Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

242542978_406024230889393_23584444772405

Wow. Thanks Pandora for adding me to your Billionaires Club in recognition of more than One Billion Career Streams on Pandora! And extra thanks to all of yall who are listening to my music on Pandora and made this happen!!
In the second photo are some of my team members who work tirelessly to bring my music to yall. (L to R): Hope Garrison and Laura Hostelley from Triple Tigers Records; my manager Scott Stem; me; my manager George Couri; and Robert Knotts from Triple Tigers Records.

Pandora has also added me to their Country Billionaires station.

Listen here: https://www.pandora.com/genre/country-billionaires

• Like 2

On 9/20/2021 at 9:15 PM, buttons66 said:

Scotty talking golf with Darius..and  ?????????????????? both posted by Taste Of Country!!!!!!!!!!!

This is supposed to be posted fully on Sept 22nd!! 8pm

NEW VIDEO from ToC ....this is great .......................................................video above TOTAL TEASER !!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Scotty McCreery Talks New Music, Patriots, And Boston Love With Kruser 

https://country1025.com/episodes/scotty-mccreery-talks-new-music-patriots-and-boston-love-with-kruser/

t’s been 10 years since first met Scotty McCreery. He’s about to turn 28, he’s married now and just released his 5th studio album.

The album, Same Truck came out last week, featuring his soon to be #1 “You Time.” Scotty talks about the album, the single, and the single-to-b “Damn Strait” (A nod to George Strait.).

The New England Patriot fan (one of the few in country music) plays a round of a Kruser game, “Scotty McSpeedy.” Find out what his favorite meal is, who are his all-time favorite Patriots players, and what he loves about Boston.

qZVnunWa?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 1

lZ371RNS_bigger.jpg

Fire the Cannons!

LISTEN: Will Patriots Fan Scotty McCreery Root For Tom Brady On Sunday?..............and more

https://995qyk.com/2021/09/28/listen-will-patriots-fan-scotty-mccreery-root-for-tom-brady-on-sunday/?utm_medium=social&utm_source=undefined_995QYK

7sPVYgP-?format=jpg&name=360x360

...and Moose chimes with an opinion too  🤣🐶

Edited by buttons66

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?ref=search&v=985074655386577&external_log_id=608df190-ec43-4df3-9062-60335f17dabc&q=scotty mccreery videos

FACEBOOK Video /Audio

98.5 KYGO  · 

Tracy and Fizz caught up with Scotty McCreery - We were cracking up at what he named his truck, AND he chimed in on what we should name Tracy's scooter

Surprise!! I have a duet with my buddy Chris Lane which comes out this Friday: “Small Town On It.” It’s part of the HiXTAPE Vol. 2 project. Pre-save it here: https://Hixtape.lnk.to/SmallTownOnIt!ScottyMcCreery

244503210_414741343351015_65840279356885

FA3XUYbWEAMl039?format=jpg%26name=4096x4

Of7azGKF_bigger.jpg

Surprise!! I have a duet with my buddy

which comes out this Friday: “Small Town On It.”  It’s part of the

Vol. 2 project.  Pre-save it here:  https://Hixtape.lnk.to/SmallTownOnIt!TownOnIt!ScottyMcCreery

#SmallTownOnIt

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

I know Scotty's friends with Chris Lane, but I don't really like his voice. I was hoping for a collaboration with someone else. Possibly Lee Brice, David Lee Murphy, or even new artist Lainey Wilson who are all known artists collaborating with HARDY on the album. I could have seen these artists fit with Scotty.

29 minutes ago, ptebwwong said:

I know Scotty's friends with Chris Lane, but I don't really like his voice. I was hoping for a collaboration with someone else. Possibly Lee Brice, David Lee Murphy, or even new artist Lainey Wilson who are all known artists collaborating with HARDY on the album. I could have seen these artists fit with Scotty.

I agree.  Instead of going with a buddy....why not expand your horizons a little.

7 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

I agree.  Instead of going with a buddy....why not expand your horizons a little.

I don't know how the collaborations were chosen. I assume since HARDY is the artist he chose who he collaborated with & also who was put with who. It might not have anything to do with Scotty is friends with Chris because he's also friends with Chase Rice, Jimmie Allen, etc. who are also featured artists on the album. If it was HARDY's choice, I would assume a factor is he fits with the other artists such as with sound, subject, etc. I think based on the title the song is about small town living which is a subject Chris Lane does & so does Scotty.

• Like 1

Scotty McCreery & Chris Lane Announce “Small Town On It” Duet

Boot Kickin' Mayhem October 4, 2021

HARDY’s star-studded projectHixtape Vol 2 has blown country music fans out of the water so far, as Dierks Bentley, Brantley Gilbert, Jon Pardi, Larry Fleet and more have all made their grand appearances. And it doesn’t stop there as this Friday (Oct. 8), another track from Hixtape drops, making good on HARDY’s promise to share a new collaboration from the upcoming album every Friday leading up to its full release. 

This coming Friday, October 8, Scotty McCreery and Chris Lane will share their contribution to the highly-anticipated project.

The North Carolina natives are teaming up on a track called “Small Town On It,” which will mark the fifth release from the album’s 14 song track list. You can pre-save the new track HERE.

“Small Town On It” follows the previously released tracks, “To Hank,” “WD-40 4WD,” “In Love With My Problems” and “Hometown Boys.”

Scotty McCreery & Chris Lane - "Small Town On It""

McCreery previously told Music Mayhem that he and Chris Lane are good buddies. In addition to being good buddies, McCreery shared that if and his wife Gabi could choose any country couple to go on a double date with, he would choose Lane and his wife Lauren.

“We would probably go out with my buddy Chris Lane and his wife Lauren, and you know, I think me and him are buds and love to golf together, both from North Carolina, and Lauren and Gabi have talked some, and they’ve hit it off, so they’re just good people,” McCreery previously shared. “I don’t know, we’d probably go out for some Mexican food and margaritas if I had to guess, do something like that.”

He also added that he would love to set up a doggy date for his dog Moose to have some fun with Lane’s pups.

In addition to McCreery and Lane’s collaboration on Hixtape Vol. 2, Morgan Wallen, Brantley Gilbert, Ashland Craft, Ben Burgess, Brothers Osborne, Chase Rice, Chris Shiflett, Colt Ford, David Lee Murphy, Dierks Bentley, ERNEST, Granger Smith, Jake Owen, Jake Worthington, Jimmie Allen, Jon Pardi, Josh Thompson, Justin Moore, Lainey Wilson, Larry Fleet, Lee Brice, Marty Stuart, Matt Stell, Midland, Randy Houser, Rhett Akins, Brooks & Dunn’s Ronnie Dunn, Sean Stemaly, The Cadillac Three and Travis Denning will also appear on the project.

“I know a lot of y’all have been asking when Hixtape No.2 is coming out. Look Hixtape No.1 was awesome, 10 songs, 16 of my good friends, I sang every single song,“ HARDY previously shared on Instagram. “This time, we’re going to do it a little bit different. Get this, 33 artists and bands, 14-songs. Now, I’m only singing on 6-songs, but the rest of the songs are awesome, and it’s people singing that are some of the most talented and rowdiest people Nashville has to offer, and here’s what we’re going to do,” he added.

Produced by Joey Moi, Hixtape Vol. 2 will feature 14 songs and 33 artists/bands, however, HARDY will only be singing on 6 of the tracks, while the other tracks will feature the “most talented and rowdiest people Nashville has to offer.”

Share this!

FYI .................

I’ll never forget writing this song because my air conditioner was broken at the studio and we were all sweating. But @rodneylama @nicatnitemusic and @leethomasmiller hung in there with me! Haha loveee this song and @scottymccreery and @iamchrislane killed it! Check out small town on it 🙂

Edited by buttons66