❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

jdanton2

Camila's version of The Middle has leaked. better than the other version. by far.

Edited by jdanton2

On 7/25/2020 at 4:58 PM, jdanton2 said:

B)

EdzzPqkWsAIewm_?format=jpg&name=small

edit

Selena Gomez praises Camila.

happy GIF by Jimmy the Bull

On 7/25/2020 at 12:35 AM, Camren said:

The only song that was leaked and got released was The First Man. I thought we could only dream of a studio version of this song.

NEW MUSIC 😍

Heart Love GIF by swerk

On 7/28/2020 at 7:11 PM, jdanton2 said:

Camila's version of The Middle has leaked. better than the other version. by far.

🥰 Too bad her version wasn't chosen in the the end. 

VMA NOMINATION FOR MISS CABELLO :heartbounce:

1 minute ago, Camren said:

🥰 Too bad her version wasn't chosen in the the end. 

VMA NOMINATION FOR MISS CABELLO :heartbounce:

Camila turned The Middle down  since Havana was being pushed at the time.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-07-30-hear-camila-cabellos-demo-of-the-middle-by-maren-morris-zedd-grey/

Surprisingly, Cabello was one of many singers pitched to demo the track. As Variety revealed in 2018, Demi Lovato passed up the record because it was “too pop,” but the former Fifth Harmony songbird also dropped the bop last-minute because she didn’t want to overshadow the success of her song “Havana,” which was gaining traction on the Billboard Hot 100 at the time.

This isn’t the first time a mega collaboration has gotten away from Cabello. As fans know, The Chainsmokers originally considered her for their chart-topping 2016 hit “Closer,” but ultimately selected Halsey to feature on the record. (You can hear Cabello’s demo here.)

“I loved the song but I had to turn it down because I was with the group at the time, and we were about to put an album out,” Cabello explained to our very own Elvis Duran. "I always tried to do my solo stuff off cycle, so that was super on, and so I had to say no, and then that was the number one song in the world.”

happy for the  vma nomination. :ohyeah:

On 7/30/2020 at 1:25 PM, Camren said:

New L'Oreal commercial  😍

:wub:

On 7/30/2020 at 1:24 PM, jdanton2 said:

Camila turned The Middle down  since Havana was being pushed at the time.

https://www.iheart.com/content/2020-07-30-hear-camila-cabellos-demo-of-the-middle-by-maren-morris-zedd-grey/

Surprisingly, Cabello was one of many singers pitched to demo the track. As Variety revealed in 2018, Demi Lovato passed up the record because it was “too pop,” but the former Fifth Harmony songbird also dropped the bop last-minute because she didn’t want to overshadow the success of her song “Havana,” which was gaining traction on the Billboard Hot 100 at the time.

This isn’t the first time a mega collaboration has gotten away from Cabello. As fans know, The Chainsmokers originally considered her for their chart-topping 2016 hit “Closer,” but ultimately selected Halsey to feature on the record. (You can hear Cabello’s demo here.)

“I loved the song but I had to turn it down because I was with the group at the time, and we were about to put an album out,” Cabello explained to our very own Elvis Duran. "I always tried to do my solo stuff off cycle, so that was super on, and so I had to say no, and then that was the number one song in the world.”

happy for the  vma nomination. :ohyeah:

:w00tbounce:

need new music.:acesing:

yesterday was Shawn's birthday and Camila posted nothing. seen rumors they have broken up though saw  things on Twitter yesterday they were together. :unsure:

I haven't seen any pics of them being together yesterday. Stans are only assuming things. 

There is no evidence.

Some are saying she is back filming Cinderella movie. 

In fact we don't even know where she is😂 last time she was in Miami making new music.

17 minutes ago, Camren said:

The last pics of them being together were taken in Miami during quarantine time. That was in May. He went back in LA and has been there since June.

She posted a new pic on Instagram.

"Been writing a lot of new music..." 🥰

hope we get something this year.

1 hour ago, Camren said:

CC3 😍

more time to work on music if true

Edited by jdanton2

On 8/13/2020 at 2:45 PM, jdanton2 said:

more time to work on music if true

ExclusiveShawn Mendes and Camila Cabello ‘Are Taking Some Time Apart’: ‘The Past Year Was a Whirlwind for Them’

Aug 13, 2020 4:10 pm·

Hitting the pause button. Shawn Mendes and girlfriend Camila Cabello “are taking some time apart,” a source exclusively tells In Touch. The “Havana” artist, 23, and “Lost in Japan” singer, 22, spent “months together” quarantining at Camila’s home amid the coronavirus pandemic before Shawn made the decision to go back to California.

“The [original plan] was that Camila would go back to Los Angeles with him,” says the insider. “But they decided they needed to take a break from each other.” Over the years, the A-list couple sparked dating rumors on a number of occasions. However, Shawn and Camila didn’t make their romance public until July 2019 — and they’ve been inseparable ever since.

“Despite their busy careers, they’ve spent much of the past year together. They were in love and were best friends — they still are,” the source assures. “The past year was a whirlwind for them and they supported each other so much. Nothing really went bad between them, they just realized they need some time apart.”

According to the insider, Shawn and Camila “are both working on new albums” and “need a little space to grow individually.” Although it “was hard” for the pair to admit, they know it’s for the best. Even so, the former Fifth Harmony member and “Stitches” singer aren’t icing each other out whatsoever.

“They still talk and love each other,” adds the source. Moreover, fans can rest easy knowing Shawn and Camila still follow each other on Instagram and none of their sweet posts and shout-outs have been deleted. On May 23, the Cuba native shared an adorable snapshot of herself, Shawn and two pups nestled up on a couch. Camila captioned the photo with a red heart emoji.

For Shawn’s part, his last post about Camila dates back a bit further but is heartfelt nonetheless. “I admire you so much, you unbelievable human being. Thank you for being you,” he wrote after the duo won the American Music Award for their single “Señorita.”

• Like 1