Are you ready for these panthers

eidi

3 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

LMAO yes!

Top 3 Queens! they are gonna get robbed, but ima dream them getting Top 3 for results

Hopefully at least one of them will have the same fate of angel Maelyn! (Although she is in a league of her own)

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, ashwinner said:

Allegra better not get robbed :mad:

Did you prefer her? Why?

I prefer Zan among these three because of song choices, but all of them have beautiful tones.

Just now, eidi said:

Did you prefer her? Why?

I prefer Zan among these three because of song choices, but all of them have beautiful tones.

lol yeah I say "robbed" but of course, what I really mean is that I want her to move on haha

Just now, ashwinner said:

lol yeah I say "robbed" but of course, what I really mean is that I want her to move on haha

Yes I got it but why did you mention her instead of the other two? Just a matter of curiosity. Allegra sounds too pop for me.

Edited by eidi

9 minutes ago, eidi said:

Yes I got it but why did you mention her instead of the other two? Just a matter of curiosity. Allegra sounds too pop for me.

I think that Zan has a cool tone (which I would almost compare to Kat's, although I liked Kat more). I think one reason is cause Allegra was my pre-season favorite, but I do think that Joanna peaked at her audition.

Anyways, I don't think it's very easy to explain why I like music, just that I like it. I don't know why

6 hours ago, eidi said:

download.jpg

Dunno if you did it on purpose but this pic is (almost) spot on:

Allegra is the crazy, starry-eyed one; Joanna, the sophisticated silent killer and Zan... Oh well, she's... Zan Fiskum as herself I guess :haha:

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, echoap said:

Dunno if you did it on purpose but this pic is (almost) spot on:

Allegra is the crazy, starry-eyed one; Joanna, the sophisticated silent killer and Zan... Oh well, she's... Zan Fiskum as herself I guess :haha:

Agreed! Haha but I chose them only because of the hair color. Allegra the blonde, Joanna the brunette and Zan the almost redhead.

• Haha 1