Keeping Up with Scotty

buttons66

wZxRLOn5_bigger.jpg

Eeee! Got a chance to chat with this week! SUCH a sweetheart- even though I kept messing up his wife's name. Check out his new single "You Time" out now! #scottymccreery #youtime

I've been a fan of Scotty McCreery since he hit the American Idol stage in 2011. And he's still going strong after his big Idol win. 9 years later (for real, it's been 9 years) Scotty is still a fixture in Country music and his new single "You Time" is another for sure hit. Calling it now!

Also, Scotty is a doll and never got mad at me for mispronouncing bis wife's name 27 times.

• Like 1

•  

In this week's 'On The Right TRAX' (#OTRT)...

On a day when we need as much to look forward to as possible, it's worth remembering that we'll be able to enjoy the sensational voice of #ScottyMcCreery in Ireland for the very first time next May! 😊🎙🙌

The @AmericanIdol winner plays #TheAcademy in #Dublin on May 9th 2021, but the man from North Carolina is talking to us first 👌

Scotty chats about his new single, #YouTime, which fans will be thrilled to hear is taken from his forthcoming new album, a second reason why 2021 is already shaping up to be a good one! 🙏

PLUS, Scotty takes us back into the room on the day his #1 and award-winning hit #FiveMoreMinutes first saw the light of day, and the real-life heartache that inspired it 💗💔💗 Also, Scotty shares the differing emotions of being the LAST artist to play the Mother Church of country music - the #RymanAuditorium - before lockdown kicked in, AND being the FIRST artist to welcome a 'live' audience back when restrictions were lifted 🎼🎶🎵😀

Scotty also has a few words of advice for #TenilleTownes, this year's #ACM - Academy of Country Music New Artist of the Year winner, an award Scotty himself also won back in 2011 🏆🤟 And...how his golf game has prepared him for a world of social distancing 😉😄

OTRT ✍, TOMORROW, in the #TullamoreTribune, the #MidlandTribune, AND ONLINE IN FULL at the official OTRT website 👉 www.ontherighttrax.com ✌

Edited by buttons66

7 minutes ago, sinycalone said:

Fun and enthusiastic interview.  It sure does help when the interviewer actually knows something about his subject....and asks smart questions.  Thanks for posting it Sandy.  (Easy to read once you click on the URL.)

Yes..dont even try with the newspaper....😂

• Like 1

BIG NIGHT (At The Museum)

My country music history began when I was young and first listened to country radio. I loved it. Watch the video below to learn which artists I grew up listening to and more. What's your country music history?

Let’s Make History Together. Tune in to BIG NIGHT (At the
Museum) on October 28 at 9 PM ET (8 PM CT) on the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum’s YouTube channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/countrymusichof. The pre-show begins at 8:30 PM ET (7:30 PM CT).

While I'm not on this show, I love country music and I support the work of the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum. On this show, you will get to see never-before-possible performances – staged and filmed in the Museum’s galleries and performance venues during their temporary closure due to COVID- 19 – from artists including host Marty Stuart, Brad Paisley, Reba McEntire, Tim McGraw, Emmylou Harris, Miranda Lambert, Rodney Crowell, Carlene Carter, Keb'Mo', Ricky Skaggs, and more. You can also make a donation to the Museum while watching if you are interested.

I'm looking forward to watching #BigNightAtTheMuseum. I hope you will too. 

Scottys video on his FB page.......

Edited by buttons66
  • Like 1