SYTYCD Routines Mini-Rankdown (US10) (Round 8)

.Rei

UK1 RESULTS PART ONE

20. Mandy Montanez & Alastair Postlethwaite - "I've Got Rhythm" - (Brodway by Stephen Mear)

7lpz9v.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

@Zoey - 7

@.Rei - 13

@Erestor - 14

@taylorkat - 16

@FrogLenzen - 20

Avg. Score = 14.00

COMMENTS

Rei

I think this the style where I actually enjoyed Mandy the most and this is Alastair best display of talent imo. One of their two good routines as a couple.

Derek

the first duet of SYTYCD UK. It was fine. I really think that the stage is too big for this show

19. Top 12 - "Ain't No Other Man" - (Jazz by Frank Gatson)

7lpzff.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Zoey - 11

Rei - 12

Derek - 13

Gigi - 14

Patryk  - 15

Avg. Score = 13.00

COMMENTS

Rei

Swan Lake should have been the group routine advancing to the Top 20 but this is also better than the eight routines I'm ranking below so it ends up at #12. A busy routine but alright 

Derek

Not groundbreaking. Decent. Some group routines in this series are among the best pieces of art ever. And some are result show filler. This is filler but it’s entertaining enough

18. Hayley Newton & Alastair Postlethwaite - "Forever" - (Hip-Hop by Simeon Osyea)

7lpzkx.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Gigi - 5

Zoey - 5

Patryk - 12

Derek - 19

Rei - 20

Avg. Score = 12.20

COMMENTS

Derek

The Heelys are cute. Hayley wasn’t bad. It seemed like it ended right when they were warming up, because they spent way too much time at the wall.

Rei

This is absolutely terrible and I can't believe the #5 rankings.. No reedeming quality in this routine. Alastair's dancing is the epitome of white boy attempting hip hop.

(tie)15-17. Mandy Montanez - "Feeling Good" - (Contemporary)

7lpzqs.gif

Watch Here

RANKINGS:

Zoey - 8

Patryk - 8

Rei - 11

Derek - 14

Gigi - 19

Avg. Score = 12.00

COMMENTS

Rei

when it comes to the greatest soloist of SYTYCD I don't believe Mandy would be up there on anybody's list so it's funny that she's the first person to have three solos on a Top 20 but roomforeverybody.gif. I also find it funny that this is my favorite Mandy solo but the other rankers clearly disagree with me. Her best solo imo and the only one that should have made it. 

Derek

It’s good