Jump to content

Harmonizers ~ Original Fifth Harmony Fan Thread


jdanton2

Recommended Posts

good to see Ally and Dinah do things together .also another former X  Factor singer from their season.

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

good to see Ally and Dinah do things together .also another former X  Factor singer from their season.

 

 

oh and Bea Miller, I always liked her too

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ally and Dinah interviewed together for a few minutes getting the 5H question.

 

https://www.billboard.com/video/dinah-jane-ally-brooke-interview-billboard-women-in-music-2024/

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

Worth It still charting at AC .

 

46 39 Up this week FIFTH HARMONY Worth It f/Kid Ink 9 6 3 0.036
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Camren said:

Time flies.

 

Simon said a lot of lies.

well the glue didn't hold for that long lol. I think it was because she was the oldest, maybe the others were immature as younger teens

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, Camren said:

Time flies.

 

Simon said a lot of lies.

 

56 minutes ago, istersay said:

well the glue didn't hold for that long lol. I think it was because she was the oldest, maybe the others were immature as younger teens

 

 

full interview is here . it was a really good interview where Ally talked about the 5H years . she was also asked if she like Worth It  or Work From Home better and she said Worth It.i would agree though i love both songs.Ally's part starts right before 18 minutes.

 

 

 

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, istersay said:

an old scrapped song leaked today on the d site, Weakday, I thought it was okay but the songs that made 7/27 were better

it is on Twitter for now . sounds ok but it is one of my least favorite leaks from them .

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Spotify debut numbers of recent 5H solo releases.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

Dinah comments about Camila's interview with Rolling Stone.

 

 

 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, istersay said:

 

time goes by so fast . they were at their peak then with Work From Home.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

time goes by so fast . they were at their peak then with Work From Home.

yeah they were big for a girl group back then

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...

He only cares about the money. What about 5h, they own their own band name or not?

 

Simon Cowell Says ‘I Doubt’ One Direction Will Reunite, Regrets Not Owning Band Name: ‘Could Have Made an Animation or Whatever’

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Camren said:

He only cares about the money. What about 5h, they own their own band name or not?

 

Simon Cowell Says ‘I Doubt’ One Direction Will Reunite, Regrets Not Owning Band Name: ‘Could Have Made an Animation or Whatever’

 

looked that up

in 2015, the group contacted a music lawyer that helped transfer the Fifth Harmony's trademark from Simon Cowell to its members, becoming the total owners of such.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Camren said:

He only cares about the money. What about 5h, they own their own band name or not?

 

Simon Cowell Says ‘I Doubt’ One Direction Will Reunite, Regrets Not Owning Band Name: ‘Could Have Made an Animation or Whatever’

 

7 hours ago, istersay said:

 

looked that up

in 2015, the group contacted a music lawyer that helped transfer the Fifth Harmony's trademark from Simon Cowell to its members, becoming the total owners of such.

Simon should not have that kind of power . good thing they own the name . if they have a reunion it should be on their terms.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Normani asked about a 5H reunion said it is possible it could happen someday and it would be a special moment.

 

 

Edited by jdanton2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Camila and Lauren support Normani's new album.

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

these are first day numbers . Prelude was from Lauren.

 

 

Edited by jdanton2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...