Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I meant to create this awhile ago but Love Island USA returns tonight on CBS. And the show will be on practically every night for the next few weeks. Hoping for better luck for the couples this time around as none of last years' couples lasted. 😢 :haha: But this is a fun summer show and I'll be watching.

 

Here is the cast of the women & men:

 

 

 

 

And the instagram has more videos of the cast here: https://www.instagram.com/loveislandusa/

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Now they played Doja Cat - Say So and Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman! They know what I like!

Mackenzie and Moira are hot messes. 

29 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Hopefully it's not as dreadfully boring as the first one was.

:dead:  

 

28 minutes ago, *Lily said:

Ooh I may have to watch this season, since I'm having withdrawal symptoms from the UK version not happening this year. :haha:

Aww sadness abut the UK version not happening this summer. 😢  But yayy I hope you do watch!

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

 Aww sadness abut the UK version not happening this summer. 😢  But yayy I hope you do watch!


They’ve cancelled the winter series too so there won’t be one for another year 💔 So I need a Love Island series more than ever! :haha:

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, *Lily said:


They’ve cancelled the winter series too so there won’t be one for another year 💔 So I need a Love Island series more than ever! :haha:

Awww noooo that's sad to hear too. 😢 Lol I hear you on that. :haha: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Yay finished the premiere.  I enjoyed and liked a few of the couples and want to see more of them.

 

I'm not good with names yet and this will tae some time for me to get to know them. :haha: But there's 2 couples I do really like and could potentially like more.

 

Ugh of course Justine (the black girl) is the only one not to find an instant connection with any of the guys. :/ But then it looked like she and Jeremiah  could have something going on but doesn't seem likely with what's to come tomorrow.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some thoughts:

- So glad Tre ended up picking Justine over Kaitlyn. I feel like Tre/Justine have more of a bond with each other and looking forward to them progressing.

 

- I am liking Mackenzie & Connor and Tre & Justine the most. But also like Rachel & Jeremiah, Kierstan & Carrington, Cely & Johnny but need more time to warm to them.

 

- OMGG the two new guys going on dates with Kierstan. :dead: That was crazy. #PoorCarrington. But it seems like Kierstan is still into him. And he handled the drama well unlike….

 

- James! Omggg James was such a crazy mess on last night’s show. He just came off too much towards Moira and wasn’t really listening to her or giving her space or time to breathe with what she had to say. And yeah I get he was worried of them losing their connection but he came off so cringe. But it made for good drama.. so I appreciate it on that sense. I used to like that coupling but not anymore. :haha:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm watching this episode and dying at Mackenzie's reaction to Connor going on a date with the British girl. She is crazy. But then Connor literally saying one thing and going back and making her his girlfriend makes me feel bad for Mackenzie because it makes me think she's not the crazy one and Connor is the one that is making her seem crazy by being bipolar :dead:

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/3/2020 at 9:08 PM, taylorkat said:

America did it so they could shake this boring season up and put some life into it. 😛

LOL yeah that actually makes sense. :lmao: 

 

Forgot to quote your other quote... .but while this season is harder for me to find favorites quicker... I do think there's a good amount of drama in it.

 

22 hours ago, JC said:

I'm watching this episode and dying at Mackenzie's reaction to Connor going on a date with the British girl. She is crazy. But then Connor literally saying one thing and going back and making her his girlfriend makes me feel bad for Mackenzie because it makes me think she's not the crazy one and Connor is the one that is making her seem crazy by being bipolar :dead:

LMAOO YESSS I was sooo confused by all of this. :dead:  Mackenzie is a bit too much and clingy. But Connor with his mixed messages is so confusing. They started off as my favorite couple..... . still amongst one of the better couples but they have some messiness. :dead: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some other thoughts:

 

Kierstan & Carrington. Kierstan is more into Carrington than he is into her. She's definitely into him but he seems wishy washy  with her as he has some definite interest in Lauren.

- Cely & Johnny are definitely the strongest couple by far. ❤️ They gel and get along so well. It's so easy watching them. Really like them. Think they will win if they keep going at this rate.

- Moira & Calvin = ugh I had such high hopes for them at the start. They were cute at first (and maybe because of the crazy #toomuch James effect being there). But they fizzled fast.

- Lauren & Tre = don't reallly see them happening at all as a couple. I feel bad for Tre with how Justine friend zoned him. I feel Tre wants to get that connection with a girl but don't think Lauren is into him like that.

- Justine & Caleb = Hmm need to see more of them but do wish them the best. It's interesting who Justine & Rachel (the only 2 black girls) were in love triangles with different guys. So odd. And Justine's crush on Caleb seemed to come out of nowhere.

 

Curious when they are going to bring in new people.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Aww I felt bad for Lauren & Tre going on Monday’s episode. Especially sad for Lauren as she barely got a shot to find someone to connect with. :( But lol she left in such a feisty way. :haha:

 

LOL since when did this show turn into Temptation Island with the 5 new girls and 5 new guys? :dead: But UGHHH SO disappointed in Johnny. 😐 I can’t believe he couldn’t resist temptation from that Mercades girl coming onto him and then he makes out with her. And I thought Johnny & Cely were the strongest couple by far. Ugh she deserves better. 😐 Heck even all the other guys not as romantically as strong are holding themselves better.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Aww I felt bad for Lauren & Tre going on Monday’s episode. Especially sad for Lauren as she barely got a shot to find someone to connect with. :( But lol she left in such a feisty way. :haha:

 

LOL since when did this show turn into Temptation Island with the 5 new girls and 5 new guys? :dead: But UGHHH SO disappointed in Johnny. 😐 I can’t believe he couldn’t resist temptation from that Mercades girl coming onto him and then he makes out with her. And I thought Johnny & Cely were the strongest couple by far. Ugh she deserves better. 😐 Heck even all the other guys not as romantically as strong are holding themselves better.

