🌹 𝐊𝐒𝐧𝐬𝐞𝐲 π‘π¨π¬πž π…πšπ§ π“π‘π«πžπšπ 🌹

Bk1234

Kinsey is taking questions on her Instagram story. πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

20-EF47-E7-F8-D3-458-E-8791-7-A1-EEFCA7-
Taste! πŸ₯°

AC4-EC438-8-E3-C-4-D4-F-8-CEF-ECB620-F88

I’m glad the Voice gave her an opportunity to get back and perform on a stage. πŸ™‚Β 

Β 

5-FAC47-DF-ACB2-40-C7-A443-F036-FB4-D100
Interesting. πŸ€” I think her and Kelly are a good fit (plus, Blake hasn’t been too kind to his country females as of late, but then again, neither has Kelly. 😬)

• Like 1

On 7/5/2021 at 2:49 PM, Bk1234 said:

𝐁𝐒𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐩𝐑𝐲

6465-C258-1-A3-A-47-DA-B7-B6-4-F8-F93-CE

Here’s Kinsey’s bio from the Voice app. It’s so cool that she got to work with Vince Gill. 🀩 That’s something most who go far on the show can’t attest to.Β 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Here’s Kinsey’s bio from the Voice app. It’s so cool that she got to work with Vince Gill. 🀩 That’s something most who go far on the show can’t attest to.Β 

I can only think of one other name, and she was also in the premiere with Kinsey.

Β 

(Thinking about manifesting a ladies+Vince trio at some point, perhaps? Maybe not on the show but afterwards anything’s fair game πŸ‘€πŸ‘€)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

I can only think of one other name, and she was also in the premiere with Kinsey.

Β 

(Thinking about manifesting a ladies+Vince trio at some point, perhaps? Maybe not on the show but afterwards anything’s fair game πŸ‘€πŸ‘€)

Yep. πŸ‘€Β 

Β 

That would be a dream come true! πŸ₯° Maybe they could cover β€œGo Rest High on That Mountain” together.

18 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Seeing Max on TV made me smile. πŸ™‚Β Now, I need to get a pawtograph!! πŸ˜…

Smart of her to feature the dog too (most people love cute animals and Max is more than capable of giving the people what they want in that department) - I just hope we get to see him onscreen again at some point.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

Smart of her to feature the dog too (most people love cute animals and Max is more than capable of giving the people what they want in that department) - I just hope we get to see him onscreen again at some point.

Same. Maybe he’ll show up again in the Battles. πŸ‘€Β 

I know i'm late but i have to say that i really loved her audition! She full-filled all my expectations and more.

Β 

I have to say, the song choice definitely worked really good for her. She is clearly a pure country singer in all the extension of word. Can't wait to enjoy the rest of her journey on the show.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

I know i'm late but i have to say that i really loved her audition! She full-filled all my expectations and more.

Β 

I have to say, the song choice definitely worked really good for her. She is clearly a pure country singer in all the extension of word. Can't wait to enjoy the rest of her journey on the show.

That’s ok - better late than never. πŸ˜…

Β 

Yeah, I’m so glad she sang it. Her tone soared on the song! 🀩