Knives Out

miss denise

This movie has been in theaters for about two months now, but I wonder if anyone else here has seen and loved it like me? :wub: I can't get over how good it was. bye2.gif.7960d44992e1eeff806cdce1d9856c29.gif :haha: 

It has an all-star ensemble cast, including Daniel Craig, Ana de Armas, Chris Evans, Jamie Lee Curtis, Michael Shannon, Don Johnson, Toni Collette, and more. I'll post the trailer.

❤️ 

It's nominated for Best Original Screenplay at the Academy Awards. ❤️ 

Ugh, I thought it had more nominations. I guess I was thinking of the Golden Globes where it had three nominations: Best Motion Picture - Musical or Comedy, Daniel Craig for Best Actor - Musical or Comedy, and Ana de Armas for Best Actress - Musical or Comedy. It deserved all those and more. :wub: 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 10/28/2020 at 7:26 AM, samirad said:

I think the direction is great, the performances are wonderful, and the pace is mostly good and the movie is a completely enjoyable, lovable mystery film. It kept me guessing until the very end! 😀

Yay, glad to find another Knives Out fan! :wub:  And welcome to the forum. ^_^ 

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, anticoronaperson said:

Loved this movie. It was so good and funny. Also, I liked that it had so many good people in it. Daniel Craig and Chris Evans were my two favorite actors in the whole film. I really feel both of them did an outstanding job with their roles.

I agree! The cast was amazing and I thought everyone did a remarkable job. :yes: Daniel and Chris were two of the standouts for me, along with Ana de Armas. 

I actually think I might rewatch the movie this weekend. ^_^ It's been just about a year since its release.

I watched it again last night with my family! Ugh, just as good the second time around. ❤️ I feel like I could talk for hours about what makes this movie so incredible. I'm forever obsessed. :haha: Next time I want to watch it with the director's commentary!

Want to share some recent tweets I love. :haha: 

Haha I saw this on Who Wants To Be A Millionaire the other week too and was excited. :giggle: 

You have to click through this next one to see all its glory. :dead: 

I won't embed this one because of the language, but it's iconic: https://twitter.com/KnivesOut/status/1296492196472840193 :dead: