wKEPzjo.png
Instagram | Facebook | YouTube | SpotifyWebsite

Latest Single: "Let Her Run"
Release Date: 2/7/22

Stream

BIO

rDBsM5T.png

From Their Website

Robert Easley and Gentry Monreal have been playing together for nearly 20 years as worship leaders at a church called "The Packinghouse" in Redlands, Ca. California based Guitarist Neil Morrison joined the worship team in 2008 where there was an immediate connection between the 3 of them, and for the past 11 years, these three have been inseparable.

Individually, each member has enjoyed many wonderful musical achievements in their own projects- from performing alongside blues greats Joe Bonomassa and Kenny Wayne Shepherd to collaborating with Brian Wilson from the Beach Boys. Neil, Gentry and Rob have performed together not only at their home church but also with various bands throughout the years. In 2017 The Joy Reunion was formed and work began on writing songs for the groups debut album.

The Joy Reunion is a melting pot of musical influence. Rob brings an influence of pop/rock, and you can defiantly hear the influence of "90's country" in his songwriting and melodies.  Gentry brings classic country, folk and roots to the table- think Patty Griffin, Allison Kraus and Emmylou Harris. People often refer to Gentry as a "Song Bird" Once you hear the sweetness of her voice you will realize a void has been filled in your life. Neil Morrison brings in the blues, southern rock and folk influences of The
Allman Brothers Band, Stevie Ray Vaughan and Eric Clapton. Neil is a phenomenal guitar player and all around great musician that demands your attention the minute your hear him strike the first chord.

Studio Versions

7NtcqY3.png

Performances

Fans:

1. season1

2. Misirlou

3. musictothesoul

4. mountaincoco

5. sydneysam

6. Persy

[photo]

Originals

[video]

f2kgw5xl.png

2TfiYw1l.png

Covers

[video]

---
[h/t: Dany for Trivia Image]

Edited by season1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, sydneysam said:

Untitled247-1.png

Add me @season1!! Love their individual voices and their covers! Also, I have talked to them already on Instagram and they're so nice omg 😍

Added. :thumbs: Lucky you, to be able to talk to them. ^_^ 

This artwork has so much detail and it showed their expression well. As Simon Cowell would say, "You're getting better and better." Did you show this to them?

Edited by season1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, season1 said:

Did you show this to them?

Not yet! I'm planning to post it on my Instagram account though so they'll see it ;) 

2 hours ago, season1 said:

As Simon Cowell would say, "You're getting better and better."

thank you so much!! :wub:

• Like 1

8 hours ago, season1 said:

Added. :thumbs: Lucky you, to be able to talk to them. ^_^ 

This artwork has so much detail and it showed their expression well. As Simon Cowell would say, "You're getting better and better." Did you show this to them?

YES! You need to show them this-they would love it!!!

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I enjoyed The Joy Reunion's battle performance tonight. :thumbs:

The Joy Reunion and Peedy delivered solid battle performances. It's unfortunate that The Joy Reunion was sent home. :( I'm especially sad that they didn't get a chance to showcase Gentry's warm voice in future rounds.

Edited by season1

1 hour ago, season1 said:

I enjoyed The Joy Reunion's battle performance tonight. :thumbs:

The Joy Reunion and Peedy delivered solid battle performances. It's unfortunate that The Joy Reunion was sent home. :( I'm especially sad that they didn't get a chance to showcase Gentry's warm voice in future rounds.

I agree! Gentry's voice is amazing!

• Like 1