Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

Last night's QDR Scotty/Chris "concert" was so well done.  They played 6 of Scotty's songs first (FI, TII, WTT, IB, SYT, 5MM) ...with little promos from Scotty scattered throughout.  The 5MM was taken from a live performance...with all of Scotty's comments about why he wrote it, etc. included.  Plus, you could hear the audience singing along.  I believe that the performance included was his last concert in Raleigh.

• Like 2

(edited)_screenshot3.png?width=450&heigh

Sorry this is so small..Alecs acct is private ..so did a capture but I cannot get used to new programs on Photobucket ..and a new laptop. 

but it does appear.s a father-Son golf game was put into the calendar ..at last 

This is Scotty, Alec, Colin and Will with dads.

118009377_3814716248543480_7735776309151

Edited by buttons66

117774340_2780046232225981_5204233479019

Wohoo....a little testing exercise... ..now to remember how I did it   LOL  😂

The boys won..... LOL

mikemgarner Had a blast, but Round 1 goes to the youngsters. Multiple 20 foot putts, wedging in for 🦅was simply too much for us. Not sure they can plan on that happening again. Yes, until the next time...

Edited by buttons66

21 hours ago, buttons66 said:

117774340_2780046232225981_5204233479019

Wohoo....a little testing exercise... ..now to remember how I did it   LOL  😂

The boys won..... LOL

mikemgarner Had a blast, but Round 1 goes to the youngsters. Multiple 20 foot putts, wedging in for 🦅was simply too much for us. Not sure they can plan on that happening again. Yes, until the next time...

Which father matches which son.

I've often wondered what these young men do for a living to be able to do all they do.  

Edited by tfortexas

left to right..

Scotty ,Colin, Will Alec.....Alecs dad.( Hulmes).., Colins dad. (Perry ).... Mike M.. ..and Wills dad (Norris)

Dont know what the guys  (Boys) do for employment..They all have houses so they must be gainfully employed..

eZRiRNAD_bigger.png

Want to win some merch? Head over to my website and sign up for the email list and you'll be automatically entered to win! I'll pick a new winner each week

✌🏽

========================================================

If you already sugned up you are automatically entered..according to Team McCreery on Scottys FB

9 hours ago, tfortexas said:

Which father matches which son.

I've often wondered what these young men do for a living to be able to do all they do.  

Found this about Will Norris.

Will Norris

Sr. Field Claims Adjuster at ASI™

Raleigh, North Carolina

image.jpeg