Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

https://www.facebook.com/1023TheCoyote/videos/304213845355829/

Scotty McCreery joins Kris & Chuck on The Coyote Morning Show! Remember you can see Scotty LIVE at DeKalb Corn Fest Saturday August 26th. For tickets and more go to https://www.cornfest.com/ with YOUR Number 1 Choice for Country 102.3 The Coyote!
  • Like 1

I dont know whether this is new ..but I hadnot seen it before....Scotty surprise guest talking on Volley Ball Day with Nebraska 

https://www.facebook.com/Froggy981/videos/601910488768182/

NO MORE TICKETS AVAILABLE ...95k- was cut off by Fire dept 

Y'all remember that time Nebraska Volleyball Head Coach John Cook and Scotty McCreery talked about Volleyball Day in Nebraska with Gary & Johanna. . .

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 2

Thanks SPIN for including my picks in your "Musicians Predict the 2023 NFL Season" story. Go New England Patriots!

Scotty McCreery

New England Patriots

Scotty McCreery

Scotty and Gabi McCreery with their pup Moose (Credit: Courtesy of Scotty McCreery)

What’s your prognosis for the season?

Pats win the Super Bowl.

What are your reasonable hopes?

Pats make the playoffs and fall just short. The offense takes a step in the right direction.

What do you think of your team’s new acquisitions (or lack thereof)?

Malik Cunningham has been electric in the preseason so far. Drafted pretty good too. Added to an already good defense, and hit a few key spots we need help on with the offense.

What’s the ceiling/floor?

Ceiling – Super Bowl.

Floor – Super Bowl.

Who’s your player to watch this year? 

Wife’s family all went to LSU. Will be interested to see if Boutte makes enough noise to rise on the depth chart and really contribute.

Will they make the playoffs?

Oh yeah.

What’s your record prediction?

12-5.

What’s your Super Bowl matchup/who wins?

Patriots vs. Eagles. Pats win of course.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, sinycalone said:

Like the teams he picked for the Super Bowl....but not the predicted outcome.

🤣..I was waiting on what you thought about his  predicted outcome for the final 😂 ......Soon as I read his response I was Ugh Oh 🤣

• Like 1

Changes at Triple Tigers ..

Kevin Herring and Annie Ortmeier Named Co-Presidents of Triple Tigers Record Label

Former president Norbert Nix has left the Nashville-based country label, while George Couri becomes sole managing partner.

Kevin Herring, Annie Ortmeier and George Couri

NASHVILLE, Tenn. – Today, Nashville-based label Triple Tigers named Kevin Herring and Annie Ortmeier as Co-Presidents. Both will report to George Couri, Triple Tigers Co-Founder and Triple 8 Management Founder.

Herring was upped from Senior Vice President (SVP) of Radio Promotion, a post he held since 2017, while Ortmeier joined the company following her tenure as SVP of Streaming Marketing at UMG Nashville. The new structure will strengthen the company’s efforts as it doubles down the dual focus of radio and digital/streaming/social for the future. Concurrently, industry leader, label partner and former president Norbert Nix is set to launch VISCYRL, a soon-to-be-announced new venture with The Orchard.

Since its launch in 2016 as a joint venture between Thirty Tigers, The Orchard and Triple 8 Management, the success of Triple Tigers Records has been unprecedented in the history of Country music. The label boasts a radio singles batting average of 10-out-of-14 artist singles released topping the charts, with 13 of those 14 being certified Gold, Platinum, Double and Triple Platinum by the RIAA. Most recently, Triple Tigers artist Scotty McCreery’s launch of “Cab In A Solo” garnered 120 first-day adds, making it the third-biggest radio start in country music this year, as Russel Dickerson’s latest single, “God Gave Me A Girl” currently climbs the top 10 at country radio.

