Love Island USA

*Wallace

My favorite couple is Kyra and Will, then Shannon and Josh.  I'm fine with Florita and Jeremy going, Florita disappointed me when she didn't choose Korey.  I am hoping Cash can still find love.

Truthfully, Olivia and Javonny as a couple bores me and I keep forgetting they are on the show.

Overall, things are so messy on the show right now! 

• Like 1

On 7/23/2021 at 1:51 AM, taylorkat said:

My favorite couple is Kyra and Will, then Shannon and Josh.  I'm fine with Florita and Jeremy going, Florita disappointed me when she didn't choose Korey.  I am hoping Cash can still find love.

Truthfully, Olivia and Javonny as a couple bores me and I keep forgetting they are on the show.

Overall, things are so messy on the show right now! 

Pretty much agree with you on all of this.

And lmaooo yeah I feel like this season is so messy compared to the first 2. I kinda love it but it can be kinda frustrataing too. 

Ooh wow those results got me so upset last night. 😐 I was disappointed about the guys saving Olivia over Aimee (and Flortia to a bit) but.... I was absolutely FURIOUS at the girls saving Jeremy over Javonny and Wes. 

I..... was really speechless the ladies chose to keep Jeremy over Javonny. He formed two brief romantic connections with Trina and Aimee and pull the plug on those right away rather than seeing them build like the other couples. Yeah maybe he was forming something better with Florita but i was still suspect he would do the same thing there. Now with him there and Florita gone we have to deal with him finding something with a 4th woman in 2 and a half weeks. I'm tired. :yawn: 

The ladies treated Javonny so dirty. He's a nice and fun guy that was trying his hardest with Olivia but she was never feeling him like he felt her. Then she was honest about it on Thursday's episode. So now he had time to finally find some connections with other women but he was never given that chance. :/ While Jeremy gets 3 - and a possible 4th chance now? It's also awkward Olivia staying while Javonny isn't there.

I'm sad for Aimee & Wes as a couple as they were the ones forming something together. BUT with both of them gone together...maybe they can build something on the outside at least.

Not gonna lie.... but I am getting tired of the Cinco/Cashay/Trina love triangle. 🙈 I love the drama on this show but feel it keeps going back and forth. I don't know what I want there.

The rest of he episode was enjoyable. Excited for the messiness that is Casa Amor to come tomorrow. :giggle: I'm just hoping Kyra & Will and Shannon & Josh can stay strong and not be tempted.

Well Casa Amor Temptation Island has begun. Got lots of thoughts.

Ugh I was worried about those Will/Flo clips at the end of Sunday’s episode. And ugh yeah….. Will ended up making out with Flo. :/ Ugh disappointed as i really like Will & Kyra…. and I feel so bad for Kyra over this. She’s missing and thinking of Will while he….. isn’t. Ugh. :broken: It’s super disappointing as Will was the last guy I was expecting to have such a swift of opinion in how he feels. Although while I hate to admit this, I can see a potential connection between Will & Flo as they do seem to have actual conversations….. but it could just be that immediate physical attraction. But ugh I don’t want Kyra to be heartbroken. :broken: Regardless….this is like the Cely/Johnny situation and I think Will lost it for him & Kyra on a game/popular vote level.

Interesting at Cashay/Charlie now. Lol it’s funny because now Cashay could find herself in another love triangle with Charlie and Cinco.

Speaking of Cinco, lol he reallly shouldn’t be trying to find some connection with the new girl Leslie. He’s already in a love triangle…. not a love square. :dead: I reallly can’t with him right now when he hasn’t figured out his situation. And ugh Korey could poetntially lose another love interest.

Poor Trina seems so lost and sad right now. It seems she’s not really finding a connection with any of the new guys when I feel she should as she & Cinco aren’t so certain anymore.

Uhhh who is Jeremy forming a new connection with? It seems like no one. It was such a waste keeping him around over Javonny.

So far it seems being away from each other… is making Shannon and Josh a stronger couple. I love how they are missing each other and realizing how much they love each other. Super shocked but happy with Josh remaining loyal to Shannon and not being tempted by the new ladies. I’m hoping they can remain solid with each other as they are now the only couple i have faith in now.

LOL Casa Amor killed The Villa in that Raunchy Races challenge. :dead:

Omgg wow all of the couples are gonna be reunited tomorrow. I cant wait!

Kyra and Will are my #1, so if they end up breaking it off... 😠 I could have slapped Will.  I wish Flo would just go. (I worded it like that on purpose. :p )

Shannon and Josh are my #2, so hopefully he doesn't get tempted by Genevieve, Leslie, or whatever their names are.

Cinco is frustrating, he doesn't seem to know who or what he wants.  Him and Trina aren't as good together as I thought. :(

I hate that they chose Jeremy to stay as well.  Definitely a huge waste.

love square, lol! 

It's good all the couples (sans Cashay/Korey) stayed together. 

I do feel like Casa Amor has made Josh & Shannon stronger together.... and do love how they were loyal to each other. They are my prediction for the winning couple.

