❤️ Camila Cabello ~ Fan Thread ❤️ #Camilizers

another leak. really like this one. B) some of them are being deleted. they should be released.

Terrified

Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1
  • Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

from a supposed insider on Twitter. hope we get a single soon.      

snippet of Anyone has leaked.    

Me too. Release date is not out yet, some are saying it will be out in February next year. It's a music comedy and director of the movie said "kick ass soundtrack" is coming too with two original song

Posted Images

11 hours ago, jdanton2 said:

not sure if it is the label if so could be to keep us happy till new music.

edit

not sure if this was posted before. sounds like something Rihanna would do. .

Cleopatra

edit

Charlie Puth wrote Eyes On You.

You only say that because it's literally the same chord progression and melody of Diamonds

2 hours ago, Camren said:

👏

happy for another award though it is sad  it was not televised.

Cinderella pics.

• Like 1

Billy Porter talks a bit about the Cinderella movie.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-billy-porter-takes-breaks-from-the-news-11599481884?mod=e2tw

You said earlier this year that in Cinderella you’re going to play the part of the Fairy Godmother as genderless. How are you feeling about the role, and do you know when you’re shooting it?

I finished my shooting right before quarantine. It is a beautiful script; it is a wonderful sort of modern take. It takes the original story and twists it and turns it on its head and it’s really powerful. The idea that a man is playing a fairy godperson is in line with the script; it’s in line with the take on this old tale. And so I’m excited. Magic has no gender, magic is genderless. I’m the magic man, I’m the magic thing, I’m the magic human. Or whatever.

edit

video  from the shooting area.

6 subscribers

Waddesdon Manor - filming location for Cinderella 2020 A look around the open areas of the National Trust Waddesdon Manor where filming is taking place for Cinderella, due to be released in February 2021; It looks like they are getting ready to film the drive up to the manor, at night with flambeaux and cauldrons lit. All of the filming is taking place during Covid and notices are everywhere telling crew to keep 2m distances, and even have a swap pod on site to take readings of crew. Do check out our previous video of Waddesdon Manor; https://youtu.be/6RjB_GodIb0 and see if you can spot any differences.... Quite a few! Includes spoilers for things you might see in the movie!
Edited by jdanton2
  • Like 1
On 9/7/2020 at 12:03 PM, jdanton2 said:

Billy Porter talks a bit about the Cinderella movie.

https://www.wsj.com/articles/why-billy-porter-takes-breaks-from-the-news-11599481884?mod=e2tw

You said earlier this year that in Cinderella you’re going to play the part of the Fairy Godmother as genderless. How are you feeling about the role, and do you know when you’re shooting it?

I finished my shooting right before quarantine. It is a beautiful script; it is a wonderful sort of modern take. It takes the original story and twists it and turns it on its head and it’s really powerful. The idea that a man is playing a fairy godperson is in line with the script; it’s in line with the take on this old tale. And so I’m excited. Magic has no gender, magic is genderless. I’m the magic man, I’m the magic thing, I’m the magic human. Or whatever.

edit

video  from the shooting area.

6 subscribers

Waddesdon Manor - filming location for Cinderella 2020 A look around the open areas of the National Trust Waddesdon Manor where filming is taking place for Cinderella, due to be released in February 2021; It looks like they are getting ready to film the drive up to the manor, at night with flambeaux and cauldrons lit. All of the filming is taking place during Covid and notices are everywhere telling crew to keep 2m distances, and even have a swap pod on site to take readings of crew. Do check out our previous video of Waddesdon Manor; https://youtu.be/6RjB_GodIb0 and see if you can spot any differences.... Quite a few! Includes spoilers for things you might see in the movie!

happy megan mullally GIF by Will & Grace

8 hours ago, Camren said:

Beautiful locations. 

really beautiful, I hope this movie is good

Camila still filming. another 3 or 4 weeks based on the article last month.

• Like 1
48 minutes ago, Camren said:

Cutieeee. 

I wonder when we're getting a new song from her.

over 9 months since any new songs . hope we get something and not have to wait for the soundtrack.

On 9/12/2020 at 11:00 AM, jdanton2 said:

over 9 months since any new songs . hope we get something and not have to wait for the soundtrack.

argh, I hope so too, she must be writing a lot of new music

On 9/12/2020 at 10:11 AM, Camren said:

Cutieeee. 

I wonder when we're getting a new song from her.

so cute :wub:

EhqiBNYWkAMQJW2.jpg

11 minutes ago, Camren said:

Cool that she is part of this.

probably do it from the UK since she might still be there then.her co star is filming a big scene today.

more from Camila's  co star.

Translated from Portuguese by
. about Cinderella in her latest Instagram post: "What a week! I feel so much more than blessed to be a part of this film and I am overflowing with excitement for all of you to see what we have done."

Cont .: "Thank you to all our amazing dancers - you are talented and the hard work is truly inspiring, this film would not be the same without you. Drinks on my own when it is over."

looks like there will be song covers in the movie . hoping for alot  of original songs as well.

AUDIO | Camila Cabello, Idina Menzel and more from Cinderella's cast singing a new version of Janet Jackson's “Rhythm Nation”

Edited by jdanton2
On 9/17/2020 at 1:36 PM, Camren said:

Cool that she is part of this.

On 9/17/2020 at 1:49 PM, jdanton2 said:

probably do it from the UK since she might still be there then.her co star is filming a big scene today.

Well Done Applause GIF by MOODMAN

On 9/18/2020 at 1:21 PM, jdanton2 said:

more from Camila's  co star.

. about Cinderella in her latest Instagram post: "What a week! I feel so much more than blessed to be a part of this film and I am overflowing with excitement for all of you to see what we have done."

Cont .: "Thank you to all our amazing dancers - you are talented and the hard work is truly inspiring, this film would not be the same without you. Drinks on my own when it is over."

thanks!!

On 9/19/2020 at 5:58 AM, jdanton2 said:

looks like there will be song covers in the movie . hoping for alot  of original songs as well.

AUDIO | Camila Cabello, Idina Menzel and more from Cinderella's cast singing a new version of Janet Jackson's “Rhythm Nation”

omg can't wait for this :spaz:

8 hours ago, Camren said:

^Very excited to hear all this song covers and especially new original songs in the movie. 

Awwww

:wub: