Love Island (All Series)

totes4totes

:wub:

Series 6 has kinda been a slow burn for me, so far. I won't spoil anything that's happened but usually there's the Maura/Megan-type contestant who comes in around the second week and makes for some good entertainment/drama so I'm hoping we'll see that soon.

I have some early faves though from this season so I'm excited to see where things go!

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

:wub:

Series 6 has kinda been a slow burn for me, so far. I won't spoil anything that's happened but usually there's the Maura/Megan-type contestant who comes in around the second week and makes for some good entertainment/drama so I'm hoping we'll see that soon.

I have some early faves though from this season so I'm excited to see where things go!

I just finished the first episode. Hulu has 6 episodes up so I'll be through at least the first week by tomorrow. 

I'm excited to figure out who my faves will be. From night 1 I like Leanne, Sophie, Connor, and Callum. And I know that will change. I can't even remember who my last season night 1 favorites were. 

19 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

Judging all the women who aren’t into Nas.

Nas :wub:

Really hoping someone comes in for him as he deserves it. Also I’m probably forgetting some obvious examples but I feel like there’s a real lack of Asian representation in Love Island casts so rooting for him even more.

1 hour ago, *Lily said:

Nas :wub:

Really hoping someone comes in for him as he deserves it. Also I’m probably forgetting some obvious examples but I feel like there’s a real lack of Asian representation in Love Island casts so rooting for him even more.

Now that you say that, there really is a lack of Asian representation on Love Island. Anna from last season and Malin are the only other two prominent Asian/Middle Eastern Islanders that I can think of off the top of my head

• 4 weeks later...

This finishes later this week/next.

I personally don’t think the show needs to be cancelled. Caroline’s death had nothing to do with the show and she loved it alongside the islanders. I know there’s been a couple of deaths related to Love Island and more support was offered after Sophie’s death but the show is a platform for people to get famous. The show can only do so much in terms of support during/after.

I’m loving Demi, Jess, Ched, Luke T and Siannese. 😍