LOL HOW HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF CASA AMOR?? GO WATCH THE UK SEASONS. They're better anyway.

 

Johnny is a douche, I am over him. Cely deserves better and always has. I feel bad for Connor, he's such a sweet guy, but I don't think Mackenzie is right for him anyway. I think Moira fits well with the nerdy guy I don't like Calvin for her. Anyways, excited for a shake up!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/10/2020 at 4:55 AM, JC said:

LOL HOW HAVE YOU NOT HEARD OF CASA AMOR?? GO WATCH THE UK SEASONS. They're better anyway.

 

Johnny is a douche, I am over him. Cely deserves better and always has. I feel bad for Connor, he's such a sweet guy, but I don't think Mackenzie is right for him anyway. I think Moira fits well with the nerdy guy I don't like Calvin for her. Anyways, excited for a shake up!

I don't knoww. :dead: I was planning on watching the UK season this year but then it got postponed and never happened. :(  I don't know if I can devote myself to watching past seasons  although I am tempted.

 

Ugh so disappointed with Johnny. :/ I'm glad he realized that new girl Mercades wasn't for him. I'm curious to see how he explains his actions to Cely but now I feel an awkwardness towards him going forward. Aww I do like Mackenzie/Connor and would like them to work out but not sure. Still want to hope the best for them. I also want the same for Moira & Calvin but not sure of them either. They'lll probably be better off with other people.

 

On 9/11/2020 at 11:11 PM, taylorkat said:

I love the music they have used on the show more than the show itself.  Dua Lipa - Physical, Lizzo - Good As Hell...those are jams!

Yeah they do play some great music. And I love the covers of the songs they play. :haha: 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I also feel so bad for Kierstan. :( I really like her and she's so beautiful. It's surprising she can't find a connection with any of the new guys.  She'll clearly find someone on the outside world. But now I'm thinking it was a mistake keeping her in and getting rid of Lauren last week (even though i do really like Kierstan). Meanwhile Carrington found two girls he's into soo quickly. I'm fine with that as his connection to Kierstan wasn't there on a romantic level.

 

Excited for the drama of tonight's re-coupling!

Link to post
Share on other sites

I found Connor so confusing and did not think much of him, but after that recoupling I am just so heartbroken for him and REALLY hope he finds someone. He's just such a sweet, genuine guy. I thought it was an act but I think he truly is that sweet.

 

Johnny on the other hand needs to gtfo. Cely needs a much better man.

 

UGH JOHNNY IS SO CANCELED LEAVE CELY ALONE. He's just the ultimate skeezeball, I want him to get the eff away from Queen Cely. He's just so gross and slimy. And he can't even handle the situation correctly when Caleb has already told him what to do. Leave her alone dude.

Edited by JC
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/13/2020 at 10:13 PM, taylorkat said:

What is with Moira...she doesn't know what she wants.

Lmaoo IKR? I was thinking the same thing. 🙈

 

On 9/13/2020 at 10:52 PM, taylorkat said:

Now they played Doja Cat - Say So and Ariana Grande - Dangerous Woman! They know what I like!

Same. :wub:  

 

12 hours ago, JC said:

I found Connor so confusing and did not think much of him, but after that recoupling I am just so heartbroken for him and REALLY hope he finds someone. He's just such a sweet, genuine guy. I thought it was an act but I think he truly is that sweet.

 

Johnny on the other hand needs to gtfo. Cely needs a much better man.

 

UGH JOHNNY IS SO CANCELED LEAVE CELY ALONE. He's just the ultimate skeezeball, I want him to get the eff away from Queen Cely. He's just so gross and slimy. And he can't even handle the situation correctly when Caleb has already told him what to do. Leave her alone dude.

I feel the same way regarding Connor too. :( He was so confusing early on and i love how loyal he was to Makenzie and it showed a lot about him. And I felt heartbroken for him when she chose someone else. He def deserves someone!

 

Ughh yeah I hear you on all of this. Although seeing them back together.... I do kinda like Johnny & Cely again. 🙈 I still feel that awkwardness with his stupidness last week. But ugh I still like their connection. But also agree she deserves better.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Some other thoughts from the last two episodes....

 

- I'm loving Justine & Caleb. ❤️ They're becoming the new power It couple. So glad Justine found someone that's really into her as it was a struggle for the first 2 weeks for her.

 

- Lmaoo poor Calvin got the cheek kiss instead of the lips from the new girl. :dead: Poor guy got rejected like whoa.... I felt embarrassed. :dead: 

 

- Mackenzie & Jalen is already... #yikes. I don't wanna be mean but.... with how she rejected Connor who was there for her and was wanting to work on them then she jumps to this new relationship and there's nothing there. Yikes. I would not be surprised if she wants to get back together with Connor. The guys dragging of her is so harsh and she doesn't necessarily deserve it but I can get it. It would just be A LOT being with her.

 

And honestly even though they have friendly banter, I feel much more of a bond and chemistry with Kierstan & Jalen than Mackenzie & Jalen. I wouldn't be against a Kierstan & Jalen coupling.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...