DWTS back for another season!

1 hour ago, *Amanda said:

Yes! :w00tbounce:

I’m curious which female pro they’ll bring on in Lindsay’s place since she’s out for the season with her pregnancy.

Should be Daniella. Can't see who else it would be.

Would love to see Sharna back if any of the others choose to leave or are axed (that will probably earn me a permanent ban from here though). She can be really good with the right celeb - just don't give her another Man Child or problematic personality.

Edited by DWTSFan2001

One thing I'm hoping for is for this to be All-Stars 2.  It's been 8 years since the first All-Stars season, and 15 years since this show premiered.  I'm also hoping they keep the judges' decision for every elimination, and maybe the scoring system could be fixed.

Edited by Walker359718

12 hours ago, Walker359718 said:

One thing I'm hoping for is for this to be All-Stars 2.  It's been 8 years since the first All-Stars season, and 15 years since this show premiered.  I'm also hoping they keep the judges' decision for every elimination, and maybe the scoring system could be fixed.

Doubt there will be another All-Stars season. The first one was already a mess, when they announced the celebs/partners

• 1 month later...