice OP. 🥺🙏 I’m begging you… Add me! ❤️

I gonna do my darndest even though idk how to make it perfect and I LOVE HER SO MUCH🖤🖤🖤

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

All her Instagram covers where she’s just strumming the ukelele are REALLY good. 😍 

Lemme tell you this girl is SCREAMING TEAMARIANA to me lol or TeamLegend

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, if she’s on a team, it’s probably Team Ari. 

Lemme tell you Kaitlyn could be amazing with Ariana even though Bella there they both will be in Knockouts and I MIGHT CRY if one of em get eliminated

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Lemme tell you Kaitlyn could be amazing with Ariana even though Bella there they both will be in Knockouts and I MIGHT CRY if one of em get eliminated

Yeah, I’m still not entirely sure of her genre though. Her YouTube covers scream full-on pop, but her IG ones show me that there’s more to that. She doesn’t have as much range as Bella, but she honestly doesn’t need to do all the high notes. She should focus on emotion (assuming she’s on.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Yeah, I’m still not entirely sure of her genre though. Her YouTube covers scream full-on pop, but her IG ones show me that there’s more to that. She doesn’t have as much range as Bella, but she honestly doesn’t need to do all the high notes. She should focus on emotion (assuming she’s on.)

She could be like the Kelsea Ballerini kind of person who goes within pop and a lol country and she also a lil jazzy so idk

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

She could be like the Kelsea Ballerini kind of person who goes within pop and a lol country and she also a lil jazzy so idk

Country? :haha: I wouldn’t necessarily say that or compare her to Kelsea, but I could see her doing well with “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac (she might already have a cover of it) and a few other country songs. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Bk1234 said:

Country? :haha: I wouldn’t necessarily say that or compare her to Kelsea, but I could see her doing well with “Landslide” by Fleetwood Mac (she might already have a cover of it) and a few other country songs. 

No I mean by the Landslide if she was country she could pull it off. She 1000000% pop her Bruno Mars covers are so good and I think if Ariana gets her and knows what she doin this girl can go to Lives

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, BigMac454 said:

YAY hopefully she get on RIGHT TEAM. Whose team we assuming she on

If I had to guess, probably Team Legend. It seems that she flew in before the Team Kelly people. KJ and Bella, from Team Blake and Ariana respectively, seem to be home, meaning she couldn’t be from one of those teams. We’ll just have to wait and see for confirmation though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

If I had to guess, probably Team Legend. It seems that she flew in before the Team Kelly people. KJ and Bella, from Team Blake and Ariana respectively, seem to be home, meaning she couldn’t be from one of those teams. We’ll just have to wait and see for confirmation though. 

JOHN BETTA NOT BE STUPID IF HE HAS HER or I will go off on my tv LOL she is so talented😂🔥😭✌️

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, BigMac454 said:

Okay who team are we hoping she on????? And what is this Leon Bridges stuff are we guessing there only 1 advisor for BATTLES????

I’m hoping she’s on Team Ari. Look in the spoiler thread for the Leon Bridges stuff. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...