Horror Movie Rankdown 2.0 - Return of the Living Rankers

Deeee

49 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Didn’t Megan get an immunity last rankdown because of a numbering issue as well? Queen. :wub:

No, she got to bring Jennifer's Body into the rankdown because it was left out. :haha:

And then I immediately cut it because I was feeling petty.

1 minute ago, Elliott said:

No, she got to bring Jennifer's Body into the rankdown because it was left out. :haha:

And then I immediately cut it because I was feeling petty.

This! My memory is sh*t so thank you for clarifying. :lmao:

Just now, Elliott said:

My brain is just full of rankdown history at this point.

Mine is too, but I think some stuff gets omitted because I dedicate so much space to my epic performance in the Music Rankdown. :dead:

I'm gonna run a Music Rankdown 2 and then make sure all rap/hip-hop is exclusively eliminated first just for another Dee fit. :wub:

But also not really since I was one of the only people trying to keep rap and hip-hop around in the first rankdown.

Just now, Elliott said:

I'm gonna run a Music Rankdown 2 and then make sure all rap/hip-hop is exclusively eliminated first just for another Dee fit. :wub:

But also not really since I was one of the only people trying to keep rap and hip-hop around in the first rankdown.

I do not know that I have the mental or emotional capacity for any Music Rankdown. LOL.

Just now, Deeee said:

I do not know that I have the mental or emotional capacity for any Music Rankdown. LOL.

The film rankdown has made me realize I have seen far less movies than I thought. :dead:

Just now, Elliott said:

The film rankdown has made me realize I have seen far less movies than I thought. :dead:

I am here to steer you in the right direction, you just need to consult me before every decision you make. 🙂

Just now, Deeee said:

I am here to steer you in the right direction, you just need to consult me before every decision you make. 🙂

Yet when I asked for adventure films to nominate because I was tired of looking up all of the films, I got crickets. 🙂

So I've been playing these games for the DS/3DS (and eventually PS Vita and PC) called the Zero Escape series and I don't think I ever need to watch a Saw movie again. Because the last game in the trilogy is just like "Kill this person to survive. Will you do it??????"

Wow, watching Real Housewives of Beverly Hills (because as much as I tried, I couldn't switch to NY until I finished and it was worth it because Seasons 2 and Seasons 3 are so good). But anyway, I'm watching and here's Jamie Lee Curtis. Pretending to care about Kyle Richards. What a fantastic actress.