I'm glad Will chose Kyra as I was expecting and hoping he would. Aww Kyra's reaction to seeing and being reunited with him was the sweetest. 😢 It's going to be interesting how Will explains himself regarding the Flo situation.

Yeah i agree with Gigi's comments on Cinco. At first I understood the situation being hard on him. But he is still conflicted and not deciding. He's saying he's interested and more into Cashay at times but he still chooses Trina. So I feel he's not completely honest with either Trina or Cashay. I get him not wanting to hurt Trina's feelings too. But his words are saying one thing and his actions are saying another.

Happy for Cashay choosing Charlie as I do see some potential between them. She's still into Cinco I'm sure but will be interesting to see how she handles being in the Villa with both Cinco and Cashay.

Kinda disappointed that Korey chose Leslie over the other girl that was actually interested in him. Leslie seems more into Cinco.... so we'lll see. This could be another Florita situation.

Jeremy choosing Genevey (Sp).... interesting. Don't really see anything between them. And then Olivia not choosing any of the 5 guys is yikes. They gave her many options an still hasn't found anyone she's interested in. Don't think shes going to find someone that catches her eye for the remainder of the show. Now she's ~showing interest in Korey?  I don't buy it. Ready for Jeremy an Olivia to go at this point.

Wow there was so much that went on this latest episode. I don’t think I can cover it all. :dead: Do not read the following if you haven't seen the latest episode. (!) 

- It was so interesting seeing how it was a public vote of voting for your favorite guy and girl. 😮 Not surprised with Cashay & Shannon pulling in the votes. But uhhhh Olivia getting more votes than Kyra was confusing. And likewise witth the guys, I was not surprised with Charlie Josh and Korey polling the highest of the guys. Well done to Charlie being a new guy getting a good popular vote. 

- Will really messed up his popularity with the public as he and Kyra tailed to make the Top 3 of the popular vote. Shocked me regarding Kyra and I feel sad she got punished for lack of fan vote. :( But I guess Olivia is a ~bigger personality…. but I still feel bad for Kyra. I do wonder if they can get back in the Top 3 vote in couples voting….I THINK they can.

- Now those saves…. kinda surprised but not mad about the girls saving Trina. I would have saved Kyra over Trina. I kinda feel like Trina is checked out at this point as she had failed relationships with Jeremy and Cinco. I feel bad for her as she did seem invested and put her all into those relationships. I just don’t think she will do that with another guy. So while I do like her I think it would have been fine for her to go.

- However the guys saving Jeremy is inexcusable and soo ugh. 😐 I don’t know or gett why the cast keeps saving him and think he deserves to be there. I was mad at the girls saving him over Javonny. Now I can be mad at the guys saving him over Cinco & Will. He either gives up or not invested in the relationships he forms or the girl goes so soon (mainly with Florita). Reallly not looking forward to ~seeing him with another woman since nothing will happen there.

- Wow at Cinco going. I was not expecting him to go before Trina. 😮 Well at least that love triangle situation is over. i would have liked to have seen Cinco/Cashay make things work but he was always so indecisive and unclear with what he wanted. And poor Genevy (sp)…. another girl paired with Jeremy and goes before him. :yawn:

- Wow Shannon vs. Will was explosive. :dead: I feel so many ways about this. I do feel like Kyra let him off easy and forgave him so easily. But at least Will was honest about it. And they handled that situation in their own way which should be respected. But on the other hand…. he was let off too easily and wow Shannon let him have it. She had truth in what she was saying but I think she went about it too aggressively. Both of them got loud in their own ways although Shannnon out-louded him. Again i feel bad for Kyra as she is in that awkward middle position.

- Aww I was hoping to see the dates with the new ladies but I guess it was too much content in those to hours. LOL good luck to that one lady who is interested in Jeremy. :haha: 

I feel I have more to say but think that’s all I can think of right now. :haha:

If Korey and Jeremy get involved in another potential love triangle (this time with Bailey).... then I am done. :dead: 

Korey & Olivia is still so weird to me. 🙈 I stilll question if Olivia is genuine about her feelings on Korey or what. Maybe she is but this came out of nowhere.

I feel bad for Cashay with the Charlie thing. I do get Charlie's concern as he thinks she's still thinking about Cinco. But she has been more decisive and straight-forward (compared to Cinco lol) with her feelings on him. And Cinco is no longer there. Things look bad for them  on that preview. :( And if things break off with them I wouldn't be surprised if he goes with the new lady (whose name I can't remember).

Wow…. it was so devastating and heartbreaking seeing the scenes of Josh learning about and announcing his sister passed away. :( He made he right and understandable decision to leave (and with Shannon leaving with him). Wow i feel so bad for him and his family and their loss. :( 

On a game level, I do believe Josh & Shannon would have won the show. They were my choice to win for the last 2 or so weeks. Obviously that doesn’t matter when it comes to family. I am happy Josh & Shannon found each other and they were such a dynamic couple with ups and downs to watch. Hoping they can make things work on the outside. I am glad they had a beautiful first date ❤️

It was hard trying to watch the rest of the episode regularly but some thoughts….

