IDF Subscriptions?

Rate this topic

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...

found the old page on the wayback machine 

https://web.archive.org/web/20160306090226/http://idolforums.com/index.php?showtopic=79818

*****************************************************************************************

Whenever you're ready, click here to subscribe today! This link can also be found in "My Controls", NX Subscriptions!

This is a great time to subscribe to Neurox! Neurox Media offers a number of subscription packages that will make your forum experience that much better! We accept payments by credit card, bank account and international money order via standard postal mail. From increased image attachment space to @idolforums.com webmail, check out our packages below:

Packages updated 4/20/2009!

What you get by becoming a NX Subscriber: ( $20 auto billed every 6 months = $3.33 / month! )idfsub.jpg
  • increased upload attachment area (50MB of space / 250KB max per file)
  • your_username@idolforums.com email address with 7GB webmail space powered by Gmail
  • no advertisement anywhere!
  • search the forums
  • your name appears differently in online users list
  • increased PM storage capacity (1000 messages)
  • attach files easily via PM & posts (skip the photobucket/imageshack step)
  • ability to delete your own posts
  • and more to come soon!
Click here to subscribe today!

What you get by becoming an NX Premium Subscriber: ( $30 auto billed every 6 months = $5 / month! )idfpremiumsub.jpg
  • ALL regular NX Subscriber benefits above, plus...
  • increased upload attachment area (250MB of space / 1MB max per file)
  • 2 @idolforums.com email addresses with 7GB webmail space powered by Gmail
  • increased PM storage capacity (5000 messages)
  • free custom member title every 3 months - a $15 value!
  • post as often as you like, no delay between posts (ie: no flood control!)
  • and more to come soon!
Click here to subscribe today!

If you do not wish to subscribe now, you can still continue to use and enjoy our boards completely free! Currently our New Members have the following limitations:
  • restricted upload attachment area (120KB of space / 60KB max per file)
  • limited access to certain forums

After using the forums for 7 days or after 150 posts (whichever comes first), you will be automatically promoted to the regular Members group and will receive the following:
  • increased upload attachment area (1MB of space / 60KB max per file)
  • full access to all member forums

Note: All Neurox Media credit card subscriptions are recurring (ie: automatically billed at the end of every 6 months), however you may cancel at any time through PayPal's website before the end of your billing cycle.

You can pay us using any major credit card or bank account through PayPal or by international money order.

We would like to mention that all of the proceeds generated as a result of this subscription service will be used directly to pay for our servers and bandwidth usage. We hope what we offer will be valuable to our users and we would like to thank those who will be subscribing, for supporting Neurox Media.

If you're ready, click here to subscribe today! This link can also be found in "My Controls", NX Subscriptions!

Legal notice: Subscription to Neurox Media implies consent to the following agreements: Terms of Service and our Email Usage Policy. Failure to abide by the policy may lead to the termination of your webmail and forums account.

This post has been edited by buzz: Apr 20th 2009, 2:26 PM

--------------------

buzz  IPB Image
neurox media

6 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

Yeah, it doesn't seem like IDF subscriptions are a thing anymore. 🕵️‍♂️

yah, a lot of those perks you would get no longer exist I think. IDF emails are gone, post delays are gone, don't think people can delete their own posts anymore either. So many things have changed over the years, remember when every member had their own blog page on here? :rofl: those were so busy

On 5/25/2021 at 10:46 PM, istersay said:

yah, a lot of those perks you would get no longer exist I think. IDF emails are gone, post delays are gone, don't think people can delete their own posts anymore either. So many things have changed over the years, remember when every member had their own blog page on here? :rofl: those were so busy

OMG I miss my blog. 😢  I had so much on there and then it was just gone.  :broken: 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, miss denise said:

OMG I miss my blog. 😢  I had so much on there and then it was just gone.  :broken: 

💔  I didn't write a lot of stuff on mine, but had so much fun looking a everyone's in there.

On 5/25/2021 at 10:46 PM, istersay said:

Oh my God, the blog pages. :dead: Memories. :wub: 😭

• Like 1

On 6/1/2021 at 8:20 PM, miss denise said:

😮 😮 😮 

Aww darn, I guess we can't go past page 1. :broken:  I thought I was about to find all my long lost posts. :dead: 😢 

that would be fun if we could do that