Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

Β 
ballysportsso
β€œπšƒπš‘πšŽ πšπš˜πšŠπš• πš’πšœ 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽ πš•πšŠπšœπš πšπšŽπšŠπš– πšœπšπšŠπš—πšπš’πš—πš.” πŸ”΄βš«οΈ
Β 
The @canes are back.
Narrated by @scottymccreery. πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Edited by buttons66

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......WOW ..Didnt see this comingΒ  Β ..BUT ...:ohyeah:

Β 

Christmas is coming early forΒ Scotty McCreeryΒ fans. TheΒ American IdolΒ alumΒ announces the release of β€œFeel Like the Holidays,” out on Friday, October 20. The song was written by Frank Rogers, Monty Criswell, Derek George, Bobby Hamrick and Jeremy Bussey.

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

β€œFeel Like The Holidays” will be available on October 20th

On the heels of celebrating his 30th birthday and announcing his headliningΒ Cab in a Solo TourΒ earlier this week, Triple Tigers recording artist Scotty McCreery is ready to get into the spirit of the holiday season with the release of a new, original track, β€œFeel Like the Holidays” set for release next Friday, October 20th.

β€œChristmas is my favorite time of year and I sing Christmas songs every day,” states McCreery. β€œWhen I first heard β€˜Feel Like the Holidays,’ I knew I wanted to record the song. It has that timeless, classic Christmas music vibe and is so much fun. It feels like something that Bing Crosby, Nat King Cole, or Michael Buble would sing. I’m looking forward to performing it this holiday season.”

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, sinycalone said:

I know Scotty had signed up for tonight's show in Harrisburg NC a while ago, but this is something I would love Scotty to have joined:

Β 

https://www.instagram.com/p/CyYunW4raqU/

Β 

Keith died before Scotty was born....but their music styles seem comparable.

Yes Scotty does do Keith's songs outstandingly.Β 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, buttons66 said:

FEELIN LIKE THE HOLIDAYSΒ 

Β 

Β 

Β 

https://tasteofcountry.com/scotty-mccreery-feel-like-the-holidays/

Β 

Scotty McCreeryΒ is ringing in the yuletide season with β€œFeel Like the Holidays,” his first festive release in 11 years.

Hit songwriters Frank Rogers, Bobby Hamrick, Jeremy Bussy, Monty Criswell and Derek George penned the imagery-rich tune, and the warm, jazz-tinged song finds McCreery sharing the many ways it’s truly starting to feel like Christmas.

Read More:Β Scotty McCreery Drops Delightful β€˜Feel Like the Holidays'Β | https://tasteofcountry.com/scotty-mccreery-feel-like-the-holidays/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

Β 

Β 

Heres is another teaser today ... SLOW DANCE ..🎢πŸ₯°πŸ‘Œ

Β 

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 4

2023 CHRISTMAS ORNAMENTS at scottymccreery.com
Β 
Β 
Β 
Scotty's 2023 Christmas Ornaments are now here! For the first time, we're offering two ornaments this year!! One features Scotty's current single "Cab in a Solo" while the other one features his fun new Christmas song "Feel Like the Holidays." Each ornament is $12 -OR- get both new ornaments for $20/pair.
You can also order ornaments from previous years (while supplies last) to complete your set. Ornaments from some past years have sold out, so stock up now!
Β 
Β 
Β 
To order or see the ornaments from the previous years, visit this link:
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
Β 
2023 Scotty McCreery Christmas Ornament Bundle
Β 
Β