I’m kinda hoping something can happen between K-Ci and Trina. Trina deserves someone that can make her happy on this show. But I can see him be interested in Elly, which is fine too.

And wow Olivia is really into Andre after that one date they had. :dead: See…. I LIKE Olivia and Korey’s friendship and them as friends but Korey being confused on his feelings with Bailey & Olivia - and Olivia confused on Andre & Korey, I think it’s best for them to stay friends and explore other options.

Oh wow a re-coupling with the guys choosing tomorrow. Hmm predicting that Trina might go (especially if things don’t pick up between her and K-Ci).

And now I feel the win is anyone’s game. Will & Kyra are easily the most solid couple of those left but not sure if Casa Amor hurt their chances (as they were in the Bottom 3 on individual voting). But then Cashay is the most popular contestant (at least from comments I see) so she could win it based on her popularity no matter who she is with. :haha:

I'm sad for Josh and Shannon as well. :(

Poor Cash. :( I predicted her being eliminated before it even happened.  I was thinking, though.  She deserves better than what she got on the island, so this may be for the best.  If Kyra and Will go, I think I am done with this season.

Since when is Olivia and Korey a couple? I don't think she feels for him like that.

On 8/4/2021 at 2:00 PM, *Wallace said:

I feel bad for Cashay with the Charlie thing. I do get Charlie's concern as he thinks she's still thinking about Cinco. But she has been more decisive and straight-forward (compared to Cinco lol) with her feelings on him. And Cinco is no longer there. Things look bad for them on that preview. :( And if things break off with them I wouldn't be surprised if he goes with the new lady (whose name I can't remember).

I think her name is Alana.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, taylorkat said:

I'm sad for Josh and Shannon as well. :(

Reveal hidden contents

Poor Cash. :( I predicted her being eliminated before it even happened.  I was thinking, though.  She deserves better than what she got on the island, so this may be for the best.  If Kyra and Will go, I think I am done with this season.

Since when is Olivia and Korey a couple? I don't think she feels for him like that.

MTE. I don't reallly get it with them. :unsure: 

16 hours ago, taylorkat said:

I think her name is Alana.

You're right. Thanks. So many new people in.... its hard  to remember their names. :haha: 

Wooof so last night's episode.

Gosh that was rough to watch at the end. Shocked that Charlie chose Alana over Cashay. And wow..... Cashay gone like that. It was so devastating to see her go. Everyone (in the Villa + the fans) love her and want the best. She will be so missed on here. 😢 She was the star of the show and with her popularity, I would not have been surprised if she won it. Which kinda ruins the purpose of the show as the strongest couple is supposed to win.

Although that moment of Andre clapping by himself was so awkward and hilarious. :ph34rwave:

But gosh with Shannon & Josh's departure and Cashay going, this season has taken a major crash for the worst. This last week is going to be HARD to watch. :dead:  We got:

- Olivia's indecisiveness and going back and forth on these guys. And shading her situationship with Javonny. :/ 

- Jeremy always finding a new girl to connect with + always going after the women that Korey is interested in. And the cast continually saving him.

- I like Korey but he's kind of been a mess this season too. The whole odd Olivia situation, the love triangles he gets in with Jeremy and just all of it.

- Trina being saved by default multiple times and unable to find a connection (though I legit feel bad for her there). I do really like her but don't get the purpose of her still being there if she still isn't finding a connection.

- Then there's a bunch of new people that we barely know in the mix. At least it seems they are finding connections but they've barely been there long enough for us to care for them when the show ends next weekend.

The only legit couple remaining is Kyra & Will. Despite Will's mess-ups, they are the couple most deserving of winning (even if it's by default). It's going to be interesting who gets 2nd/3rd/etc. I wouldn't be surprised if Olivia & Korey get 2nd as they are popular with the voters.

On 8/7/2021 at 7:08 PM, taylorkat said:

The show ends next weekend? Wow.  That means this season was pretty disappointing for me. :(

Mhmmm next sunday (the 15th) is the finale. And I agree. The season started out promising and had some good drama & interesting relationship dynamics but it became really disappointing with the last few episodes. :( 

Will & Kyra did have a really nice and beautiful first date outside of the villa. I think the producers were wanting them to take that big moment of them professing they love each other or announce to being boyfriend & girlfriend but then that didn't happen (like with Shannon & Josh). 🙈 They are still the strongest overall couple left and I do like them but they'er not a winning couple imo - like Zac/Elizabeth and Caleb/Justine were. So that goes to show you what a mess this season has been where we wont have that strong power couple to win. I do think Korey & Olivia are their biggest threat for an upset.

I'm meh about Elly & K-Ci getting eliminated. They had a nice first date that other episode and I thought they had potential. But then they fizzled fast. I do really like Elly (individually speaking) so I'm sad to see her go for that reason alone. 

I feel awkward about Alana & Charlie specifically with Charlie. So I wouldn't have minded if they go.

And we're gonna be stuck with Jeremy the whole season huh? 😐 :haha: