Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

From Scottys FB page .....posted today.

Hey y'all - we are hearing several reports of Scotty imposters on Facebook, Instagram, Google Hangout, and more who are reaching out individually to fans asking for personal information, asking for money, asking for phone numbers, asking for photos, and more. These are all fakes!!
Scotty NEVER reaches out individually to anyone via social media, texts, e-mails, phone calls, etc... He would NEVER ask anyone for money or personal information. Scotty only posts publicly on his social media where all can see.
If you are approached by anyone claiming to be Scotty, please do not communicate back with them and please do not give out any personal or financial information to them. Report them to the proper social media and then block them.

Please be careful. We care about all of you. -- Team McCreery

Let's fight back against #COVID19 & #ClimateChange. I encourage developers & innovators to make a difference. Join & its partner

to help create solutions for the world's most vulnerable people. Visit: http://CallforCode.org #TechForGood #CallforCode

EZDoztaWoAAiSpO?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by buttons66

1 hour ago, buttons66 said:

Let's fight back against #COVID19 & #ClimateChange. I encourage developers & innovators to make a difference. Join & its partner

to help create solutions for the world's most vulnerable people. Visit: http://CallforCode.org #TechForGood #CallforCode

EZDoztaWoAAiSpO?format=jpg&name=small

This is like the WHO, extremely high management cost.  Little going to the real cause.  IMO

I'm really not that familiar with CaliforCode....just that it encourages research and development in the medical field, etc.  United Nations Human Rights is a broad-based area of the international organization....covers a lot of issues, etc.  Aren't there organizations that produce the percentages of money that actually go to the cause itself?

Hmm... The UN and human rights have become oxymoronic, as evidenced by the fact that they recently made COMMUNIST China a member of the council -- the same COMMUNIST China that is violently suppressing human rights in its own country and around the world (e.g., HONG KONG)... And don't even get me started on the agenda behind trying to link COVID-19 and climate change... 

I think this maybe a recorded LIVE for a future broadcast ..posted 9 hours ago ! Raffaella is the National Director of Promotion for Triple Tigers........from the beach house. I dont remember seeing this before.

5275fe403e0be3df3dc829a3360b4c1b_bigger.

Lookin like you shot out the stars

#doinwork

EZEk--8WkAECaBs?format=jpg&name=small

Edited by buttons66

3 hours ago, drdeb said:

Hmm... The UN and human rights have become oxymoronic, as evidenced by the fact that they recently made COMMUNIST China a member of the council -- the same COMMUNIST China that is violently suppressing human rights in its own country and around the world (e.g., HONG KONG)... And don't even get me started on the agenda behind trying to link COVID-19 and climate change... 

👍 I really don't like Scotty's name linked with them. 

Being linked with controversial organizations is not good for his career.  Scott Stem should be aware of that.

Edited by tfortexas

2 hours ago, buttons66 said:

I think this maybe a recorded LIVE for a future broadcast ..posted 9 hours ago ! Raffaella is the National Director of Promotion for Triple Tigers........from the beach house. I dont remember seeing this before.

5275fe403e0be3df3dc829a3360b4c1b_bigger.

Lookin like you shot out the stars

#doinwork

EZEk--8WkAECaBs?format=jpg&name=small

Hopefully, it's something good since Raffaella should be in the "Know" at Scotty's label.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, tfortexas said:

👍 I really don't like Scotty's name linked with them. 

Being linked with controversial organizations is not good for his career.  Scott Stem should be aware of that.

No charity or organization is going to please everyone.  Many people have strong objections to the American Red Cross...while others support them.  (I am one of the anti ARC folks.)

Wow......a new  idea for Scotty ..spokesperson for local companies !! Pretty cool 😍

Good way to use the Cameo Videos ..if thats what he did.!

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, buttons66 said:

Wow......a new  idea for Scotty ..spokesperson for local companies !! Pretty cool 😍

Good way to use the Cameo Videos ..if thats what he did.!

It seems it's a used car dealership.