“Triple Tigers 2.0 is here,” shared Couri. “I look forward to stepping into a more active role, as well as having Kevin and Annie form a dual attack in the worlds of both radio and streaming and digital. Kevin’s radio singles batting average here is unmatched in the industry, and Annie comes from leading streaming and digital strategies at the biggest label in the business. With our company intentionally focused on maintaining a very small group of artists who benefit from dedicated attention, there will be tremendous impact on our roster.”

The Triple Tigers roster currently includes McCreery, Dickerson and Jordan Fletcher. Triple Tigers’ longtime distribution partner is The Orchard, a global leader and member of Sony Music Entertainment.

“I am very proud and honored to be entrusted with a leadership role at Triple Tigers,” said Herring. “This is an amazing group of people and artists who are dedicated to making world class country music and lifting up the artists, songwriters, format and community.”

“I am excited to be joining George, Kevin and the team at Triple Tigers,” added Ortmeier. I have admired Triple Tigers and the incredible success they have had thus far, and am looking forward to being able to build upon that success with Scotty, Russell, Jordan and the team!”

=======================================================================================================

🥺 Reading the article above concerning the roster of Artists I no longer see CAM  mentioned....is she no longer with them ?? 🥺

====================================================================================================

Mike 'n Judy... Also mention this change on facebook ..

Breaking news out of BILLBOARD.
“Triple Tigers 2.0 is here,” shares George Couri, (Scotty’s mgr) pictured rgt. For those of you locally who attended Scotty’s 2013 Dodge Ram Live show at the historic Carolina Theater in Durham, Annie Ortmeier was the brains behind that. And Kevin Herring is a respected force in the country radio industry. VERY exciting times for Triple Tigers & their artists.

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

https://countrynow.com/scotty-mccreery-discusses-the-creative-spark-of-late-night-songwriting-and-future-gospel-record/

Scotty McCreery Discusses The Creative Spark of Late-Night Songwriting And Future Gospel Record

After a writing excursion in the mountains of North Carolina, the talented singer-songwriter is ready to kickstart a brand new era of music.

Scotty McCreery; Photo By Andrew Wendowski

• Like 1

We spoke with Scotty McCreery about his new song "Cab In a Solo." He was in Nashville working on songs for an album that'll be out next year. He says the album will include a gospel song as well as a song he wrote about his baby boy. He also talked about turning 30 years old. He says he has more confidence as he's become older. It's a contrast of being a veteran who's been making music for 12 years, and the fact that he's still very young. All of this comes through in his music. #scottymccreery #cabinasolo #CountryCountdownUSA

May be an image of 1 person

May be an image of 1 person

• Like 1

Scotty McCreery Talks Upcoming Milestones: His 30th Birthday, Son Avery’s 1st Birthday & North Carolina Hall Of Fame Induction

October is going to be a month of milestones for McCreery, who will celebrate his 30th birthday on October 9.

https://musicmayhemmagazine.com/scotty-mccreery-talks-upcoming-milestones-his-30th-birthday-son-averys-1st-birthday-north-carolina-hall-of-fame-induction/

Scotty McCreery; Photo by Andrew Wendowski

• Like 2

https://americansongwriter.com/scotty-mccreery-on-fatherhood-idol-and-his-new-hit-cab-in-a-solo/?fbclid=IwAR1WcMmPuWGSHe1RnX-eFnvrBixOTMjqiYML_rHkXVwF-kx7PFugjU3sZSI

American Songwriter 

Scotty McCreery talks Fatherhood,Idol & his new Hit Cab In A Solo

Quote ....After all, an artist has to have enough life experience to pull from in order to write songs. And with a voice like McCreery’s—low and slow, part-molasses, part-barrel-aged-whiskey—believe-ability regarding the subject matter is key

May be an image of text that says 'CAB IN ASOLO ScottyMcCreery'

Scotty McCreery Talks Fatherhood, ‘Idol’ and His New Hit ‘Cab in a Solo’

Scotty McCreery Talks Fatherhood, ‘Idol’ and His New Hit ‘Cab in a Solo’

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 3