Musician Discography Rankdown (Bonus Round Announcement)

FrogLenzen

19 hours ago, Elliott said:

I mean for me personally, TF and TFM are my two favourite Gaga releases. 🤷‍♀️

Exactly to this. Those were my favorite eras from Gaga. :yes:

19 hours ago, Deeee said:

As they are for many people. It's more frustration with the long-standing issue. Do you not remember the treatment Lemonade and Anti and Beyoncé self-titled received? Three of the most critically acclaimed albums of all-time and people were like "let's just pick all of the basic singles that circulated the radio"

Those albums were still nicely represented, although some more than others. I can't recall the numbers, but I feel they had 4 or so tracks in the finals? While some of their earlier work hot shafted.

I personally like a good variety/mixture of the older classics, the newer music and everything in between.

Just Dance making the Top 10. ❤️ Of course, I wish it ranked higher but pleased it made the Top 10!

:dead: at all of those polarizing rankings for "Born This Way." Somehow I am not surprised. Glad  it got here to 9th. Loved Dee's comments on it.

Not too pleased of Judas outranking the other two but at least it showed up now. Lol not me being the only one not crazy about this. Oops. 🙈

Oh wow, for some reason, I am surprised Alejandro made it this far!  😮 But very good on this song.

Aww no, dang....I'm really sad about Poker Face missing the Top 5. :(:broken: Such a great and iconic song that deserved better here. Oh well, #6 is still fantastic here. ❤️

16 hours ago, Deeee said:

Top 5

STUDIO ALBUMS

THE FAME

Paparazzi

BORN THIS WAY

Yoü and I

The Edge of Glory

EXTENDED PLAYS

THE FAME MONSTER

Bad Romance

Telephone (feat. Beyoncé)

A pretty solid Top 5. ❤️

16 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m surprised Paparazzi outlasted Poker Face.

Same. That's disappointing there. :(