• 2 weeks later...

new single next week.

• Like 2

video is out.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

• 1 month later...

Jordin was a guest judge last night on I Can See Your Voice . the contestant last night had to figure out who were the good singers and bad singers with help from Jordin and the regular judges. they guessed wrong and Jordin had to sing No Air with last remaining singer.he was not good at all though Jordin sounded great.

Edited by jdanton2

Jordin is releasing a Christmas ep.:jordin:

https://pagesix.com/2020/10/08/jordin-sparks-reveals-shes-working-on-new-christmas-music/

Jordin Sparks is working on new Christmas music

By Leah Bitsky and Kayla Clough
2-3 minutes

Jordin Sparks is working on new music for the holidays.

“I think this is the first time I’m saying it out loud, but I am finally working on Christmas music and so I’m very excited for people to be able to hear that,” Sparks, 30, exclusively told Page Six. “I was born December 22nd. Christmas is like, in my veins so I cannot wait for everybody to hear what I’ve been working on with that.”

The “No Air” singer also noted the new tunes will bring her one step closer to her musical hero, Mariah Carey.

“She’ll be the queen of Christmas, I’ll just be the princess, I’m fine. I can take that,” she joked of the “All I Want For Christmas Is You” singer.

Sparks also dished on how excited she was when Carey surprised her with a copy of her new book “The Meaning of Mariah Carey.”

“I can’t even deal. So Mariah and Whitney [Houston] … I’ve looked up to them my entire life. I’m so inspired by them. You can hear it in a lot of the choices I make,” she said. “I’ve always been supportive of [Carey’s] stuff. I just love everything that she does and she sent me the book and I don’t even know what to do with myself because she’s got so many people that love her, you know, and I’m just really grateful. I can’t wait to read it.”

She continued her fangirling, telling us, “I don’t think I’ll ever get used to this. I love being able to do what I do and it’s really cool because I get to sing for my job and I also get to meet people that I’ve looked up to and that I’ve been like, ‘You’ve paved the way for me’ … So it’s not lost on me. I’m very, very grateful that I get to do what I do and get to meet so many amazing people that have changed the world.”

Most recently Sparks participated in “We Stan for Her,” a four-part conversation centered around black women and beauty in America alongside Ashley Everett and Melissa Butler in collaboration with Barefoot Wine.

• 2 weeks later...

Jordin and a few other female singers recorded this nice ballad for a good cause.

• 3 weeks later...

Christmas album coming in 3 weeks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Jordin performing at the  Macys parade this year.

• 2 weeks later...

Jordin's Christmas album is out today. she was supposed to perform at the Macy's parade today  but was not there.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

new song coming tonight.

out now.

• Like 1

Jordin besides releasing a new song yesterday also was voted off the Masked Dancer, she had been on it for the last several weeks  and it was quite obvious it was her from the clues.this week she danced to a Paula Abdul song who was a judge on the show as well her season on Idol. Paula had guessed in a previous  week it was her as well as this week.