*** Danielle Bradbery Fan Thread 2.0 ***

season1

6 minutes ago, DudisB said:

Hey, guys. I don't know why now, but they finally added SDYB on Spotify's Hot Country playlist.

Maybe a radio date is coming?

Maybe, but it seems late for radio add. Many stations will be switching to Christmas songs after Thanksgiving and radio airplay tracking pauses until next year.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Tulanegraduate said:

Hey guys, long time.  Were they able to recover the original thread?  Hope everyone is doing well.  Happy Holidays to everyone and a blessed New Year!

Good to see you! 

Unfortunately, the original fan thread is gone, along with the old server. :(  I have offline copies of some early pages [like the discussion about song choices]. You might be able to view the first couple of pages on web archive (the last archive was in Nov 2017).

Happy Thanksgiving, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and your family. 🦃🎄:santahappy: 🎉

• 2 weeks later...

I can't believe it's been 4 years since "I Don't Believe We've Met." 

yjVyi2d.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW9sGMlLpJ7/

Here's a video created and posted by rareDBvids in 2017, the shows a bit of Danielle's journey from The Voice to IDBWM:

IDBWM is a great album. Most of the songs are co-written by Danielle and I love every song on the album. Here's the YT playlist of all 10 songs from the album:

Spotify album:

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, season1 said:

I can't believe it's been 4 years since "I Don't Believe We've Met." 

yjVyi2d.png

https://www.instagram.com/p/CW9sGMlLpJ7/

Here's a video created and posted by rareDBvids in 2017, the shows a bit of Danielle's journey from The Voice to IDBWM:

IDBWM is a great album. Most of the songs are co-written by Danielle and I love every song on the album. Here's the YT playlist of all 10 songs from the album:

Spotify album:

So many great songs in this album - "Worth It," "Potential," "Human Diary" 🥺🤍

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

So many great songs in this album - "Worth It," "Potential," "Human Diary" 🥺🤍

One of them became a single and the other two should have been singles too. 

I hope we won't have to wait too long for the next album. Also, I'm hoping that Danielle would release a Christmas album next year. :santahappy:

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, season1 said:

One of them became a single and the other should have been singles too. 

I hope we won't have to wait too long for the next album. Also, I'm hoping that Danielle would release a Christmas album next year. :santahappy:

At least 4 years between albums has been disappointing but yeah I hope it comes soon.

• Like 2

On 12/14/2021 at 10:11 AM, DudisB said:

I have no idea what is in her team mind, but I am enjoying they investment fro SDYB on Spotify. It's ranking #7 on Hot Country playlist this week. 

I hope we gonna receive her third album next year. It's already 4 year since IDBWM :(

A 3rd album and/or a Christmas album in 2022 would be really nice. ^_^

• Like 2

Now that the latest season of The Voice is over, we can look back to Danielle's stellar journey on The Voice Season 4, by streaming her S4 Collection containing 13 songs (from Blind Audition to Finale). :music:

Spotify:

Apple Music:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-complete-season-4-collection-the-voice-performance/1443272148

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, season1 said:

Now that the latest season of The Voice is over, we can look back to Danielle's stellar journey on The Voice Season 4, by streaming her S4 Collection containing 13 songs (from Blind Audition to Finale). :music:

Spotify:

Apple Music:

https://music.apple.com/us/album/the-complete-season-4-collection-the-voice-performance/1443272148

So many iconic performances. I still have her studios of “A Little Bit Stronger” and “Who I Am” in my playlist.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2021 at 12:01 PM, Bk1234 said:

So many iconic performances. I still have her studios of “A Little Bit Stronger” and “Who I Am” in my playlist.

The CD is still in my SUV's 6-disc CD player (I have an old SUV). Actually, Danielle's 3 CDs are in the rotation, at slots 1-3-5. :haha: (Other CDs in the mix are Scotty's Christmas album, Miranda's "Wildcard", and a classic rock compilation CD).

• Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenKalie said:

Danielle Bradbery's Stop Dragging your Boots was ranked #1 song of the year that you might have missed Nashville news. One of my other favorites Alana Springsteen got 8 with Zero trucks. It's a good list! by https://www.thenashnews.com/2021/12/29/10-songs-you-may-have-missed-in-2021/

That’s awesome! I’m so glad Danielle is getting this recognition. :wub:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...